Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (14387 Views)

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 400k as a student / TIPROYAL INVESTMENT: Legit And Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Ralphjoe(m): 1:07am On Sep 21, 2017
please i need good idea on a business i can start here in Nigeria with 500k as capital, am currently in benin & i don't mind relocating to any part of the country where that business can better flourish.

1 Like

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Fxmanager(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Ralphjoe:
please i need good idea on a business i can start here in Nigeria with 500k as capital, am currently in benin & i don't mind relocating to any part of the country where that business can better flourish.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by mindpreneur(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2017
come to Lagos
your capital can give us good access to valuable money information that can give us times 50of out investment on the long run.
me and u we will work from a location in Lagos and go meet inline enthusiasts in their field and get trainings and guides to get desired results.
we will start seeing results almost immediately after setup .
my whatsapp number
let's talk
am serious
d business we will be investing in is online and believe me if we know our onions its a plus for us.
let's talk business
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by mindpreneur(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2017
come to Lagos
your capital can give us good access to valuable money information that can give us times 50of out investment on the long run.
me and u we will work from a location in Lagos and go meet online enthusiasts in their field and get trainings and guides to get desired results.
we will start seeing results almost immediately after setup .
my whatsapp number
let's talk
am serious
d business we will be investing in is online and believe me if we know our onions its a plus for us.
let's talk business
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by solar2005(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2017
You can start domain trading with just $50, follow this thread to learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/4055943/revealed-how-make-millions-domain

1 Like

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by dhamydre: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
@ ralphjoe..I have a relaxation bar and lounge center in ibadan..i am looking for a partner to begin this project with. As you know it's a lucrative business and the city of ibadan is fast becoming a commercial hub for the people.. Everything we need to make this project successful is on standby except for some little details. I would implore you to chat with me on whatsapp on 07033687519 so as to get more information about this..trust me it will be your worthwhile..
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by DRscience(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hi! please can any one help with a spot in ibadan for shawarma and asun making? It could be a spot in an hotel,club or guest house. Thanks.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by tbliss22(m): 1:26am On Sep 29, 2017
Ralphjoe:

Bros, get 2 or 3 ICT (e.g Web development, CV/Resume deaigns and graphics designs) skills and get upwork or fiverr account with USA IP, u can be bolling $10,000USD monthly withdrawing with ur own legal PayPal or skrill account.

2. Your can also import used laptops direct from USA (2gig ram dual core) to be sold to uniben student and make nothing less than 6 to 10k on each.

All you just need is to get a small office where u bring in the imported used laptops, make sure ur office is almost opposite to an higher institution.

if you wish, you can relocate to Ibadan, Ibadan poly student and U.I student will be glad to have u around....lolzzzzzzzz

3. lolzzzzzz enough jare.... search and do the above stated and if you need more ideas shoot me a mail tideal20@gmail.com.

Don't be lazy sir, cos only u can work with that money of yours to turn into millions. But if you fall for anyone to teach u here u might just fall into the hand of a professional scammer.

Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by tbliss22(m): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2017
DRscience:
Hi! please can any one help with a spot in ibadan for shawarma and asun making? It could be a spot in an hotel,club or guest house. Thanks.

I know of a spot in IB city just in front of a bar/cool spot, send me a mail tideal20@gmail.com let's see if I can put a call to the manager. I'm not presently in Ibadan but hopefully next week I should be around.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Ucokezie(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Ralphjoe:

you can also own an MMM account with precisely 196k of 2016 unfrozen.
with your capital, you could also make some more money.
inbox me of interested @ ucokezie.uo@gmail.com
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by nohitch: 2:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Hello Op, you can start

1. Mini importation with less than 60k. Visit ecomtycoon.com
2. Invest 30k in Bitcoin, not any other Cryptocurrency.
3. You can get an MTN Mifi device which costs 15k, buy wireless router of another 12k, then depending on your Ara you can do unlimited plans (Airtel) and use the two devices to dish out signals..charge people money for unlimited downloads...I did this in a school for 1week and realized 250k....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by DRscience(f): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2017
tbliss22:
thanks

I know of a spot in IB city just in front of a bar/cool spot, send me a mail tideal20@gmail.com let's see if I can put a call to the manager. I'm not presently in Ibadan but hopefully next week I should be around.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by DRscience(f): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2017
tbliss22:
thanks kindly check ur mail

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Somzie(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Don't hand your money to no one. Do it yourself

You can attempt the following;

1) Set up a cybercafe next to a school environment. This can be done in any part of Nigeria. Offer lamination, photocopying, binding and computer courses in addition to your regular services. Each extra service you add, adds value your business. Its like selling chickens, selling the eggs on the side and eventually adding a poultry farm to the mix after a few yrs. Get my point? The growth opportunities are available but nevertheless provide excellent customer service. Each customer that returns means money in your pocket and this sort of business retains customer loyalty.

2) set up a barbershop or hair salon in a very populated area. Make it flashy and very professional. In other words, stand out. Employ very good hands and people with manners especially the types that won't challenge the customer. You must always check-in on your business at least 5-6 hrs a day or make yourself the cashier.

I could go on and on for days as Nigeria is a land of opportunity with a huge population to cater to. But there's the tip, "population".

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by ziziangel(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2017
DRscience:
I'm planning to start same business but quite a novice, can you drop your whatsapp contact, I wanted to ask u some questions. Thnks

1 Like

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Dollabiz: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2017
This
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by DRscience(f): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2017
ziziangel:

I'm planning to start same business but quite a novice, can you drop your whatsapp contact, I wanted to ask u some questions. Thnks
kindly send a mail to me angelkemi20@yahoo.com
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by FunmyKemmy(f): 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
following
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by ziziangel(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
DRscience:
kindly send a mail to me angelkemi20@yahoo.com
Mail sent
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by wakes: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
nohitch:
Hello Op, you can start

3. You can get an MTN Mifi device which costs 15k, buy wireless router of another 12k, then depending on your Ara you can do unlimited plans (Airtel) and use the two devices to oish out signals..charge people money for unlimited downloads...I did this in a school for 1week and realized 250k....

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by zopaks: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
nohitch:
Hello Op, you can start

3. You can get an MTN Mifi device which costs 15k, buy wireless router of another 12k, then depending on your Ara you can do unlimited plans (Airtel) and use the two devices to oish out signals..charge people money for unlimited downloads...I did this in a school for 1week and realized 250k....

can you create a thread for the third option? ...give more details
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ralphjoe:

Recycling biz, u could get double of that in two months
https://www.nairaland.com/4087304/end-unemployment-recycling-business
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by careerpluzz: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Why relocating. many businesses abound right there in Benin that you can invest in and make very good ROI.

Trading is a very good option for Benin.

But choose something that is not readily available in Benin and there are several things yet to get there.

I may be wrong but my observation seems to reveal that the highest traffic in terms of visits to and from Lagos is the Benin road.

This cannot be for nothing.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by nohitch: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
zopaks:

can you create a thread for the third option? ...give more details

i will at a spare time... you can check my signature as well.

1 Like

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Hardheolar(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
nohitch:
Hello Op, you can start

can you explain the last point very well..

1 Like

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by esiri4jesu(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2017
Ralphjoe:
If you are interested refferals, l can introduce you to a highly profiatble networking business.call zero,eight,zero,five,five,two,zero,zero,six,five,seven
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Femziee: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ralphjoe:
SHAWARMA BUSINESS:
Start a side business in 2019, in Nigeria you need multiple streams of income to survive. Learn how to make shawarma and earn as much as N10,000 daily(N40,000 a month). You can learn hands on at our outlet in Sango or you can have private lessons at your convenience. We also teach Gizdodo, asun, yamarita, chicken/meat BBQ, bread baking/pastries and small chops. We will teach you how to scout for locations, cut cost, show you what equipments to begin with and mentor you once you open your outlet.The year has begun and fortune only rewards the brave so hurry. Call zero nine zero three five three nine eight eight six five

Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by Auxigen(m): 1:29am On Apr 16, 2019
nohitch:
Hello Op, you can start

3. You can get an MTN Mifi device which costs 15k, buy wireless router of another 12k, then depending on your Ara you can do unlimited plans (Airtel) and use the two devices to dish out signals..charge people money for unlimited downloads...I did this in a school for 1week and realized 250k....

Waawuu! In one week?
Oga how much you charge abeg
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by ASPIREX: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ralphjoe:

First of all, do not relocate. Benin is as replete with opportunities as any other location beckoning to you.

Second of all, do not try to reinvent the wheel. All you need to do is to find a a great product that you can 'import' from Lagos on a weekly basis and make consistent profit.

Third of all, you seek a second product and then a third product and keep expanding on the distribution frontier and before you know it you are a mega star distributor.

It may interest you to note that over 200 mini buses load from different parts of Lagos every day with Benin as their destination. This traffic underscores a certain viability.

Good luck.
Re: Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k by ademolajubril: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
I started my first online business with less than 2,500 naira and with withdrawal proof... interested fellow can check my profile to get started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Incident At Afor Enyiogugu Market Mbaise Imo State - Pictures / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? / Ejigbo Residents Lose N8 Million To Fake Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.