Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Say Something Nice About Your Ex - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (41881 Views)

Say Something Nice About This Picture / Say Something Nice About Your Father.happy Fathers Day / Positive Energy Thread..say Sth Nice About The Poster Above You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by leathalbeast: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Was okay, short rather. Will be coming back to Ghana on Thursday I'm super excited!! cheesy
great to know, make sure you bring some agege bread... we will also be waiting for you with some delicious Ghana jollof.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by makydebbie(f): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
great to know, make sure you bring some agege bread... we will also be waiting for you with some delicious Ghana jollof.
Ewww I don't even like the smell. grin
I miss sugar bread jare. cry
Ghana jollof? I've eaten some delicious Ghana jollof here. It's fufu and light soup I want. cry
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by leathalbeast: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Ewww I don't even like the smell. grin
I miss sugar bread jare. cry
Ghana jollof? I've eaten some delicious Ghana jollof here. It's fufu and light soup I want. cry
hahahahaha, don't worry OK, there's enough of sugar, tea and butter bread for you.

as for the fufu, is it with goat meat or cow meat that you prefer?
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
charijee:
You no well walai! cheesy
Like seriously oo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Dreament(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
what good can I say about that liar, betrayal and deceitful bitch of a girl. that bitch really used me. l was a slave to her then full of pride, arrogant and sturborn. she was even double dating then and both of us was even aware that we were fucking her. she has the metallity of am not entitled to nobody as long she is not yet married to anybody. she took advantage of me because am an introvert. I still wonder how I was able to cope with such devil then, was I bind, did she used jazz's on me. all the same I thank God for everything maybe if not the way she used me I would HV take my present girl love, care and feelings for granted. not up to 4months I left the devilish girl she started dating another guy where as she is still dating that guy she was dating me with. maybe she is caused with the spirit of double dating. I wouldnt even wish my enemy to date such a develish bitch. she is also a nairalander wish she could see this

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by tmxme(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
I smell lies......
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
wrongnumber:
She was the best thing that ever happened to me but life sometimes can be funny.

Don't ask me what happened o
What happened.?! Lol
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Dreament:
what good can I say about that liar, betrayal and deceitful bitch of a girl. that bitch really used me. l was a slave to her then full of pride, arrogant and sturborn. she was even double dating then and both of us was even aware that we were fucking her. she has the metallity of am not entitled to nobody as long she is not yet married to anybody. she took advantage of me because am an introvert. I still wonder how I was able to cope with such devil then, was I bind, did she used jazz's on me. all the same I thank God for everything maybe if not the way she used me I would HV take my present girl love, care and feelings for granted. not up to 4months I left the devilish girl she started dating another guy where as she is still dating that guy she was dating me with. maybe she is caused with the spirit of double dating. I wouldnt even wish my enemy to date such a develish bitch. she is also a nairalander wish she could see this
Eyya
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by sweetilicious(f): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
He was so full of life.He was the head,so peaceful.Was raw with words which made me shy sometimes for what he might say.He was the best a nice guys with so much love.Can remember he calls me talkative each time i have something to say.I was so happy and had peace while it lasted.Xoxo

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by makydebbie(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
hahahahaha, don't worry OK, there's enough of sugar, tea and butter bread for you.

as for the fufu, is it with goat meat or cow meat that you prefer?
Cow meat my very favorite with chicken and salmon. tongue
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by leathalbeast: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
wow, the soup is star-studded o. all this for one person?
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by makydebbie(f): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
wow, the soup is star-studded o. all this for one person?
After five months without my dearest fufu, I deserve it nau. cry
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by leathalbeast: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
After five months without my dearest fufu, I deserve it nau. cry
hehe I think you do. it's been long.. all you need to do now is to get here.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
hehe I think you do. it's been long.. all you need to do now is to get here.
I can't wait. smiley
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by leathalbeast: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I can't wait. smiley
I hope your stuff is packed.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by no1madman(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2017
tongue

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by ModusOperandi(f): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

If I may pry, in what regard?
Genotype, HIV status?

Pray tell.

HIV? Hahaha omg no! You know, i never considered the possibility that we were probably not genetically compatible but we never actually got to the "let's get hitched" stage which makes sense seeing as I'm still a bloody teenager grin

Anyway by incompatible I meant our personalities, like water and oil . . . albeit quite similar in nature, if you consider the fact that they're both liquid but also possessing differences that make them impossible to gel (their polarities).

Let's start with me, I have more mood swings than anyone I know. I could go all the way from loving and caring to distant and just plain cold within minutes ( I'm not bipolar please embarassed) . And even when I'm not in "asshole mode", sometimes I just really NEED my space.

He interprets this as "she doesn't care about me anymore, why else would she not want to see me" , then he gets himself all worked up , starts brooding over it and eventually makes some rash decisions, which he usually blames me for. This really hurt the relationship and I lost interest long before we parted ways.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Sewasaunt(f): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2017
...some comments here are like slow sad songs that one can't turn off.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by no1madman(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
chop
[img][/img]

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Youngsax3: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Loves her cake
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2017
no1madman:

chop
[img][/img]

Dis makes me hungry
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by makydebbie(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2017
no1madman:

chop
[img][/img]
Awwn so sweet of you. kiss
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by makydebbie(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
leathalbeast:
I hope your stuff is packed.
Sure. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by no1madman(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Dis makes me hungry
it really taste good.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by leathalbeast: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. wink
great! count down to Thursday then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
Just for statistical purposes, what's your expectation in size (inches)?
just give me 5,6,7

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by slimtoney(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Light skinned, tall, plump and nicely shaped. So sexy that I could not have enough of her. She won't sleep without my balls in her palm. We had great sex. So painful faith set us apart.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by oluwashedy: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
I can't recall cuz all along she was pretending to be nice only looking out for what she gain from the relationship and not contributing nada.

Hoes don't stop, they keep hoeing
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by olusd(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
summerflame90:
I won't t wish a liar and a serial cheat a good and happy ending.. My Ex, may you die of thunderbolt and may you never find happiness in your life kemi..... The bastardized slowpoke can sleep around for world record and charity..
Chai! Wetin happen na? That's too much
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by olusd(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
belindar:
If he or she is good, she will not be your EX.
U are wrong. Genotype may allow u not to be together and also, religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
ModusOperandi:
HIV? Hahaha omg no! You know, i never considered the possibility that we were probably not genetically compatible but we never actually got to the "let's get hitched" stage which makes sense seeing as I'm still a bloody teenager grin

Anyway by incompatible I meant our personalities, like water and oil . . . albeit quite similar in nature, if you consider the fact that they're both liquid but also possessing differences that make them impossible to gel (their polarities).

Let's start with me, I have more mood swings than anyone I know. I could go all the way from loving and caring to distant and just plain cold within minutes ( I'm not bipolar please embarassed) . And even when I'm not in "asshole mode", sometimes I just really NEED my space.

He interprets this as "she doesn't care about me anymore, why else would she not want to see me" , then he gets himself all worked up , starts brooding over it and eventually makes some rash decisions, which he usually blames me for. This really hurt the relationship and I lost interest long before we parted ways.

Thank you for taking the time.
I used to have issues with my relationships along the lines of issues you just mentioned.

Let's just say he wasn't the one for you.
When you meet the one who is for you...most of these won't be an issue until much later in your relationship (maybe), when you come to realize that love and loving is more than feelings. It is a decision. In that instant, you will realize that there are things about you which you are ordinarily cool with, which you must then work on as a form of compromise in order to keep the sanity and sanctity of your relationship.

For example, you mention that you feel detached sometimes and you just need space to do your thing. I can/used to be that way too....
But over time, I realized that I can get soooo engrossed in self that I literally forget those around me. That had to change. No one likes being with someone who is physically present, but mindedly absent for long.

Like me, you will learn to get involved.

Here's wishing you the best on your way.
Re: Say Something Nice About Your Ex by ethankareem(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dirty dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.