Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You (4333 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
so guys!..
one time or the other in your life, you must have had this crazy neighbour(s) that you just have to live with...their habits are very annoying but you have no choice than to love with...

can you share the worst thing they ever did to you

Mine is this crazy people carrying my pot of soup, LIVE ON FIRE, I would see my pot the next day .No one taught me before I start cooking inside my room( it was in school though,all this face me I slap you houses)

SO THE FLOOR IS OPEN TO YOU GUYS,LET'S HAVE YOUR STORIES

CC:lalasticlala....Rocktation....farano
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by taylor88(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Using my diick without my consent

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by obiorathesubtle: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't have neighbors
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Fornication: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adultery is my neighbour. We are best of friends.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by FvckShiT(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
fûçk neighbours
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fornication:
Adultery is my neighbour. We are best of friends.
SMH
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Harbeyg09(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Accused me of having sex with her daughter which wasn't true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Adaumunocha(f): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Stole my jean trouser.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Neigbour wey no get sense,is that one a neigbour? grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Fornication: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
dpete1:
SMH
Pick a partner that you like and commit me with him. Life is good with me.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Playing loud music in hostel when I have exam by 8am the next day and to think that I finished the days paper by 3pm was so annoying, had to beg the babygoat to reduce it, yet he didn't do so just cos I don't relate with him.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by TINALETC3(f): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dnt even talk to my neighbors, always on my own
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by indodon(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
she always asking me for matches

like four times a day!!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Playing loud music in hostel when I have exam by 8am the next day and to think that I finished the days paper by 3pm was so annoying, had to beg the babygoat to reduce it, yet he didn't do so just cos I don't relate with him.

Haa that 'baby goat' got me rolling grin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
indodon:
she always asking me for matches

like four times a day!!!!
gringringrin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Neigbour wey no get sense,is that one a neigbour? grin

Wetin d neighbour do u nah
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Dfinex(f): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol....I was just thinking of this.

I actually have two cases.

1. There's this girl that is always playing "shaky bombom and co music with her battery radio and speaker early in the morning when someone is supposed to be worshipping God for the gift of another day.....the thing used to pain me ehn until I couldn't bear it again and I decided to do her back. I will wake before her and start playing ariaria church music on my sound system, then open my Window and door sothat she will be feeling the echoes and vibration in her room and she won't even hear herself talk more of the sound of her battery radio; when she sees me by day she will just be frowning her face and me I will be like "is it my concern? "...lolss

2. There's this guy that always comes to remind me that the water is on and after informing me he will not want to go. I started wondering why, cos I normally don't like entertaining unwanted guests especially when im rushing for work not knowing that he usually comes to feed his eyes.....Lol, guys can be really crazy....well urs truly caught the drift and outsmarted him in his game. Now whenever he comes with his information as he has made himself "minister for information"....i will just shout from inside my room "I'm aware, thank u "

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by jonaifame22(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Refusing to leave when a gal I have an arrangement wth arrives

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Blackfire(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bad memories....

Some just turn the frustration of there life on you.

This people dealt with me eh

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by indodon(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
dpete1:
gringringrin
very annoying
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
dpete1:

Haa that 'baby goat' got me rolling grin
Lol grin. at least I made you laugh.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by cassyrooy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
I only greet them cos there are more ladies than guys so by default I discuss football with my brother, for the first time seeing me with a girl passing them and entering our room, they began to clap and make gossip noises.

E pain me but I no get their time.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
cassyrooy:
I only greet them cos there are more ladies than guys so by default I discuss football with my brother, for the first time seeing me with a girl passing them and entering our room, they began to clap and make gossip noises.

E pain me but I no get their time.

grin Some guys got no chill
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by faith551(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Next door neighbor had loud sex all night on a freaking cold night.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by cassyrooy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
dpete1:

grin Some guys got no chill
No be my fault na. Sometimes, you enter some situations that's not of your doing.
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by cassyrooy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
faith551:
Next door neighbor had loud sex all night on a freaking cold night.
cheesy cheesy This exact thing happened to me in June when my school was shut down cos of a protest. When home and one night, I was just lying down thinking when the guy next door and his babe came back(my brother was on night duty).

The girl was just remixing Jesus! hmmm! ahhh! lord! Emma(the guys name)! uuuuuh! and every séx inspired tone that night.

i managed to sleep by 2am cos there was no slowing down to that rump.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
cassyrooy:
cheesy cheesy This exact thing happened to me in June when my school was shut down cos of a protest. When home and one night, I was just lying down thinking when the guy next door and his babe came back(my brother was on night duty).

The girl was just remixing Jesus! hmmm! ahhh! lord! Emma(the guys name)! uuuuuh! and every séx inspired tone that night.

i managed to sleep by 2am cos there was no slowing down to that rump.
haha grin gringringringrin
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by dpete1: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2017
lalasticlala, myd44.. front page pls
let people share their opinion
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Lalas247(f): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2017
sad sex noises it's the WORST argh angry
Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by bibijay123(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Her kids spoilt my iron and the hubby bought a new one that same week. So I started lending it from them grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by hAlexandro(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin kid's noise they can wail from 6am to 6pm in the evening especially during weekends when one is suppose to be cooling off

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Thing Your Neighbour Has Ever Done To You by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2017
None.

Everyone is mind your business and showing high class but with good intentions, though smiley

They are ok and matured minded. No wahala whatsoever.

And their kids are properly tamed from wailing grin thank goodness for that.

Wailing drives me nuts! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Rate Me... (pictures Attached) / Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Ladies Miseducation Coming Soon( Great Forces)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.