Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please (12586 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / How Do I Reprint My PPA Letter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Ximenez(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
gfon:
wat Is This One Saying??
Reading problem taking PPA as Papa cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Engenuo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
You can customize a wall clock for the school courtesy of ur name den ur state code.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by 1metre: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Make school uniform for few students esp the less privileged ones.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by slurity1: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
jwax:

Hmmmmm, I will consider this. but hope it's not expensive
its not too expensive. you can do it for the most senior class alone. They will be able to manage and cherish it
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by KingBelieve: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
shawnfamous:
A marker board with marker won't be bad..
I think I will consider this too for my PPA, u have idea how much it can cost me?
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by handsomeyinka(m): 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just organize a forum to encourage the students..Give them a date to plan ahead probably next year.In your forum,Let them understand the value of education and also share some of your experience in your own path to success.That will really help them and they will thank you forever.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by msjanet(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
The best comment so far is the person who opted for him to buy waste bin.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have nothing to tell you, until I know your real name... cool cool cool

kygo:

if you have nothing positive to say,take your shite opinion elsewhere..
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Romanus123: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Staff room table is OK.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by vicfy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Repainting the school bill board will be owk... It worked for me, n its quite affordable for a Passing out Corper. NB: You need to save that your money o!
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by nenergy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
jwax:
Good morning my fellow Corp members. please am in a fix here and seriously need your advise on which project I should embark on in my PPA. I am a batch B stream II Corp member that will be passing out next month. I want to present something to my PPA before I leave. My proprietor has been very nice to me and I feel it would be nice to present the school with something.

previous Batch A Corp member gave the school a notice board, another helped change the school banner, I want to also present something.

though I don't have much on me, so am thinking of an easy to fund project from my pocket.

please your suggestions will be highly welcomed
How much are you willing to spend? Decide on a figure and find needs in the school within that cost range.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by emdeey(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
Put waste baskets at every strategic place in the school and write"Keep (name of school) clean
seconded
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by muller101(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Impregnate the school girls.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by purestone(f): 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ximenez:
A school bus and a standby generator.

Do the double.
hahahahaha , he said that he doesn't have enough money. ....
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by MightyHand(m): 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Florblu:
Put waste baskets at every strategic place in the school and write"Keep (name of school) clean

I realy sense sth nice here, each basket should be btw 2-4Hundred...
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by purestone(f): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Buy plantain for me if you dey come back.
grin
Mrkumareze:

Buy plantain for me if you dey come back.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by lelvin(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lambo! If you like don't save that money, you need it to survive out here where we have the likes of Buhari, Dieziani, L'ai and Saraki in thé jungle.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Junior66(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
-White marker board and markers
-Big sign post for your school
-Waste baskets for every classroom
-Refurbishment of your school toilet.
-Find a need in your staff room and fill it
-Repair your school football pitch, plant carpet grass, new goal posts, new football etc.
-buy chairs for the staff room.
Buy rug for or tile your staff room/principals office.
Etc etc
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Build dem a mini zoo with 5 flies,2 lizards,1 snake and 5 cockroaches for a start
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by castrol180(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
wintersnow:
You can get books for them...
Where are you serving?

Please we need to discuss. Are you on whatsapp? It's in regard of book back page design. I need an online book back page design and hard copy too

Wintersnow
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Stylz69(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
You gave a whole year of your life already! What more do you want to do?
Here are some ideas:
1. Renovate a classroom
2. Donate books and/or stationery.
3. Build a Ventilated Improved Pit latrine with hand-washing facility
4. Renovate the staff room or provide something for the teachers

There are actually a lot you can do but don't give any student belle! That one is not gift
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Sammye(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Try a waste bin
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Davoneskay(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
If there isn't flag or the flag is torn, get a new one.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by vanhelsing1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
ma young friend.dis is something u shouldn't bring to nairaland to poke fun at.u r old enof to discern wat d school really needs with d help of close friends around.first identify wat d school is lacking,secondly,chek ur pocket.I hope dis suggestion works good
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by etenyong(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
It would be good to buy keke napep (tricycle) for chief security officer of the school for easy movement round the school compound.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Bari22: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
jwax:

Ondo state, Ore to be precise

I'm serving in Akure ondo state, I'm also stream 2 , bit we are not passing next month as you are saying our passing out is coming December 14. Or you mean you are stream 1
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by ArchiPelago1: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
What about building a mini Biogas plant?
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by georgeceekay: 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
But stream II is passing out in December
Help me tell am oo. I dongerit.
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by ndiboy01(m): 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is he a dude? If yes, buy him a pack of C.D "condoms"

Or if she's a lady, den u get her xo good dozens of G-strings................abi ah no try
Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by Boomboost(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oil paint lasts, you could help paint a section. You can hire an artist to write motivationals in nice fonts on either walls in teachers office or library.
Buy a lawn mower, that thin long one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 / NYSC: Prospective 2016 Batch B Corps Members. Lets Meet Here / Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.