Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,547 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (87019 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chai!!!this one touched me cool
romeorailss:

Lol grin I've been eyeing u before now o, but didn't know how to say it coz I'm shy angry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Obiwiz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
no wonder u want army wife jus na u jus surrender wit out fight
You won't blame me na. I don't want to be tagged a terrorist
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Obiwiz:

You won't blame me na. I don't want to be tagged a terrorist
no fear u hear, am not from there
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Obiwiz(m): 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
no fear u hear, am not from there
proof am say u no from there
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by romeorailss: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Chai!!!this one touched me cool

Poor me cry . Didn't know I fell in love with a soldier, the right person cry
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Obiwiz:
proof am say u no from there
ok am frm rivers and u
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Obiwiz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok am frm rivers and u
nt here. PM me
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by obontami: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
am also a female soldier o

Are you sure? undecided

Serious Oooooo
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
obontami:

Are you sure? undecided
Serious Oooooo
ok
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
TinaAnita:
Some civilian women are more dangerous than military women mind you. If you marry a civilian woman with a terrible character she will kill you before your time so a healthy relationship/marriage is not based on being a military person or a civilian.
Soldiers are loving, caring and romantic if you don't do anything to incite their anger.. so I dare civilian guys to approach female solders.
I'm not holding a brief for female soldiers anyway, I just admire their courage and choice of profession.
Do u mean female Nigerian Soldiers Or female Westernised soldiers?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Melaninprincess:
All play and fun until u ask her to cook for you when she's tired. Na frog jump u go do
No military female soldier anywhere in the world that can do that to me or to other real men out there.A female is a female,military or no military.Men shud man up.Why they re been avoided is not that Men re fearing them buh is just to avoid problems and also non-military women re overwhelming in population.and they ve the capacity to incite violent.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by RighteousI: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

She and other people in the army have been trained to kill for you, to protect, your family and the country you live in.

Respect that!
God forbid,Nobody will kill for me.A killer is a killer and I ve no business with murderers.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Jagz16(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lets link up then ..drop your contact I like military ladies
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abeg marry your kind and leave us in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
They're the best in cheating, though most times its against their wish but they can't disobey their oga if they don't want to see hell!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by rexbuton: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2017
kattytamer:

Woman na woman when it comes to extremes of emotions, even the Bible says its better to live in the corner of a roof than in a home with a contentious woman

Check your profile. You're now a Muslim
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
rexbuton:

Check your profile. You're now a Muslim
Thanks to oga seun, maybe i should just join boko haram and blow up his a55 self
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by drezzyx(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2017
solarbam:
you will woo them noni
No way.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
jammy1993:
What's her fb name?
modesther nnaji
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
I loke you already,lets get it started �
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by loshybab(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
rightwingz:

One of her military colleague (man) came to meet her there, then i disappeared.
Immediately the military guy came i took-off. No need to try luck to avoid frog jump. She reacted sadly when i was about to leave; either she pity me or she saw me as a coward or angry that the male colleague came.

lolD:
the decision you eventually took and the other option you could have done are both smart moves.if the latter option was gonna be positive, the feeling of getting what u instantly desired would have been priceless but if it would be the other way round,the joy of escaping a memory-sticking public embarrassment is equally heavenly.

All in all,u did well coz I'm sure you didn't regret ever taking ur leave that day. You two could still meet someday you knowgrin
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by jammy1993(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Soljaboi44:
modesther nnaji
Lemme coman b goin!
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by jammy1993(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Soljaboi44:
modesther nnaji
She's nt fine joo, she's fat
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by elmodee7(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hear u go approach army man babe.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:

Dear nor be me offend you....
Na true sha. Ota let's make peace.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
badoi:
We all work to get paid Isn't it??
Do you work to protect yourself from external aggression?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Slayer2: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
MarieSucre:

Na true sha. Ota let's make peace.

wink you the one at dp?
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Slayer2:
Where the female military soldier undecided

Is it this one that already looks like a man? Bikonu I will pass grin
She knows you already and she is coming for you.
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by Slayer2: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
OLUTOYOSI15:

She knows you already and she is coming for you.
Okay
Re: Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) by kyennygeo73(f): 12:17pm On May 30, 2020
Are you wondering how to find a military lady to date and marry?

Search for #single military ladies/civilian guys meetup zone# on facebook

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.