Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Get Six Pack Abs In Few Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Six Pack Abs In Few Weeks (1303 Views)

Build Your Abs In The Shortest Time And Easy Work Out / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Six Pack Abs In Few Weeks by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
It is a lot of peoples dream to look sexy, like strip off their cloth and the opposite sex can resist their body like “Oh my God, Oh my God, He (She) looks sexy” and the body is so tempting to touch. but many are way too lazy to stand up even for 5 minute not to mention of taking a 15 minute walk to their office. you want a killer body but you sure ain’t ready for what will help you get it.

So this article aim at helping you achieving that your dream body.

Step 1

Make sure to always eat well

The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach…and the way to a man’s abs is through the kitchen. If you’re not eating right (man or woman notwithstanding), your abs will (or won’t, rather) show it.

Step 2

Go proteinous in the morning

One study of 20 obese female participants, showed that those who got 35 grams of protein at breakfast were less hungry throughout the day and saw favorable changes in the hormones and brain signals that control appetite.

Step 3

Avoid processed food

Foods that have been through some sort of preservation have lost their nutrients and are really just empty, unhealthy calories. frankly speaking processed or fast foods has nothing to produce than an unhealthy body that lacks nutrients. they help you store much fats and nothing more, so if you really do want a killer body then stay away from them.

Step 4

Always take plenty water

there’s nothing you need in this world at a time of training for your six pack abs more than water. always take plenty of water all the time.

Step 5

Eat alot

in this period of time, just like you need alot of water, so also you need lot’s of foods, but remember to stay away from foods that are high with fats, they are as good as taking nothing, and in a period of time you will always feel empty, like the more you eat, the more hungry you feel. and don’t forget to also avoid processed and fast foods.

After you’ve routinized the above steps, now it’s time to talk about the Six pack abs Exercises. this are the exercises will be the one to burn all your fats and calories and turn your obese stomach to the killer you wanted, to that body the world cannot resist. i can start talking about these exercises one by one which is why i have take some time out to compile them and turn it to one picture. so see below pictures for the exercises. Please remember, you have to turn the exercise to a daily routine for a fast and quick outcome. And try to exercise at least 30 minutes in 5 days a week.

more at
http://encyclohow.com/2017/09/20/how-to-get-six-pack-abs-in-few-weeks/

Re: How To Get Six Pack Abs In Few Weeks by Burgerlomo: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2017
OP are you sure this your posting is going to help somebody like Mr Ibu? cool
Re: How To Get Six Pack Abs In Few Weeks by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Burgerlomo:
OP are you sure this your posting is going to help somebody like Mr Ibu? cool
i cannot laugh. Mr ibus case is different.
Re: How To Get Six Pack Abs In Few Weeks by Burgerlomo: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
paybak:
i cannot laugh. Mr ibus case is different.

grin

(1) (Reply)

The PET CDS Group Sensitizes Fellow Corps Members / Why HIV won't go away / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.