Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. (41662 Views)

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Princedapace(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Take am easy make u nor go get high BP for Biafra matter.

You still dey very young with years ahead of you. BIAFRA no guaranty you sweet and easy life.

Go hustle to make yourself a popular demand for sometin good so if biafra eventually come, you go be one of the important few.

Hahahahahahaha

Very funny u. We are all hustling baba.. I am not a fan of Biafra but will not like to see anyone insult my region.. it is becoming too much here..
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by OjukwuWarBird: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
kiddkash:

since they are terrorists its only fair they live up to expectations by carrying out what terrorist do best

God bless you

I believe they should concentrate on the North and pretend that they aren't connected to the terror
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by reuben79: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
breaking news happin now...........nnmadi kanu is wanted............dead or alive is #5m
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
as expected you have nothing reasonable to say other than making Derogatory Remarks about people you have never met. i ve challenged you twice to show me how brave you are offline to meet me at Nkpor junction you butted out twice, if you are that brave come out to play let me show you how Crazy i am grin. by the way what does E pain am means?
See kids, I just pity your parents if not, I'll only drag you to one of those soldiers' post and implicate you. They'll be the ones to report to me how they dealt with you
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by BALLOSKI: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mynd44:
Ghen ghen

This just went from 0 to 100 quickly.

Now the questions are

1. Can Nnamdi Kanu be tried as a terrorist since laws are not retroactive.

2. What can the Senate president do?

3. What is the option for NNamdi Kanu and his supporters?

4. Remember that Nelson Mandela was once called a terrorist. Any similarity?
trying to liken Mandela to that rogue? That's a terrorism in itself.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
lightwind:
my guy leave that mad man alone, no be Nigeria we deh, Rallies go still hold a strong ones self... no be same Nigeria Buhari will never rule forever, after him we might have a very intelligent and also an educated leader who will know what real Democracy is.
Go hold your rally tomorrow
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Morenikeji090(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
alexanderkings:
mtcccchew fake
lol fake from you mouth soon you yourself gonna call it real ��� terrorist east coast region IPOB
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Dey there. Has book haram ended? No. Can you work in Maiduguri if given opportunity?
Cool, Onitsha and Aba should become another Maiduguri na. Continue, we will applaud you guys when it happens
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
democracy is dead under Buhari, pharaoh once called Israelite terrorist , what will befall Nigeria will be very terrible, you can't just fight God
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You have been trying to convince people but unfortunately, even zombies here know that you are talking trash

Alright I admit I'm talking trash. Go to Abia State government house tomorrow with the IPOB tag on and tell the governor he's been talking trash too.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
See kids, I just pity your parents if not, I'll only drag to one of those soldiers' post and implicate you. They'll be the ones to report to me how they dealt with you
I dare you! just turn up at Nkpor junction and i will turn you into mince meat grin, you know? I am not sure you have ever been Aquinted with a schizophrenic individual before . grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by BALLOSKI: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hadone:
IPOB before and now after Python dances on them grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by dotcomnamename: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mynd44:

Lai Mohammed said today that asking for a country of your own is not illegal but the path which you go by it will decide if it is legal or not.

If you protest for your right locally, fine
If you act illegally, then the law is there.

That said, the military has to stop the excessive use of force

You are a shameless moderator. Tell me who did not know that you are a biased moderator in this forum? You should be ashamed of yourself. I know you will ban me, but please i want you to ban me as soon as you read this. Your stup1d1ty has damaged your brain to an extent is even as worst as that of your Nnamdi Kanu. You banned me and so was it for life? Thank God not only me hate you Mynd44 with passion on this platform. Your bias is legendary and i am happy this is creating awareness on nairaland. Call me or say whatever you like, you are a f00lish and unreasonable moderator. If some igbo nairalanders brreak some nairaland rules you will ignore them, but if its yoruba you will ban them, if some igbos make late topic posts you will push them to front page but if its yorubas you will lock their posts, you think a lot of people did not know your tricks? So tell me how many mansion you don build on this? 1d1ot ugly cunt. Please delete this post and ban me mumu little boy. You really need to grow up. Because you're moderator and you think you're on top of the world, is that what your mate are running m.a.d for? I shake my head for you. Go out there and see what your mates are doing on other forums. Your problem is embarrassing while your stup1d1ty is alarming. if tou don't ban me then you're a b.a.s.t.a.r.d, pls ban me right now. Very corrupt moderator. 1d1ot. Mtchewwwwwwwww

6 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
democracy is dead under Buhari, pharaoh once called Israelite terrorist , what will befall Nigeria will be very terrible, you can't just fight God
In your dreams, my God calls for love but your god calls for killing of hausas and yorubas
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by danla44(m): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Have you seen this dp on facebook again?

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ezinwaJesu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
The youngest terrorist ever to have graced the surface of the earth.

A child terrorist in New York yesterday at the United Nations head quarters.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by dotcomnamename: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by dotcomnamename: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcquin:

Alright I admit I'm talking trash. Go to Abia State government house tomorrow with the IPOB tag on and tell the governor he's been talking trash too.
and why does he need to go through all that unecessary bull sheet! just to prove that you are talking trash! if he thinks you are taking trash! it means you are talking trash! grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
I dare you! just turn up at Nkpor junction and i will turn you into mince meat grin, you know? I am not sure you have ever been Aquinted with a schizophrenic individual before . grin
Mouth making, I know you don't even have a job and still being fed by mummy and daddy, oh my God, so you are even schizophrenic sef. Send my regards to your parents because I know it's not easy managing you.
Everyone can now see that IPOB miscreants are schizophrenic, too bad
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mcquin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jolar101:

Are we IPOB to agitates all those things you listed up there for you We IPOB, we are agitating for our republic of Biafra restoration through referendum.

So what is stopping you from going out there and agitates for your problems?

Last time I checked the leader of this new age "restoration" has vanished into oblivion and lately same people shouting Biafra up and down have throttled down to Restructuring; so who is deceiving who? Go check recent post of your colleagues in the struggle and you'd observe their new call now is addressing root problems of agitation and Restructuring as against their previous call for Referendum. Well operation Python dance did a lot.
In any case, you can go and collect Biafra from Buhari my brother.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ezinwaJesu(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
THE 8 STAGES OF GENOCIDE
http://www.genocidewatch.org/aboutgenocide/8stagesofgenocide.html

1. CLASSIFICATION: All cultures have categories to distinguish people into “us and them” by ethnicity, race, religion, or nationality

2. SYMBOLIZATION: We give names or other symbols to the classifications. We name people “Jews” or “Gypsies

3. DEHUMANIZATION: One group denies the humanity of the other group

4. ORGANIZATION: Genocide is always organized, usually by the state, often using militias to provide deniability of state responsibility (the supporter of APC in Darfur.)

5.POLARIZATION: Extremists drive the groups apart. Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda.

6. PREPARATION: Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity. Death lists are drawn up.

7. EXTERMINATION begins, and quickly becomes the mass killing legally called “genocide.” It is “extermination” to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human.

8. DENIAL is the eighth stage that always follows a genocide. It is among the surest indicators of further genocidal massacres. The perpetrators of genocide dig up the mass graves, burn the bodies, try to cover up the evidence and intimidate the witnesses. They deny that they committed any crimes, and often blame what happened on the victims. They block investigations of the crimes, and continue to govern until driven from power by force, when they flee into exile. There they remain with impunity, like Pol Pot or Idi Amin.

http://www.genocidewatch.org/aboutgenocide/8stagesofgenocide.html[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by billyG(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

It seems you don't know history

Expect things like this in a struggle of this nature

Biafran strength goes beyond street protests or Biafran emblems.

This is the time for IPOB to strike silently without taking responsibility for it

Silent untraceable terror is the worst case scenario that even advanced countries don't have solutions to.

even in sane country d government has d right of suspiction,d usa started pointing finger @ bin laden & al qadar even when dey denied september 11 bombing what follow nxt is history.rule of law doesnt work sometime,no country take terrorist to court dey takes war 2 them.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:
Before nko. We all know they are terrorists. By their action u shall know them. A region without nothing to sustain and exist calling for secession. A region that's parasites to the whole country, even sambisa forest. A region that more than its 50% litters the nooks and cranies of the country. They are nothing but terrorists, they should be dealt with to reset their brains.
one region and nothing to survive, then why are you vibrating like epileptic cow each time Biafra is mentioned at least if they go you will have many abandon properties to claim since you live under mainland bride I'm fighting for Biafra, north are fighting for dominance, can you point one thing yellowbar are fight absolutely nothing, they hide under 1 Nigeria to display their cowardly the Yoruba ethnic group who want Igbos to leave their land with all their wahala are usually the ones who are vociferous in their opposition to Biafra. It is difficult to understand. One would think that this group of Yorubas would be too glad anytime they hear of Biafra, so that the Igbos can leave them alone. But no way.

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ipob should appeal the nonsense order
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by TheKabal: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
Matters arising. Fake declaration from the court

1. The application was made 20th September 2017
2. The application was granted same day, 20th September 2017.
3. The certified true copy was issued and dated on the same 20th September 2017.

grin grin

Nothing wrong with this.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Cuteogbus: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
tobida:
FAKE NEWS!

EVEN IF DEY DID, THE JUDGEMENT WOULD BE ILLEGAL AND UNCONSITUTIONAL.

INTERNATIONALLY IT WILL NOT BE RESPECTED OR RECOGNISED UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.

ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS TO HOLD A REFERENDUM OR NEGOTIATE WITH IPOB, THERE ARE NO OTHER LEGAL MEANS TO RESOLVE THE AGITATION.

U CANNOT PROSCRIBE A NATION, IT IS UNHEARD OF AND AN ULTRA VIRES DECISION, BY ANY COURT THAT TOES THAT LINE.

Ngwanu Oga Let Me Ask You, Why Has Turkey Not Held A Refererendum Or Negotiated With The KURDISH People... Or You Just Choose To Lie And Think From Your Anus.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Mouth making, I know you don't even have a job and still being fed by mummy and daddy, oh my God, so you are even schizophrenic sef. Send my regards to your parents because I know it's not easy managing you.
Everyone can now see that IPOB miscreants are schizophrenic, too bad
yes! grin and i will prove it to you. as I said i will turn you into mince meat . now that you know that I am sick. you better be mind how you go. grin
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcquin:

Last time I checked the leader of this new age "restoration" has vanished into oblivion and lately same people shouting Biafra up and down have throttled down to Restructuring; so who is deceiving who? Go check recent post of your colleagues in the struggle and you'd observe their new call now is addressing root problems of agitation and Restructuring as against their previous call for Referendum. Well operation Python dance did a lot.
In any case, you can go and collect Biafra from Buhari my brother.
What and how do you mean when referendum and Biafra is sold 100 naira apiece in main market Onitsha, why telling them to go to Abuja to get it? You are wicked o
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Asapchris(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sleezwizz:
E Don set. Treat everyone of them as terrorist...
flog them and give them rice and chicken.
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
gypsey:
yes! grin and i will prove it to you. as I said i will turn you into mince meat . now that you know that I am sick. you better be mind how you go. grin
Kids everywhere, as if you can do crap. Anyway you already said you are sick and schizophrenic, please let me discuss with people of sane minds. Go look for other schizophrenics like you, meanwhile regards to your parents because I can understand their troubles

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Clears Salary Arrears / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.