Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (207439 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by fapcrook(m): 3:34am On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

White girl: kisses u deeply and whispers to ur ear.... "Let's do it"

Naija girls: Mc.Brooklyn, I will soon go oo... grin
naija girls are in trouble from you guys on nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 21, 2017
SEE THE USELESS THREAD

IT IS HERE YOU WILL SEE THE YOUTH OF TODAY SOUNDING SMART...

SMALL WONDER WHY THE POLITICIANS SAY THESE YOUTH ARE NOT FIT TO RULE NIGERIA

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Caprigal: 4:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Women like sex more than men yet ashawo population is 100 women to one man.
Whatever helps you men sleep at night.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by roqrules04(m): 5:41am On Sep 21, 2017
She told me to switch off the light that the light is entering her eyes choi!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:49am On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
And at the very end of the fúcking spree, something like this usually happens... grin
badBOI I know u must be here, CUNTinew
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

Na craze dey worry you I swear grin grin grin grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Girl: Babe, I need to catch the D right now

Guy: I'm stressed out. My whole body aches

Her: And So? your tongue dey ache too?
Any gathering about women that is void of You is in vain, baba u sure pass wink

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00am On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You raise your head & try to apologise....
Guy: Sorry, I didn't mean...
Her: Shhhhh! Just kontinu
U don decay finish grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by OrdercityWeb: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
research shows that 75% of women fake orgasms....it is much more difficult for a woman to reach orgasm than a man.

Anyone faking an orgasm is only shooting herself in the leg.
Besides, Women can have different types of orgasms; Clitoral, Vaginal (penetrative) and one or two more that i can't remember now (i think breast stimulation is also part of it).
Also alot of Women claim they enjoy sex even though they didn't necessarily reach orgasm.
So you see Women have different avenues for pleasure during sex.

#Meninist cool

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Tecno66: 6:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Then she'll say turn off the light it's too bright in here
You must be very experienced. Abeg, no spoil us o.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Abdul3391(m): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Jacktheripper:
A study found that when a stranger was asked to sleep with the opposite gender, 75% of the men said yes and a striking 100% of women said no.
cause ladies want to have the so called affection first and prevent u from calling them sluts or hoes
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Rilwayne001: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

grin grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by valkaka(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2017
she will visit you without underwears and incessantly laugh at your jokes whether irksome or not so that you will know she is ready for your dick.smh, speaking outa experience

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
Can't relate tho
When u are not a virgin

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by kizyalex10(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Unless na d first time,but if nt nd she knows u re very good,na u go dey run self,cos she. Go dey attack u all d time.dis one no be formings.lol.even d forming only happens during dates,once u re married,d reverse bcoms d case,na she. Go dey demand am more,u go dey wonder if she is d same girl wey dey use shy. Shy wan collect akpako

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Abudu2000(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2017
Monaco2:

Lol weneva I c dar pic I always laugh
Is the dog actually smiling cheesy
dog memes are the most easiest to get coz dogs always carry a funny expression. That's why they're man's best friends you know

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by wristbangle: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy prof tosyne2much eh!
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Divay22(f): 6:47am On Sep 21, 2017
pesinfada:
When u are not a virgin
Is it your virgin...
I can't relate, I can't relate..
Let's leave it at that.
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2017
pu7pl3:
werer grin
grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Magnifik18:

Foreign ni! grin cheesy grin

Oboy, use your spit and sand, mix the two take clean your eyes then look again.
ιѕѕѕѕoĸay ιѕѕѕoĸay...тнe joĸe now ιтѕ on υ...
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nedfed(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2017
When it comes to the issues of woman, I always give it to tosyne2much.
Just dat the nigga to dey pretend at times, trying to claim innocent.

tosyne2much- Minister for women affairs

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by abbaapple: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Somebody let me know when this hits Front Page. I have a message for our "we don't feel the urge for sex" women. Thank you

#Meninist cool

**Modified**
Okay. Great! Its on front page.
Research as confirmed that ladies enjoy sex more than men. And have the ability for multiple orgasms. So i don't really see why most of them use it as a bargaining chip if not that many men are ignorant.

Now, i want guys to refuse to be hood winked and remote controlled by sex. The secret most ladies don't tell you is they want sex as much as you want it but they don't brandish it the way most of you do. You need to understand how to play on the pysche of women. You need to know what turns them on and use that to your advantage. I've done it severally. You can do it too.

Guys learn to be in control. Stop acting like you will die because of sex, you become a toy in the hands of women.
Become an #Alphamale today.

#Meninist cool

lipsrsealed

#TeamAlphamale
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by flawlessT(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
υ nor нear мe...ι aм noт a novιce...вeғore ι do anyтнιng wιтн υr ѕpec oғ gιrl ι dey ғanтaѕιѕe wιтн caυтιon...woe υnтo daт gυy daт wυd υnderмιne υ cυz oғ υr ѕιze...ι тrιed ιт once and ι can тeѕтιғy...alтнoυgн ι aм oвѕeѕѕed ѕιnce тeen нoodѕ wιтн very вιg gιrlѕ..ιтѕ jυѕт an oвѕeѕѕιon can'т eхplaιn wнy..вυт ι wιll ғorever apprecιaтe peтιтe gιrlѕ..�����
I'm not draging u so bros bye
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Candy500: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Then she gets all ur eyes focusing on her.
And she gets up that she wana go and pee.

hahahaa �����
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2017
flawlessT:
I'm not draging u so bros bye
oĸ ooo вυт wнιne daт waιѕт wιтн caυтιon υnтιl we мeeт���
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Candy500: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2017
roqrules04:
She told me to switch off the light that the light is entering her eyes choi!!! shocked
����
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by IamLEGEND1: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
research shows that 75% of women fake orgasms....it is much more difficult for a woman to reach orgasm than a man.
How e take concern us!?
Make everybody carry him cross

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Toks2008:

Bad gal.
Angel like me grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
pu7pl3:

hehehe no manouvres needed cool
Wahlahi he no get choice grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Lalas247(f): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
FemiEddy:

I trust u jare no forming grin grin grin grin but dont suffocate him o
Scott's honour I promise I won't .. it can't kill a man sha grin
Morning oga Femi smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Angel like me grin

If you are an angel then I must be a arch angel...

you have the body of a teenager...
amazing but I know you are not one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.