Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (58308 Views)

60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) / Yomi Shogunle Slammed For 'Yoruba Woman' Wanted By Police Post / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by veekid(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
happney65:

The Whole Wide world is built on scam..We all Scam ourselves..Pastors scam Christians. .Alfas scam Muslims etc..Its a circus.You can never become a Multimillionaire or Billionaire without doing something shady in one way or the other.It is the Fact.Its a Worldwide thing..

The Earlier you realise that,the better..

veekid
true talk
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by internationalman(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

Don't bother yourself. Her family members & village people will do that.
Jus hold on...
Yeah they definitely will if d money does not flow well to their direction...
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
she must already be an important person in the society to have access to those kind of contacts mentioned
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
until they have arrested crooked politicians and pastors prosecute and send them to jail. I say Good luck to this woman she just took what already belong to her and i hope they never find her.
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Opoki(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
free2ryhme:

Oko Awo

That street for island houses personalities in the business world

Tara, Ebony sef I guess, Glo has an office there, Polo is there, Interswitch, Delta afrik, opposite you find Eko Hotel
You are very very correct! The funniest thing is that her people for that street go envy her as this news broke out.
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by successincentiv(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
ok. EFCC has failed the city
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Don't mind the mumu people, they think say Nigerians are fools.
help me ask them all the money they claim to have recovered where it went to, and how many people they have convicted so far, they are not serious

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by dalass(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
See people celebrating a thief.. SMH
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by stilldoingokay(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by dalass(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
My family is very rich. We dine with the super rich of lagos. During one of those extravagant dinner party at lekki, somebody related to Fatah awonoseni adviced me never to involve myself in petty theft. I was baffled, but when I saw How big thieves are worshipped, I valued that advice.
I will continue stealing oh.dont advice me. Big money
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Nov6(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
My family is very rich. We dine with the super rich of lagos. During one of those extravagant dinner party at lekki, somebody related to Fatah awonoseni adviced me never to involve myself in petty theft. I was baffled, but when I saw How big thieves are worshipped, I valued that advice.

ok NOTED..

Love your complexion
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Nov6(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:
You want me to catch her for you?
The ones you caught before how many have you prosecuted?.
May this woman never be found.
my brother.... Amen oooo, just 1billion... The rest that have looted more than that, what have they done?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by chiiraq802(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Were can i see dis woman....lets get married....#see free money.
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by handsomebanana(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
stilldoingokay:

how is $1.4million 1billion

Learn 2 read properly.

It will help u in life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by BabaAduras: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
I love brave women

Wouldn't mind having one as a wife

You love thieves as there is nothing brave about stealing. If fact, it is a cowardly act.

If she is brave let her show her face.

Note - You are thief is you see nothing wrong in stealing.
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by slurity1: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=taylor88 post=60656273]I love brave women

Wouldn't mind having one as a wife [/qu
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Usjimy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Is this how you passed your exams?

And who is this? angry

Sire, Scan a copy of your best certificate and place here so we compare.

I blame you not. If mtn hadn't made 50mb available for #100, I wouldn't see your kind.

Btw, your dp is cute cool
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Professional thief
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Greenthumb(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
internationalman:

And they re joking if they expect us to tell on her.

Till a bounty is put on her head and the amount is substantial
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Slayer2:
I can see she is fat.

Well all she has to do right now to get away with this money laundry is for her to start exercising to severely lose weight and then she should caught her hair short and stop wearing glasses.

Gbam.

You won't recognize her again.

grin
thats systemic body analysis prototype [SBAP] YOU DOPE BRO.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by internationalman(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Greenthumb:

Till a bounty is put on her head and the amount is substantial
Lol. if they put a bounty on her, hundreds of Nigerians will find her the same time...
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Greenthumb(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
internationalman:

Lol. if they put a bounty on her, hundreds of Nigerians will find her the same time...

LOL all man need money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by ismart: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Olalan:
Talking about what a man can do, a woman can do better. How people scam people and still sleep beats my imagination.
we are being scammed everyday... some do it with cosmetics and some do it with bare nak3dness
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by jbaba272: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Can a woman that is a done in changing facial expressions via professional make ups, couple with adequate funds for face surgical be caught? Basically, a woman with such fund should be influential politically except she isn't in the claimed change cabal. Other recoveries and the looters are on recess abi!
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Moganajoe: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
itsdumebi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/efcc-declares-woman-wanted-n1-billion-fraud/
The husband of this woman will never be cheated, coz she has known it all in Naija way.
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
I love brave women

Wouldn't mind having one as a wife

Till she kills you.
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by divineappo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Slayer2:
I can see she is fat.

Well all she has to do right now to get away with this money laundry is for her to start exercising to severely lose weight and then she should cut her hair short and stop wearing glasses.

Gbam.

You won't recognize her again.

grin
bro, I don't even know what to say, you weak me with laughter
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Slayer2: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
divineappo:
bro, I don't even know what to say, you weak me with laughter

Lol. grin
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by Born2conquer: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:

Who asked you!

Miss Rich...get tha Bleep outta nairaland!
Re: EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
this is what biafrogs call maginalisation..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ibadan (photo) / Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.