Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos (2212 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by activistjohnny(m): 3:20am On Sep 21, 2017
This is an epic throwback photo of Dolapo Osinbajo Wife of the Vice President who is a grandchild of the late Obafemi Awolowos.check the pictures below:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/major-throwback-photo-of-dolapo.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by activistjohnny(m): 3:21am On Sep 21, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by mormoni(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Space for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by BALLOSKI: 3:45am On Sep 21, 2017
She cute right from time. No makeup, she just fine nashorali.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by smardray(m): 3:59am On Sep 21, 2017
beautiful woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by NaijaElba(m): 4:26am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:

What's fine in this woman? Seems you don't know what it takes for a woman to be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by Chanchit: 4:39am On Sep 21, 2017
NaijaElba:

What's fine in this woman? Seems you don't know what it takes for a woman to be fine.

Beauty is in the eye of its beholder, she no fine and she's married to the Vice President.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Only God knows what the future holds for us.

Let's be optimistic. It is for good. We all make it one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by activistjohnny(m): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2017
How I wish I was born during the baba obafemi Awolowo of blessed memory. I really miss him in the political sector of Nigeria. I really miss baba for his words of wisdom and knowledge. I really miss baba Awo for the seed of hard work he sowed into our lives. series of generations will be following the legacies Baba Awo left behind. I really miss him.

2 Likes

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by ashjay001(m): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:

And, actually looks like a direct copy of baba
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by 9japrof(m): 6:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Hehehehe hipssorry nose don't lie, see her nose, see Baba's nose
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by Nutase: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2017
shocked cool
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by Partnerbiz3: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Some have it thrust upon them..
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos by Mynd44: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017

(1)

Nigerian Troops Raids Slaves Auction In Libya(pictures) / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Reportedly Gives Buhari Condition / Meet Ladi Dosei Kwali, The Woman On 20 Naira Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.