Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (32026 Views)

Relocating To Bahamas / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
oya, na so oo.. Me and big ass be like.... Lol... But these days as the thing too plenty for here e no come mean anything to me again. But that time for ib for naija, if any big ass pass me lasan, i must to run pursue am ooo but these days, big ass too plenty for here jare.. But i here say them girls like money small ooo but still which country them girls no like money. Come and f**k many big as*es my brother. Lol

See your life?
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
cutieme:
U no well!Did i mention cotonou?But incase you don't know,Cotonou is even ahead of Nigeria in terms of basic amenities!But Cotonou no be abroad?What is the definition of abroad?Olodo like u!

Shameless Liar, na Cotonu be your abroad grin
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
cutieme:
Hahahahaha,u no wan go back naija?Na ur country o...Anyways cotonou make brain sha,atleast we get 247 light and water direct from govt.The place dey peaceful too and living standard no too high,moderate,but na language be the small barrier here,they speak french and man never really sabi am well.So where u come dey stay for gh na?Kumasi abi accra?How much u rent the house?

See this liar, your abroad is Cotonou abi? grin
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
gentlebullet:
I will like to share my view about living in GH. am a staff at the ECOWAS commission( immigration section) so this makes me do a lot of traveling within the subregion but I choose Ghana (cape coast precisely) to settle my family (wife,kids&young bro) in based on lots of personal factors. I see Ghana as the ideal anglophone state in the region to live in. mind you, the country also has its own down sides but its far better than my fatherland NAIJA ! from security of lives & properties, to access to basic social amenities and standard of education not forgetting enjoying good social life without the fear of been harassed.
The honest truth is that cost of living in Ghana generally is higher than naija. rent is expensive, cost of petrol (diesel, LPG inclusive)is higher, food is also expensive, cost of utilities are up lately( but you get to use them 24/7). since my family moved to our house, my wife has never complained of taps not running for a day since 2012(water supply by govt outfit) neither have I witness any. when it rains, the lights are never off excepts when it comes with wind storms and after the storm, light is restored. if there is gonna be maintenance on the mains, there will be announcement from the information centres to the communities that will be affected.

I get to drive all night from cape coast to tamale and further north to navrogo without fear of attack on smooth roads.
As for op, you took a good decision to try experience a new country but in a wrong way. I will explain in my next post.
I got to leave the office now and attend a dinner and grand ball events at Novotel hotels just 2 streets away from the office here in Freetown.

The OP thought we are all naive like him, trying to deceive people that things in Ghana are cheaper, meanwhile na garri im dey drink steady.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
As u don decide to dey discourage people here anyhow,dey spoil people moral,na so.chineke God go.spoil your life for u!Na me talk am!No be frustration dey affect u so?Busy body!Oloshiburuku!No wonder u never fit marry!@pidgin2
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Stop stalking me here o,anybody wey know this mumu,make una tell am o,if i use because of am visit my village,u fit no see 2018 o!@Pidgin2
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by 1234onyekwe: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
oya, na so oo.. Me and big ass be like.... Lol... But these days as the thing too plenty for here e no come mean anything to me again. But that time for ib for naija, if any big ass pass me lasan, i must to run pursue am ooo but these days, big ass too plenty for here jare.. But i here say them girls like money small ooo but still which country them girls no like money. Come and f**k many big as*es my brother. Lol
I dey come jawe.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Shakitibob0: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
Stop stalking me here o,anybody wey know this mumu,make una tell am o,if i use because of am visit my village,u fit no see 2018 o!@Pidgin2
hahahahahaha..Lwkmd . abeg no visit your village ooo
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:

Hahahahaha you get village? Na wanderer you be, no root grin grin
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
As i don decide to dey discourage people here anyhow,dey spoil people moral,na so.chineke God go.spoil my life for me!Na me talk am!

Amen grin grin
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Shakitibob0:
hahahahahaha..Lwkmd . abeg no visit your village ooo
the bros don vex finish... Cutieme abeg stop responding to that frustrated beings' mentions biko.. Make she carry her wahala go.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by aumeehn: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2017
I swear this girl na teenager! Which kind childishness be this, she cant argue with fact rather she'll keep on throwing insults. Look at how she is disgracing herself everyone here should just forget about her and stop noticing her, justwise please this girl is a real troll warn her or delete her comments she's derailing.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
As u don decide to dey discourage people here anyhow,dey spoil people moral,na so.chineke God go.spoil your life for u!Na me talk am!No be frustration dey affect u so?Busy body!Oloshiburuku!No wonder u never fit marry!@pidgin2
If i visit my village because of u eh,hmmmmm.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Amen grin grin
Thank God say na u use your hand personalise am.Oloriburuku.!E no go good for u!

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
Thank God say na me use my hand personalise am.I be confirmed goat!

grin confirm!
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
If i visit my village because of u eh,hmmmmm.

grin grin shutup there!
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by aumeehn: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
Thank God say na u use your hand personalise am.Oloriburuku.!E no go good for u!
guy whatsup why you de disturb yourself ontop this teenager matter, till date na for her papa house she de crash/chow! You nd her no de dsem level.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by cutieme(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
aumeehn:
guy whatsup why you de disturb yourself ontop this teenager matter, till date na for her papa house she de crash/chow! You nd her no de dsem level.
Hahahahaaa,so u sabi well a,thanks.man.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by londoner: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
hey bro.. Like i said earlier.. Whenever you are outside Nigeria, don't bother to do the exchange of what you are spending.. The exchange rate is not in favour of Nigeria, it's expensive to you because you did the exchange to our currency.. Here, to their currency, it's so cheap, imagine you have 400 cedis, and you are to pay just 1 cedis for a transport, 5 cedis for a bread and so, it's cheap to their currency.. Even people that are in uae, u.s.a knows and understand that, you can ask them, some of them take cab of about 100 dollars a day, but because it's to their currency and economy over there, it doesn't affect their pocket. So that's how it is here too.. So please whenver you are outside Nigeria, don't bother to try to calculate or do the Exchange of what you are spending. And one cedi is not N100, sometimes it's N87 and sometimes N81 and sometimes higher than N87. Thanks

Which 100 dollars a day on a cab would not affect someone's pocket?
An average person in the US?
Have ever even been to the USA let alone lived there? Do you even know what the average wage is to make such claims?

I swear Nigerians can just be so naive and before commenting they won't use their internet to verify their claims before posting. Then other uninformed Nigerians will like their comment lol

Google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
cutieme:
Hahahahaaa,so u sabi well a,thanks.man.

Cotonou citizen, you are suffering grin
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Cotonou citizen, you are suffering grin
attention seeker!!!
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by londoner: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm sure he will pretend not to notice this, throughout his post all we see is complaints but he enters another country and as expected from someone like him he didn't notice the difference in attitude of ordinary people living there. OP, what's your take on the average Ghanaian and their attitude generally?

You are right he and others ignored the comment because they don't want to take any responsibility for the Nigeria they disdain but continue to perpetuate. They do say ignorance is bliss, he will also ignore the deplorable reputation of Nigerians like himself that have relocated to Ghana, or SA, or UK, India and the list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by suxes2005(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
londoner:

You are right he and others ignored the comment because they don't want to take any responsibility for the Nigeria they disdain but continue to perpetuate. They do say ignorance is bliss, he will also ignore the deplorable reputation of Nigerians like himself that have relocated to Ghana, or SA, or UK, India and the list is endless.

You're making no sense, trust me.

Now, go to front page and read the story of the guy who was "unlawfully" detained by Sars.

If the system is not good, the citizens can never ever soft pedal.

If you live in Nigeria, you won't come on here to attack the op ... maybe to encourage him to see the good side of the country.

Keep your fake patriotism.

Dude is right in his own stead. Go open your own thread and praise Nigeria.

SHALOM

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
londoner:

God bless you jor, you've said it all cheesy
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by edoman2016: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
regret? God forbid.. Ghana here is better than that mumu country. You walk freely, tight security, power 24/7, everything is cheap and the quality is f*king great. No sars ha s stopped me to harass me since have been here, even the last time the police stopped our bus while traveling, he checked every boys including their own citizen and after the search, he apologize like 'i am sorry for the inconviniency, you can go' unlike our police that might even shoot because they didn't find any incriminating stuff with you. The quality of their pure water nylon ehn, as thick as some pucci.. The only regret i have is why i wasted so much time in that my mumu country. Here is so f*cking cool my brother.
You are a big f.ool for your comment about Nigeria. From your posts, I can see how you are living in penury in Ghana. A bloody failure in Nigeria. Continue with garri drinking. If you are wise, can't you see price of goods is more expensive in Ghana than Nigeria? Which means cost of living is cheaper in Nigeria compared to Ghana. If you can't make it in Nigeria I wonder how you will make it Ghana. Get back to me when you get a job in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by zuchii01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guys please i have a friend dat stays in kumasi and he ask me to come over and start a business. Stating dat the place is very good for business .please your advice
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by deepchocolate: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Guys , i would like to relocate from the USA to Accra and set up my business base there .
I' ll be coming In and out every 2 months or so.

How much will a 3 bedroom villa cost to rent ? I intend to use one room as home office.
Any advice about business and life in Accra ?
And sorry for Hijacking the OP post .
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by suxes2005(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
edoman2016:

You are a big f.ool for your comment about Nigeria. From your posts, I can see how you are living in penury in Ghana. A bloody failure in Nigeria. Continue with garri drinking. If you are wise, can't you see price of goods is more expensive in Ghana than Nigeria? Which means cost of living is cheaper in Nigeria compared to Ghana. If you can't make it in Nigeria I wonder how you will make it Ghana. Get back to me when you get a job in Ghana.

Inferiority complex is what you're asking him of and that exactly is what you're oozing in your own post.

Now, op is drinking garri and he's living well with peace of mind ... it's none of ya biz.

If he likes, let him sleep on the floor as long as there is peace of mind, it's his biz.

Mind you, if he works in Ghana, he won't be paid in naira.

Purchasing power of both currencies differs.

Stop sounding like you're been fed in Nigeria, cos if you genuinely work for money here and see how fast you spend em, you won't type some stuffs on here.

Live and let's live.

Look not down on no one.

Correct those who you think are getting things wrong.

Don't curse.

SHALOM

7 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
edoman2016:

your entire generations are fools.. Starting from your father to your mother to your brothers and sisters and if you have a wife and children including them and also your great grand parents.. They are all fools.. Yes, they are all fools. If you think you can just come here to start telling me trash because the internet has made it possible for you then i am sorry. As much as i hate troubles, i love it sometimes. You want some? Now bring it on. Did you not pass through primary school at all? I can see you lack knowledge and i wasn't supposed to reply you but seems you'd love to dance with the devil. Now let the game begin.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
londoner:

Which 100 dollars a day on a cab would not affect someone's pocket?
An average person in the US?
Have ever even been to the USA let alone lived there? Do you even know what the average wage is to make such claims?

I swear Nigerians can just be so naive and before commenting they won't use their internet to verify their claims before posting. Then other uninformed Nigerians will like their comment lol

Google is your friend.

some people always think they are the only one that has a life.. Yoruba adage says 'ti eniyan o ba de oko baba elo mi, a ro pe oko baba ohun lo tobi ju' (if someone doesn't goes/visit another persons farm, he would think his fathers farm is the biggest)...
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
zuchii01:
Guys please i have a friend dat stays in kumasi and he ask me to come over and start a business. Stating dat the place is very good for business .please your advice
Kumasi is very good for business my brother. There are lots of Nigerians here doing one business or the other. They even have an association in one of the markets here cuz the market is dominated by them.
Re: Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
deepchocolate:
Guys , i would like to relocate from the USA to Accra and set up my business base there .
I' ll be coming In and out every 2 months or so.

How much will a 3 bedroom villa cost to rent ? I intend to use one room as home office.
Any advice about business and life in Accra ?
And sorry for Hijacking the OP post .
visit tonaton.com to check for prices..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.