Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (207524 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by TinaAnita(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Someone actually sat down and wrote this nonsense? Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Better sleep

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 12:13am On Sep 21, 2017
This one weak me no be small grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2017
apholaryn:
egbon Tosin!!!that shit is dry for real
All the same thanks cool

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Fembleez1:
This one weak me no be small grin
Which one weak you? cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

White girl: kisses u deeply and whispers to ur ear.... "Let's do it"

Naija girls: Mc.Brooklyn, I will soon go oo... grin
Naso o grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes o, I'm a virgin

I see
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:

cheesy
But seriously i can't relate...
I could incipient it if i want to.... What's the forming for

lol..u are ғanтaѕтιcally cυnny вυн ιтѕ oĸay..ιм вegιnnιng тo ιncιpιenт тнaт we coυld вe ғrιendѕ oweιng тo тнe ғacт тнaт ι нave ѕeen υr тype вeғore ����yoυ preғer yoυr тнιngѕ clandeѕтιne �����yoυ lιĸe rυмвle,argυмenтѕ,нeaтed deвaтeѕ,ѕweaтѕ вeғore υ granт тнe vιѕa тo paradιѕe ����and тнe тenacιтy wιll deтerмιne тype oғ vιѕa wнeтнer ѕιngle or doυвle enтry����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
8. When you run to the pharmacy to get her procold.

The way she will look at you
Guy, u no go kill me o grin grin grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Which one weak you? cheesy

Number 6. Na death zone. Guy wey see that one after all the Signal and no sharp, him no fit ever wise again.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My girl don't have time for all this games.
When she is in the mood.
She tells me straight up

Na Benin babe or idoma?
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Sirambassador(m): 12:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Lmbfao..... grin

The comments here are just cry

Some babes will be forming , when dey need the ..... Desperately..

Lemme just come and be going....
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

Bros correct!
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:33am On Sep 21, 2017
MASTERMIND04:
Guy, u no go kill me o grin grin grin
Don't me jawe bro cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
10. When you're not making the move, she will kuku make the move herself by throwing a pillow at you so that start rough play can start from there

Oh so that was what she was trying to do!!!

Dammit i miss

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Sirambassador:
Lmbfao..... grin

The comments here are just cry

Some babes will be forming , when dey need the ..... Desperately..

Lemme just come and be going....
Na pretence be all those things wey you dey see bro cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Fembleez1:

Number 6. Na death zone. Guy wey see that one after all the Signal and no sharp, him no fit ever wise again.
Some guys still be like that sha

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by StarFist(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Chai8iiiiii, the koko master style.... I go begin observe wella now... I seeee
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by bullbull2: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Lovetinz:
Heeeyy Y'all
If your girl have called you to ask
"are you at home?" in that, you know what's up voice.
Raise up your hand.

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Whoeppme(m): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2017
When she ask you how long can u last on bed ...literally grin grin grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Sirambassador(m): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na pretence be all those things wey you dey see bro cheesy

Someone said she goes straight to the point... And sit on the guys face grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2017
When you show her your fat account balance

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Michealforever: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Jacktheripper:
A study found that when a stranger was asked to sleep with the opposite gender, 75% of the men said yes and a striking 100% of women said no.

That's their default answer. The real answer will be provided when you make them laugh and relaxed.

Girls fantasize about sex with total strangers.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 1:24am On Sep 21, 2017
When you've finally still didn't grab and she has to go home because her mother just called her to come home now now

And what she has in mind for you looks like this.......

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by safarigirl(f): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Somebody let me know when this hits Front Page. I have a message for our "we don't feel the urge for sex" women. Thank you

#Meninist cool

**Modified**
Okay. Great! Its on front page.
Research as confirmed that ladies enjoy sex more than men. And have the ability for multiple orgasms. So i don't really see why most of them use it as a bargaining chip if not that many men are ignorant.

Now, i want guys to refuse to be hood winked and remote controlled by sex. The secret most ladies don't tell you is they want sex as much as you want it but they don't brandish it the way most of you do. You need to understand how to play on the pysche of women. You need to know what turns them on and use that to your advantage. I've done it severally. You can do it too.

Guys learn to be in control. Stop acting like you will die because of sex, you become a toy in the hands of women.
Become an #Alphamale today.

#Meninist cool
research shows that 75% of women fake orgasms....it is much more difficult for a woman to reach orgasm than a man.

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by babadem2much(m): 2:13am On Sep 21, 2017
grin
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wan kill me
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 2:36am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
1. Before she arrives at your place, she calls asking if you're the only one at home so as to know if there would be no distraction

Another lewd title on front page...

Even if the OP leaves it like this I guess the mod should replace that S.X word with another synonym like...

(How Girls Act When They Want To (BE INTIMATE) With Guys.

Seun, lalasticlala,mynd44 please note that nairaland is viewed by millions of people (Below 18 inclusive) all over the world so there is great need to censor words before putting them on fpage.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
All this when you can just sit on his face
Shioor grin
chai, your beauty though shocked

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
All this when you can just sit on his face
Shioor grin

Bad gal.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ofcourse u can't...U look foreign naaaa..U obey ur chemistry even if na with sule or uber driver no time u get ur orgasm forget pant and move on...Diz thread isn't for givenchy girls my dear. ..Its for d sister angela dem...D ones dat turned all guys to fans of westlife,backstreet boiz,rkelly,Celine dion..Etc..�������

Foreign ni! grin cheesy grin

Oboy, use your spit and sand, mix the two take clean your eyes then look again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.