Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. (41659 Views)

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
gaetano:

So because of a some individuals the rest of the peace majority of the Igbo tribe should be targeted
There's a common saying down here, and please permit me to use our Broken- English, "Na small sh*t de spoil yansh." Recall how for over a year now this few persons held sway and almost made some of us leave our country because of how heated up it was? The majority should have spoken up against this few, called them to order, but they were complacent.

Before IPOB, Nigerians interacted freely and Lagos state is an attestation to how other regions allowed Igbos to move around freely, do business and get generally accepted; but today the case is different. IPOB went around inciting other supposed "sane-igbos" to disrespect their host. As in my guy reason everything that played out in the last 2years.

3 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Ipfreely: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:
Before nko. We all know they are terrorists. By their action u shall know them. A region without nothing to sustain and exist calling for secession. A region that's parasites to the whole country, even sambisa forest. A region that more than its 50% litters the nooks and cranies of the country. They are nothing but terrorists, they should be dealt with to reset their brains.

I'm curious about your thought processes.

I wonder, if you had skin cancer, which is pretty much described by the adjectives you used to describe an entire region of your country, wouldn't it be logical to get rid of said cancer, by whatever means necessary?

If the 'cancer' then declared it's intention to be free of your body, wouldn't it be a reasonable position to encourage this decision?

Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by wizod(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm happy to be an IPOBian

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by deomelo: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
Jolar101:
APC led Buhari and the AREWA Fulani's herdsmen are trying every possible intimidation to silencing Indigenous People Of Biafra, the only unarmed agitators ever to hold corrupt politicians in Nigeria government accountable.

We Indigenous People Of Biafra are yet to start the main agitations.

IPOB will continue to agitates peacefully and unarmed for referendum.

Matthew chapter 7:7-12 is IPOB weapons not guns and bombs. IPOB is using truths from the bible in Matthew 7:7-12 for agitations not with guns and bombs but the bibles.

Who doesn't know how Nigeria government officials and security agencies in particular ways of lying against unarmed victims when you are not in government?

APC government activities are act of terrorism.

IPOB uses bible to fight for freedom.

Only the evil doers are scared of the words of God in the bible.

APC government trying to tell the whole world that once any group AREWA and herdsmen terrorists groups, is registered with government they are free to carry out their evil activities and being protected by Nigeria government security agencies.

IPOB are unarmed agitators.

APC and cabals are forging whatever up there to deceiving their sycophants.

If IPOB is not allowed to carry on their peaceful agitations, what the hell is democracy for?

[/s]

Stop peddling rubbish from March, this is September 2017.

Igbos are terrorists... grin grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
KAYD007:

Who represented Boko haram in court when the where proscribed as a terrorist organization during Yar'adua/Jonathan regime?

You can send lawyers from your family to court to appeal the proscription. wink
IPOB is not in hiding. Ozekhome is still alive... even if keyamo is in limbo

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Localamos(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
PointB:
We are watching.

We will see how this will play out.

So Nigeria now officially have two terror groups. A nice way to launder battered image!

I hope they have built a prison big enough to contain at least 5 million people? Cos that's where this is heading to.

You lie. IPOB does not have even up to 500 goons. Igbos are wonderful peace loving and intelligent people, while IPOB is a terrorist organization trying to whip up marginalization sentiments for their own gain.

Don't misplace facts just to score points.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
I feel sorry for innocent igbo men and women. Please let them appeal this shtt.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Nigeria like moving in circle with no aim,instead of them to find a lasting solution to the problem they are behaving childish by calling IPOB terrorist.
All IPOB miscreants and their sympathizers are now terrorists, if you are caught with anything Biafra on you, you can now be legally charged to court and straight to jail
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by deomelo: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
wizod:
I'm happy to be an IPOBian

Good to know you are happy to be a terrorist. We'd be happy to send you to jail to. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by talk2emma: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bkool7(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
expensiveguyman:
All the judges that preside over d federal high court to make such stupid declaration need their brains reexamined.

When did a self struggle without weapons for actualization of a sovereign state becomes a terror

If such struggle is a terror, why hasn't Spain declared those agitating for Catalonia state a terrorist

Black man is indeed stupid and backward in nature. I wonder if we will ever be civilized in handling matter like d W

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/spanish-police-arrest-catalan-officials-to-halt-referendum/8966006?pfmredir=sm
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

APC government and Arewa are terrorists... grin grin

IPOB vs corrupt politicians AGF including.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by VellyG(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
If they like declare IPOB as a demonic group it doesn't kill the agitations of the people. This present Govt is so foolish instead engaging them on dialogue, know exactly what their agitations are and find a solution to their problem they are busy running to court to declare IPOB as a terrorist group.
Another group will spring up the problem has not been solved.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Odingo1: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
The north had told you guys to get out of Nigeria, what are you waiting for Mr online warrior
Igbo hater, Northern led Nigeria government is killing them in the east and you are saying that the north have told Igbos to get out of Nigeria,if that is so why python dance?,very soon you guys will get what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Noneroone(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
super story
you don't even need to be a lawyer to know that the so called proscription cannot be sustained. its just a form of legal backing recognized only by the govt. ipob will just continue agitating peacefully and any case in court regarding their activity will be treated in its own merit. the least this action will earn Nigeria is an arms embargo by the USA since branding a peaceful movement terrorists wasn't part of
the arms deal agreement with the USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by deomelo: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
Jolar101:

IPOB vs corrupt politicians AGF including.
[/s]

We are talking about ipob terrorists..

grin grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
FrancisDiote:
IPOB is a variable but the Biafra Flag remains constant.

Will the army shoot innocent unarmed citizens when they protest with the same flag?

This country is long due for restructuring, political criminals everywhere.
Come and protest with the flag first and tell us what happened later
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by deomelo: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
Everblazinggg:
iPOB means indigenous people of Biafra

Who are biafrians? Igbos

So me and my Igbo brothers ,over 50 million of us are now terrorists?

#amabiafriannotaterrorist.

The MOD that keeps deleting my post....am sorry for you. Nairaland is now a military zone were freedom of speech is not allowed. You can as well ban me for telling you the truth
[/s]

There is a clear difference between ibo people and Igbos/terrorists.

Just admit that you are ipob terrorist and quit doing attache with normal ibo people.

grin grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by GoldNiagara(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Told that Aba lawyer to go have the legality of his argument tested in court. Ipob can appeal it.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Odingo1: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
All IPOB miscreants and their sympathizers are now terrorists, if you are caught with anything Biafra on you, you can now be legally charged to court and straight to jail
Sending people to jail wont stop the agitation,you cannot send about 10 million people to prison without feeling the heat,Nigeria will be a country without peace and with no meaningful development.
Very soon the labor force will be on strike,a country that is always in turmoil is useless country.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Biafra agitation will not die with all this shallow response of unnecessary show of force,the government suppose to solve the root cause of the agitation so that Nigeria can move forward.
Do it the right way and not with hate speeches, call to killings and questioning the sovereignty of our nation
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Issokay.

IPOB donot need name nor yellow and black colors.

There is a honey well Nigeria wants from Biafra land that keeps it forcing itself there.

Biafrans should just make sure the honey well runs dry
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bkool7(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
tianshie:
When will Fulani herdsmen be branded terrorists, too? Buhari is a sick, tribal president. IPOB is not a terrorist group. A group that fights for self-determination is not "terrorist" in any way. Nnamdi Kanu might have gotten carried away by the attention he got following his release from jail, but if Nigeria has a problem with things he said, they should take him to court.

This is a lawless country! Buhari's government is a lawless administration!

First, Fulani is a tribe. Its not a group. There are Fulani all over Africa.

Did the court declare all Igbos/ Biafran as
Terrorist group?
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Can Nigeria prisons contain almost a population of 10 million people at once,the IPOB rallies have recorded a huge intimidating population of such in SE/SS
10 million you say, I thought IPOB miscreants are over 100 million? If the prisons are overwhelmed, we'll get enough mud pools for them so that they can drink enough mud and be merry

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

APC and Arewa groups are terrorists... grin grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Odingo1: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

There is a clear difference between ibo people and Igbos/terrorists.

Just admit that you are ipob terrorist and quit doing attache with normal ibo people.

grin grin
IPOB is made of people,human beings and they are mostly Igbos and some other ethnic groups in SS.
If army is killing unarmed IPOB members they are killing Igbos and other ethnic minorities in SS.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by bkool7(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Everblazinggg:
iPOB means indigenous people of Biafra

Who are biafrians? Igbos

So me and my Igbo brothers ,over 50 million of us are now terrorists?

#amabiafriannotaterrorist.

The MOD that keeps deleting my post....am sorry for you. Nairaland is now a military zone were freedom of speech is not allowed. You can as well ban me for telling you the truth

All Igbos are not Igbos
All Igbos are not Igbos

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by baralatie(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
FrancisDiote:

The problem with you is that you happy with your current nigeria situation.
I am not an IPOB or Igbo but i am in full support of restructuring this country.
problem about how to solve Nigeria's various issues and problem which include corruption in political offices,funding of educational institution,infrastructural development,equal distribution of wealth to its citizens,judicial institutions,electoral reforms,health etc is a different spectrum!

but for an individual who read political history in the UK spilling hate speeches against his country of origin,threatening the president,threatening other tribes that exist within a sovereign nation,leading a group of individual to go against constituted authority,planning for disruption of a nations electoral process,encouraging youths to hate and destroy facilities of the govt,possession of bombs and manufacture of bomb devices discovered by the NA,encouraging members to physically engage the army in face to face combat ,engaging a Biafra secret service and national gaurd and forcefully collecting taxes and levies! all these while standing bail for treason,illegal entry and secession!

you too judge am!
KANU is the real problem and he has successfully put not only himself but the region that follows this idiotic path
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Biafra agitation will not die with all this shallow response of unnecessary show of force,the government suppose to solve the root cause of the agitation so that Nigeria can move forward.
It already started dieing. I hardly hear the noise about Biafra again at least on here. E fit continue to de their mind Sha but the day government agency spy through your Facebook and sees anything IPOB related, no one will advice you.

Hate speech was IPOB's undoing. If they had canvassed for serious issues as Restructuring, National Assembly's take home salaries, Road and Housing Infrastructure challenges, Unemployment challenges, Power problem; other groups would have supported them and government will be talking. Not calling for the President's head and insulting other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Igbo hater, Northern led Nigeria government is killing them in the east and you are saying that the north have told Igbos to get out of Nigeria,if that is so why python dance?,very soon you guys will get what you are looking for.
Are you in the east to give us stats of how many killed? Nairaland is not an affiliate of Radio Biafra where lies and propaganda are peddled and you can't express yourself.
Go listen to radio Biafra to get the latest propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / Cute Pictures Of Toyin And Bukola Saraki In His Office / FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.