Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. (8063 Views)

Do Women Like Rough Sex, And Why / Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have been dating this lady for 8months now. The relationship has been going well except for one weird problem which is beyond my comprehension.

The first time we had sex, it was like a thug of war . She will push, bite, hit and wrestle with me as if i was trying to rape her. At first when i observed her resistance, i stop and asked her if she doesn't want it; she laughed, and then told me that nothing good comes easy, and that its more fun that way. That night we struggled and struggled until i finally got her.

The next morning, all my muscles were paining like someone who had wrestled with a lion. And she was even boosting that she was soft on me .

At first i thought it was a one time thing; i was wrong. She still carries on this weird act, and i have come to understand that that's the only way she enjoys sex; rough and tugged . She like her man to subdue her before he can get his way on her. I have tried numerous times to talk to her for a change but to no avail. The most annoying part is that she will often initiate sex, when i now reciprocate, she will start to wrestle and want to play rough . She sees it as fun (which i do at first), but to me it's really tiresome and not fun anymore.

Sometimes i wonder if there's any ugly past life of her which an ignorant of, that could have made her develop such violent sexual taste. Or could it be that she is spiritually possessed. I mean how did she come to develop such habit.

I'm really worried about this her weird sexual habit as i have intention to settle down and start a family.

Guys, what's your take on girls who like rough sex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by prettyesther20: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
BDSM... Bondage & Discipline, Dominance & Submission, Sadism & Masochism

Some ladies are like that. Fifty shades of grey will teach you how to handle that pussy

15 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bitch is an aggressive nymphomaniac. You've got yourself a girl there. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by IamLEGEND1: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
You wouldn't understand the value of the enthusiasm she shows while y'all are fucking_until you jam one of them women who just assumes the form of a dead starfish and turns silent as a corpse while you're busy grunting & sweating on her like an_idiot.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by murphyibiam15(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
all I can say is that your village people are after you.
I'm a virgin so I don't know what to tell you

5 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Op you have enta one chance grin
Don't worry when you finally marry her, you will get it easy OK.... But for now you have to fight to get the Punna.. Abeg Na joke I dey o grin

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
If you want to swap with this over possessive sex-Hating feminist I have here, I'd gladly take your nympho bruh..

Don't play with that kinda Bïtch that rides your waves with aggression and enthusiasm..

10 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by shinarlaura(f): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Papiikush: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

If you want to swap with this over possessive sex-Hating feminist I have here, I'd gladly take your nympho bruh..

Don't play with that kinda Bïtch that rides your waves with aggression and enthusiasm..
Wild sex is life bro. The only way to eternal life.

7 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:

Wild sex is life bro. The only way to eternal life.

Preach bruva! PREACH!

9 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You wouldn't understand the value of the enthusiasm she shows while y'all are fucking_until you jam one of them women who just assume the form of a dead starfish and turn silent as a corpse while you're busy grunting & sweating on her like an_idiot.

hahaha... you are right; but omo sex no suppose be fight.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Usjimy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Op, this is what I call all round benefit. Mind, Body and Soul.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by FvckShiT(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
my kinda ßitch✓ fúçking pöund that pússy with the fúçking force of a great typhoon cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by waxxydude: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rare gem.

11 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
mods can we get more contribution. farano, Rocktation , Lalasticlala
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
next time you wanna have sex with her..don't let her know, maybe when she's asleep just use rope and tie her very well and let her enjoy silence sex for once...
thank me later!! wink

15 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by waxxydude: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You wouldn't understand the value of the enthusiasm she shows while y'all are fucking_until you jam one of them women who just assumes the form of a dead starfish and turns silent as a corpse while you're busy grunting & sweating on her like an_idiot.
Leave am first, better boys no dey that side.

The guy deserve the dead starfish brother.

5 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sex don turn fight. shocked
Lol@Like Someone who wrestled with a Lion, now that is funny.

Well, whatever rocks una boat

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Pusyiter(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
ask lalas237
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by press005: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
is she working? if yes, no wahala.

bt i dnt still get hw u wrestle to have sex ooo.....

wen u kiss passionately

tickle

touch slowly(nt breast ooooo grin grin ), turn her on nd leave her on d bed and strt dressing up, u won't believe wat she will do to u. grin grin grin

i never do b4 oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by press005: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:
next time you wanna have sex with her..don't let her know, maybe when she's at asleep just use rope and tie her very well and let her enjoy silence sex for once...
thank me later!! wink

tying ur loved one wth rope without her consent,

e no make sense

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
press005:

tying ur loved one wth rope without her consent,

e no make sense
lol,thought you needed an advice

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by press005: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

lol,thought you needed an advice

I'm nt d OP naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:
next time you wanna have sex with her..don't let her know, maybe when she's at asleep just use rope and tie her very well and let her enjoy silence sex for once...
thank me later!! wink

lol..the thing fit turn rape ni. moreover, i doubt it would make her change . thanks though

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
50 shades of grey, do you spank her?
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

lol..the thing fit turn rape ni. moreover, i doubt it would make her change . thanks though
lol,,she needs deliverance then.
Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by bitchcrafts: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Don't be lazy. Go and register for gym!

6 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Khutie: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

•••There on the pulpit wid the microphone connected to the loudest speaker, soundwaves dancing to the raw truth of a genius, hennys in the red cup and me at the back seat urging yhu to preach on!!!! grin

Nothing khan be compared to a lively girlie in the bedroom. Gracias!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by cruzydal(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Some girls are like that.. I have one I used to bleep back then in my final year. She initiates the sex... Every time she is like 'dude u don't love me' "you don't like to suck my boobs" "you don't like kissing me".. She likes sex a lot .. But she can scratch bite and pinch for Africa.some times when I decide the change pace she hits me hard on my chest.Aldo she is tight . .. I wake up next morning with pains all over.although she apologizes..

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Nutase: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
If Jesus comes now we're y'all going too.

Repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. by Gboloski(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
I think that is her natural make up. Accept her the way she is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) / C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / No Wife Material In Naija Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.