Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS (1654 Views)

Pls Where Can I Download Narcos TV Series Season 1, 2,3 / Which Mobile Can I Download Narcos TV Series With Less Data Consumption? / Who Is A Fan Of Netflix Hit TV Series NARCOS Season 3 Is Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by iykekelvins(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm just curious
Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by Nbote(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wen we don watch 3 finish dey wait for 4.. Most ppl didn't think it was going to b worth their while with d death of Pablo in 2

1 Like

Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
I stopped after 2... What is the rating on 3?
Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by Saammiee(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
I didn't even know 3 was out....after the death of Escobar... I don't know if the show is still worth it...
Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
I lost interest after the death of Pablo. I have the season 3 on my laptop. Tried watching it but it just wasn't appealing anymore without Pablo.
Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
They goofed when they killed Escobar. ..

Thoor season 3 is quite sweet but not as 1&2..
Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by hanassholesolo: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
krattoss:
They goofed when they killed Escobar. ..

Thoor season 3 is quite sweet but not as 1&2..

How did they goof by killing a character that actually died in real life? You wanted them to keep dragging the film with pablo alive till season 4? You think that fans wont be able to see through that?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Is Talking About NARCOS by Chydobe: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/

(1) (Reply)

Blue Story Movie Review / Family Affairs August Teasers 2019 Starlife / DSTV Planning To Take Off Kingdom Africa Channel For Entertainment Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.