Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Instead Of to Disgrace, Shame, Or Abandon Her; plz help educate her. THANK YOU. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Instead Of to Disgrace, Shame, Or Abandon Her; plz help educate her. THANK YOU. (306 Views)

Should I Abandon My Masters In Nigeria And Start Afresh Abroad? / Adaora Onyechere, Grai, Introduce “educate Her” Scheme In Okigwe Lga / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of to Disgrace, Shame, Or Abandon Her; plz help educate her. THANK YOU. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
To be candid, many women out there dont know that their mouth smells.
Some dont know they have body odour.
Some dont know that their pussy smells badly.
Naturally, some are so naive when it comes to feminine hygiene, cleanliness and neatness.
Majority of we (guys) and few women are guilty of shaming, insulting, avoiding and abandoning potential relationship with these women.
Please let us change.
Let us educate and change them to know and see the values and benefits of all round cleanliness.
Let zz embrace change today.
God bless your dicks
God bless your kitten
More strength to my delicious tongue - AMEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Demand Provision Of O'level Results Before Admission / Vacancy For Head Of School / What Will Be The Worst Things For Future Of Younger Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.