Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (87028 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Pascalberry(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
DavSagacity:

Am still looking for the female soldier too Oooo...
Have you seen her?? me Am still lookinq at the four corners of my screen!. Tag me when u find her pls grin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Tapout(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Morenikeji090:
. Lol sigh military my ass I will approach her what is my business been a military so far I love her we Nigerians sometime the way we do reason is comical, she is like other women out there but one thing is a military woman derserve respect has well infact all women out there military or no military equal right, my fiancé is US Navy military American pure citizen I do keep my stand Has a man am not western baby lol you have to respect my culture that's what I do told her most of time been a man you don't have to sell your dignity out. But some guys need to grow up lols

Well be happy yours is an American, atlest the way she thinks is not the way ours think..I attended a military secondary school, so i know how female officers act when they loose their minds. Its like 3rd world War grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Franky9584(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
misbehave and do jump like frog of python dance....though they can be romantic ooo ...from experience... lol
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by fratermathy(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
am also a female soldier o

Soldier of the lord? Or what?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by HMZi: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
YES MA!!!!!!!!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Melaninprincess(f): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2017
All play and fun until u ask her to cook for you when she's tired. Na frog jump u go do
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
Tapout:

Well be happy yours is an American, atlest the way she thinks is not the way ours think..I attended a military secondary school, so i know how female officers act when they loose their minds. Its like 3rd world War grin
lol � Then does military lady's gotta grow up, I understand you one thing about some Nigerians we do reason so stupid some Nigeria really need to grow up I swear we lack something thinking we are doing the right thing. Lol �
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by akmath: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
You dey find who u go kill, my mum still like me i rather go date nuns.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Akious2k2(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Slayer2:
Where the female military soldier undecided

Is it this one that already looks like a man? Bikonu I will pass grin
Sometime ago, I saw a video on the internet where a civilian 'm' was being tortured for complimenting a female soldier...
If that's the true reason he was being tortured, then what will you say about their sense of humor
Modified
Someone already posted it here... Check previous comments
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Tapout:

lol they need to grow up most time we Nigerians do things so upside lol
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Magnifico2000: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2017
[img][/img]
mofeoluwadassah:
U mean soldier of christ in the church?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by IbBarham(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmmm... sounds like an advertisement to me. After Chasing men with her uniform she now realized the time is quarter to on her watch... All d Best fun e o
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Kinqsleey: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
so that your devilish demonic brother so carry python dance 111 come our side abi?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Samabu07(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
And what are you doing here? Una share I dey fear all of Una...ever since I saw a video of the slap a female soldier slapped a man continously I just weake for Una matter.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Abbeytex: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Nice one tripping already, have always admired them though
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Now you've heard I want to join d army u want to come and marry me..lol kole work cool
romeorailss:

After u join pls tell me coz my grandpa said I will Marty's soldier, and sth tells me u will be the one. But u av to join first
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2017
OK
Tedassie:

ah small small o...no go do mk ova serious spoil ur fine girl
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by DJInfluence: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
i no go even friend a soldier. Make she use me do practice the day she dey vex with me.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Rophdiamond: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
;Di av once dated a female soldier mehn.....she was a rider.....damn!!!! ;Di av once dated a female soldier mehn.....she was a rider.....damn!!!!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Alirauf(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol, whr d guy weh see one military lady & complimented her say she fine, the next thing na frog jump & boothing left right & center him dey hear. It was in social media then
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by akandesunday1: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
tankz for ur good advice
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by vincente274(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abeg o!!! I no follow o
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by akaahs(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na lie she d lie, I saw one around EYA bridge I try to compliment her for her good looks inside their uniform but she no gree look me twice. Na so I carry myself dey go oo
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by loshybab(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
rightwingz:

This reminds me of my experience with a female soldier in Ikoyi.
I was scared of frog jump, i couldn't approach her and she noticed i was crushing on her.
so did she approach you?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Horlohlah: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
All these comments can make someone vex and break up if you already in a relationship with them. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okudiover:

cool cool cool cool cool
TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. I HAVE A DRIVER FRIEND WHO MET A FEMALE SOLDIER AT A MILITARY CHECK POINT, THE MET AGAIN AND AGAIN AND FINALLY AT ANOTHER LOCATION, HE ASKED HER OUT, SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT OR AT LEAST PRETENDED TO THINK ABOUT IT AND ACCEPTED. WITHIN A COUPLE OF MONTHS THEY GOT MARRIED. THE LADY IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL AND YOU WOULD NEVER THINK HER UNDERNEATH HER SOFT LOOKING SKIN LIES KILLER PUNCHES AS MY FRIEND (HER THEN HUSBAND) GOT TO FIND OUT. AFTER THEY WERE BLESSED WITH A BABY BOY, THE REAL WOMAN CAME OUT. IF SHE WASN'T FIGHTING WITH HIM, HER MOTHER WOULD JOIN IN THE FRAY. THINGS GOT TO A HEAD WHEN SHE CAME IN COMPANY OF HER OGA AT THE TOP (A COLONEL) AND FIVE SOLDIERS TO THEIR HOUSE ONE NIGHT BROUGHT HER HUSBAND OUTSIDE FOR FROG JUMP AND WHIPPING. WHILE THE SOLDIERS WERE DOUBLING MY GUY UP, THE COLONEL AND HIS WIFE WERE INSIDE THE HOUSE SHAGGING (BTW 10PM AND 3AM) WHILE THE SHAMELESS MOTHER IN LAW WAS IN THE OZA ROOM WITH THE BABY[b]. THE NEXT MOMO MY GUY CARRY IN THINGS FOR ONE OR TWO BAGS (MOVABLE ITEMS ONLY) ENTER IM BUS WAKA. THE WIFE AND INLAWS THREATENED THE GUY NO GREE, THEY LATTER BEGGED THE GUY STILL NO GREE AND FINALLY THEY LAUNCHED "OPERATION YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR SON AGAIN". THE GUY KUKUMA LAUNCH "OPERATION GO BACK VILLAGE FIND WIFE MARRY". THE REST IS NOW HISTORY.

The bolded dey make me laugh seriously

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Thelma1552: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Soljaboi44:
Wow...really? kiss which November Alpha are you?
This one is not november alpha, na december omega
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Abbotp: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
I WISH SHE FINE
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Ramaa(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mtchewwwwww...!!!??

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by bengoodcreature: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think it's better been done by the Female soldiers, to avoid any embarrassment
Slippers get sizes oo
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Alfranco(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Slayer2:
Where the female military soldier undecided
Is it this one that already looks like a man? Bikonu I will pass grin
Don't be scared...it's no python dance bro....lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.