Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy (8823 Views)

Viral Photo Of Stupid Mother Who Striped Naked In Front Of Her Son For Photoshoo / Have Had Enough Of Stupid Nairalanders / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2017
This thread is here to serve only one purpose. Whenever I'm online and come across some stupid dating questions by nice guys, I'll post them here.

After accumulating enough stupid dating questions or threads, I'll answer all of them in a book format.

Nice guys will learn a lot from the end product. It will be educative. This is the only purpose of this thread. .

Please, calling the threads I'll post here stupid does not mean the person who created them are stupid, but their relationship or dating etiquettes are.

This thread will grow as time progresses. I'll post once in blue moon or whenever I come across any. Thank you.

This thread has been moved to http://www.wetclef.com/topic250.html

We will post most of the updates there. Lots to be learned for both men and women. We will post here once in a while, but the main updates will be posted here http://www.wetclef.com/topic250.html

2 Shares

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Jodha(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Vbvxv
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Number 1

Fchristó:
What should i do to my girlfriend and my best friend i caught them in my room having sex.

I wanted to travel out that day and left just to reach airport and get information that the flight is canceled for that day and that i should come the next day, just for me to get back home and saw the girl i trusted and believed wholeheartedly with my best friend having sex in my apartment.

A girl am training in the university because i want to make her my life partner who is already in her three hundred level in the university. What can I do to, please advise me.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Jodha(f): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2017
I'm only here to make it clear than the OP & me are not the same person.
Pay attention so next time no one emails me asking how to download my E-book.

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 2

Abisöyee:

I have a girlfriend who also has another guy before we met. She is currently seeing the both of us and I know about the other guy but he doesn’t know about me.

She tells me everything about the other guy but never wants the guy to know about me. I don’t understand it or what it is leading to. I am not really comfortable as when she is with me, she picks the other guy’s calls but if she is with him, she doesn’t take my calls.

She is however caring and nice to me and I can give my all to make her happy. We spend the night together almost every day but I a confused.

When the guy first found out about me, he was making trouble with her and we both decided that she will hide our affair from him till she is able to sort out things with him. We have been together for like three years now and she has even agreed to marry me.

I don’t know what to do, because of her I am thinking of relocating to somewhere far where I won’t be seeing her because am much too in love with her to handle losing her and still keep on seeing her. I am going mental and really need advice.

Copied from page 2.

Number 32

Mr. Nice Guys should forget about falling in love. It's not meant for them. They should read their book, eat, masturbate, and sleep. We're tired of them crying. A woman can only love a good-bad guy and play games with a cute, rich or nice guy.

In the days of our fathers, love had no formula, but now, if you don't know the formula, do any of these:

1. Hang yourself
2. Cry all you like
3. Masturbate
4. Read your books or remember number 1.

Love has a formula and we can give it to any man and they'll see changes instantly or at most, in a week.

For a start, download and read our FREE ChatDicted Intro book. You can finish it in less than 30 minutes. If you miss this, you'll miss out. The book will soon been taken down. It's only 55 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/4083870/how-chat-woman-make-fall

Aléxáníty:
Growing up, was a bit strange for me, I had always had that special girl that will never see how much I love her. At first I kept hoping that my special girl will realise how much I care and love me in return with time but it never happened, now am 22.

The first girl I really actually loved was my Primary One Classmate but at first it was all that Childhood crush stuff, she travelled out and I never saw her again until I was thirteen, She came back and ever since then she started stressing more on my Education and being great, when I saw her again in 2013 shes all grown and told me she is in a serious relationship and this year when we saw again she appologised for not informing me about her wedding .

I was hurt but my real problem is that over all these years, it all had been wrong love, lots of other girls running after me but the one I truely desire and love for one reason or the other will never love or see me the way I do, now I am 22 and never really been in love, could there be something am not doing right.

The worst part of it all is that those girls I truelly love will care the best but will never open their heart to me that is the most hurting, why be nice if they dont love. I am confused, needs help still praying to find love though.

Lessons:

This is more like a warning to all men out there. A woman can never open her heart to you. NEVER. You MUST press some buttons in her before her heart will open either conciously or subconsciously. If you don't, then why complain? If you press her buttons incorrectly like a nice guy, then why complain also? Let me ask you guys these questions.

Question 1:

When you go to a bank and you approach the door. What do you do?

Do you wait for the door to open by itself because you're in love with your bank, tall, cute, rich or intelligent?

No! You must press that fúcking button despite how handsome, intelligent or ugly you think you are, else you'll stay there and another customer will press it and get in. Woman is no man's land. That other customer is another guy taking your "supposed" girl. Or another girl taking your "supposed" man.

If you stay there and don't press it, then the gate man or security man will help you. This is why gate men sleep with oga's wife. Oga is too big to press a woman's button because he's rich, nervous or doesn't know how. See yourself as the oga I'm talking about.

Question 2:

When you get inside the elevator, do you stay in there and let the elevator know if you want to alight on the 10th or 15th floor? No. You must press a button.

Question 3:

When you want to enter a car, do you wait for the car to open by itself because it's your car and you love your toy? Or does your car have a sensory technology? Oh yes! We have sensory technologies, but it doesn't apply in dating.

Question 4:

When you wake in the morning with a hard dick do you stand at your door and start praying for the door to open by itself?

Think about it. Women don't owe any man anything. If you fall in love with her, it's your headache. It's none of her business. She didn't tell you fall in love with her. The only time she will reciprocate is if you have the right key to open her heart or the right naughty mouth or fingers to speak or press her ESCOFi buttons correctly.

Everything in life is locked, but God gave us the key to open them. Sadly, men are too lazy to find where God hid the key to unlock any situation. So, why won't you cry when you're too lazy to search?

Some people who search meet the wrong mentors or PUAs and they bombard them with pickup-lines or some other rubbish, instead of showing them the road to natural success which will make them be their own bosses at the end.

Prayer does not solve all problems, it only solves most. You need to find a way and solve the rest yourself by searching for the key. In anything relationship, we at www.Wetclef.com have the key and you can come take it from us. Be it how to make a woman fall in love with you, how to last long in bed, how to make your dick bigger, how to Bleep her like a real domanant alpha male, how to chat with a woman, how to hold a fun conversation for hours, and how to cure erectile dysfunction naturally.

And remember, nothing is free. If love is free, then why hasn't she fallen in love with you the same way you fell for her? Neither is everything by money.

People will say, "Don't force it, allow it to happen naturally." But we confidently say, "Learn it. It will be second nature with time, then it'll become natural and seemless." This is how not to be lazy instead of waiting for nature or natural-manna from heaven. Fix it into your life to match your personality. You are not changing who you are, but adding an advantage to your life instead of being like the other guys called Mr. Nice Guys.

Everything is by pressing the right buttons or having the right key. All the fake information you need is online, but the ones we have is different and you can't find them anywhere online or offline. You can chat us up on WhatsApp via +2347014853887. Or visit our website www.Wetclef.com

2 Likes

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 3

Tópsié44:
There is this guy we have been dating for 4years, last week something happened that go him angry, to the extent that he doesn't want to talk to me.

I was privileged to have his phone which I checked his chat and so chatted with this girl that notice something was between them, which I confirmed that day, I tried asking him but instead of him to talk he got angry, though I know I was wrong angry.

Been trying to explain and calm him down, to the extent that have asked his friends to beg him on my behalf, he's still not talking to me... Please I need you people advice on this, what do you think I can do.

And please no insults
Thanks

Good-bad guy spotted. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 4

Ogàśhub:

PEACE, i have been dating this girl since January this year. I really like her but there are so many things she does that makes me feel very uncomfortable with her and kills the trust i have for her.

She receives long calls from guys , it takes her time to reply my chats and she even talks to me disrespectfully. Something happened today...

Someone called me and threatened me to leave my girl friend alone for him and stuff . I tried to know who he was but he hung up. I've been trying to dial the number but its not been connecting.

When i got home , i asked my girlfriend if she has anything with someone else somewhere . She asked to know why i was asking her that ...but i asked her to answer me first but she insisted i tell her why i was asking .

I finally told her why. she asked for the caller's name and phone number which i refused to give to her until she gives me some explanations first.she picked up quarrel with me instead.

So out of annoyance i asked her to block me on fbk and whatsapp which she normally does whenever we are having misunderstandIngs. She insulted me and asked me to go to hell and blocked me off.

I have done a lot for this girl and trust me this relationship means a lot me. Whenever we quarrel,i'm usually the one who ends up begging even when its obvious i did nothing wrong.She always finds it very difficult to apologise.

I've even loosed some friends because of her . These were friends i used to share somethings with but i later stopped it because some things she does to me , i know if i share with them , they would definitely end up laughing at me.

Some girls dont just need someone that would be honest with them.They just wanna play!

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 5

Good morning all,
I am a 27year old lady. I went into a relationship with a young Ikwerre guy exactly a year ago, he is 31 years old and works in an oil servicing firm here in Port Harcourt, we grew so in love with each other but there were two problems.

First; I am a Muslim while he is a Christian, and the second being being that he told me when we began our relationship that he was already engaged to a lady who was doing her masters in Scotland.

I was devastated at first, but he was just so nice and our compatibility was like no other, I just couldn't afford to lose him so we continued our relationship despite pressure from friends and family to leave him because of his religion.(no one knows of his relationship status) we still stuck together and like no man I've known, he was completely faithful to me.

Around July this year, his girlfriend came back from Scotland and visited, he told me when she got in and even told me when she'd be visiting.
He promised me that things won't change, the only thing being I couldn't visit him at home..to make up for this, he came straight to spend time with me once he closed from work and then will go home to her.

I was really heartbroken then staying at home imagining what may have been going on with them. It was even worse when I called sometimes and he would not pick but will return the call later or in the morning.

She spent a week and went back to Calabar as she works with a Strategic Consultancy firm there. My boyfriend came back and told me to please understand that his heart truly belongs with me and that no one can take my place.

I however discovered from him that she came to conclude their marriage plans and that they were getting married in February 2016. I wanted to die, the thought of losing him was so painful, I was heartbroken and needed someone to cry to. He was with me all through this trying times assuring me that he'd forever be there for me and adviced me to take things easy.

All the while there was this guy that has been pestering me on whatsapp that he was crazy about me, begging me to give him a chance. I had always told him unequivocally that I was in love and in a relationship with someone else and warned him never to call me again.

This guy does not have a job, he is a petty soft drink retailer, a devout muslim and acts extremely timid and naive he has a HND in engineering. I told him I was not interested and he said I should give him a chance.

I then told him never to call me that if he was serious he should come and meet my family.
The next day he was in my house with his people that he wanted to marry me.

My parents accepted him as they wanted me to break up with the Christian. He said he wanted to perform the islamic traditional rites by that weekend and I said no way. My whole relatives and friends begged me to accept him.

But my only reason for this was that I didn't know how to face my friends if they learnt that my boyfriend who I boasted was the best in the world married someone else. So I wanted to marry before he did.

I told the muslim guy that I did not love him and confessed to him that I was pregnant for my boyfriend, he said he didn't mind, that he will claim the pregnancy, he has also said he will not even hug me till our wedding night.

I have aborted the baby as I took some drugs that made me bleed, my boyfriend wants me to keep the baby but we were cared that the drugs I took without his consent might affect the foetus or cause complications as the pregnancy progressed...the muslim guy does not know this

I do not know anything about him, I just know he still stays with his parents, and sisters and even has a sister who is back home from a failed marriage. There are a few fishy signs, he said he broke up with his ex and changed his lines because of her, that I consider as being callous.

He also said his mom always disapproves of his choice of women but that she accepted me because of my calm disposition..but i am not calm, I am very opinionated and temperamental when you get to really know me. So it means his parents are domineering. Whenever I don't take his call or tell him not to come see me, he calls all my family members reporting me.

I did not tell my boyfriend what happened and told him I wanted to let him move on, he probed further and I told him that someone had come for my hand in marriage.

He was really heartbroken that I stabbed him at the back, he said why did I not carry him along afterall he was always there for me. He was so heart broken and I felt so guilty, he said he will let me follow my heart and that he was hurt that I did not love him unconditionally. I begged him not to and almost killed myself when he told me to go my way.

We however made up and he started rationalizing it, telling me not to get married out of condition or compulsion. That my only fear was that I would share him with another lady but if I rushed into marriage, that the guy had the option to marry 3 more wives if it was not working with me and I will be stuck with my fear of forever sharing my man.

My boyfriend and his friends have begged me not to rush in to a marriage with some one I don't love but we have fixed the marriage date for December 4th this year. I do not love him at all and he knows I am still seeing my boyfriend, he says that love will grow that he will let me do whatever I want to.

My boyfriend wants to prevent me from making this mistake according to him and is trying to get me a job away from here so I can relocate and clear my head. He says he loves me selflessly and will not allow me go into an unhappy family.

This other guy said if we get married and I get a job he will allow me relocate. Please advice me what to do as I know I will forever love my boyfriend and this other guy is acting too suspicious.

Could this be love, what do I do now?

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 6

BrókenHéart2016:
Right now my heart is heavy, am in a state of confusion I don't know what to do.On saturday I received the shock of my life through a text message from my girlfriend stating that I should move on with my life that it is over between us, at first I thought I was dreaming because I just got up from bed at exactly 7am.

I ignored the text thinking it was a mistake had to shower and get ready for work. The following day which happens to be on sunday I called her and She told me that she has think about it that I should move on with my life...its over!!!

I asked her what have I done to deserve such a thing from her she was unable to justify her action. O boy, my jaw drop e be like say dem use dagger pierced my heart have never experience such thing in my life.

I do read it online about how girls break up with their partner with no reason I can't believe this is happening to me. This is a girl that I really care for we met during our National Diploma program in 2012, she will be graduating this year while am about to put in for my HND.

Am not boasting about what have done for her but I just want you guys to understand my plight, I help her financially during her two years of studies pay her school fees and other miscellaneous while am still hustling.

During our five years of courtship have never thought of cheating her or dump her for no reason I always make sure she's comfortable because her parents has passed.

Since saturday my life have never been the same because the tone of text msg always ring on my head, am so sad right now I can't think straight anymore my boss at work notice my mood today and ask me what's up with me I had to dodge the question....till now.

I always look at my phone hoping to see her call or text maybe she was joking with me, I really love her so much and I always express my love to her though am not financially bouyant at the moment but I always do everything in my capacity to ensure she is Ok...

There was a time i use money meant for my handouts to buy her foodstuffs and all, have sacrifice a lot for her during our academic days I finished with Lower Credit while she has Upper Credit.

I'm not jealous of her success but frankly speaking I make impact in her life in general, I do see her as the mother of my kids there are a lot of plan I have for her, we always discuss this all the time. Right now she school in osun state while am hustling here in oyo state but I always travel to visit her from time to time and shower her with a lot of gifts.

Pls I need your advise on how to move on with my life because right now the thing is affecting my life I can't think straight anymore or even sleep very well. Bashing is also allowed I just want u guys to talk sense into my head.

Sorry for my grammatical blunders

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 7

dàmmyjày93:
Hello people, I'm really in a hell of a situation right now. I've been dating this girl for about 2 years and we're both in our 20's.

Truth be told I love her, I really do, but over time its getting intimate and by the day she's getting more n more attached to me and although I love her I'm not a long term reltnshp kinda guy as this is d first reltnshp I've had that lasted this long.

Recently I tried breaking up and it was catastrophic she was broken n cried on me n all stuff cos she was "over attached", I felt really bad n tried to make up things.

She asked me "where I saw myself wt her in d future?" But the truth is I don't even know what d future holds for me nt to talk of planning for two. I feel stuck between breaking up and damning all to be with her tho I know if after being with her for a number of years and something happens its gonna break her completely and be a set-back.

Pls I need mature and honest advice.

This is the kind of man or boy women love. The one who doesn't care and is trying to leave and not a pussÿ nigga who's too nice, too caring, and too needy. It turns women off.

What is hard to get, is cherished. More explanations on the book we'll write with this thread. It's for men and women. You'll love it.

This book will walk you through a step by step on how to be the kind of man every woman wants — the irrisistible man. I no fit shout — seeing is believing. Keep checking this thread to know when the book will be ready.

This will be a story book with answers for men and women. We'll disect all the stories and pinpoint their mistakes, commonalities, and proffer a final solution for all. Stay tuned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 8

jōhń1964:
Hi guys I know nairaland ain't the perfect Place to come asking for advice but I have no one to confide to, am this kinda person that find it hard sharing personal issues with someone I know, When I read people write about their personal love life issues I find it very funny sha..lol..

Not knowing I'll one day face mine and be forced to share it. Been dating this girl for 3 years now am in the university, 400L while she's in her 300L presently, she's always cared and loved me undoubtedly since day 1, always had back in school both financially and others too and we've always had this plan for a future together, coz I strongly believe and know our love was real.

The bond we had was just so strong, suddenly I had an issue with school which brought me back though. Sadly Had to start all over from 100L it hurts me so much, though all the time have been going through this dilemma, she's always tried encouraging me and pushed me not to give up on my dream.

I was almost thinking so negative when I had this school ish, thought about killing myself thinking the world was over. But this lady stood by me and never gave up on me and convinced me that killing my self wouldn't help matters (I was really a mess then, like a HUGE mess) didn't go out much, had to stay in school a whole year preparing all over again for jamb nd all that, tho still attending lectures.

Now, when I had this issue that was were my dreams started shattering, our future wasn't looking all bright anymore because now am starting all over again, when I'll be in my 100L she'll be in her 300L and on and on like that..

It really broke my heart, at some point she believes in me and tries to convince me things would be better and I'll definitely scale through, But most times there's just this little doubts that comes in, You Ladies are prone to marry early (and she's very cute) which is actually a huge A+,

Men have always been coming asking for her hand in marriage and she has always declined them.. But she ain't getting any younger, and has to get married someday, sadly she told me yesterday she really do love me so much and has always had my back always and supported me always and which is so true that she has just decided to give me some lil break so I can try sorting my self out and balancing my life.

And she has decided to agree to one of her suitors(the guy is quite close to her family/ he's financially stable too tho the guy has a lil kid sha I guess his a single dad) coz she's always told me about ppl asking for her hand in marriage, though they ain't getting married now.

But at least she wants to face him, instead of pushing away all her suitors and in the future wen she graduates and am Still in school, it might not be easy for me to be financially stable easily, tho she begged me that Pls hope I wouldn't paint her as a bad person coz she really tried for me.

I've just been really down since she told me this and it's really affecting me so much tho what she says is sadly the truth, Have just really built my life around her and she's just the only one I confined to in school when I have issues (coz am really this typa person who don't flows and share things easily with anyone, I kinda hv trust issues)

Don't really know how I'll cope when Am back to school, we leave close to each other in school, and she still really wants to be friends with me and wants to always support me too. Don't really know what to do right now [b]I really do love her so much[/] because she's an amazing person who has just been by my side through really hard times in school, it wont be easy starting Just as friends right now, I really do have a mild heart.

Wish I could rewind the hands of the clock and correct the mistake I made that made me start all over again.. It's just really sad cry

Pls if I made a mistake with my typing, don't attack me.. Just really down now

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 9

vàlnélly:

As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret. My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.

I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere.

The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.

During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford.

The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it.

I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her.

But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me...

I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much.

I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 10

Slímmybódy:
Okay, I will go straight to the point.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years now but I feel like opting out of the relationship. Any time we have misunderstanding or issues, she goes days keeping malice. Even when she is at fault, she just says "sorry" and thereafter turn the whole thing to an emotional blackmail.

Many a times I tried to settle whatever issue we had (without off course loosing my self respect), but my peaceful moves often seem like I am adding petrol to fire. I will go days trying to make her understand the effect such action is having on our relationship, but that doesn't move her. I am someone that can't go a day keeping grudges.

I have talked to her several times on this attitude of hers whenever she is in good mood, she kept saying she would adjust, but then it's the same.

Although we are preparing to have our traditional marriage soon, I feel like taking a walk out of the relationship, because the whole thing as simple as it sounds, is freaking me out. This is my first love and I have never cheated on her because I believe that rather than cheat, take a walk.

Please, I need your sincere advice.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 11

Shósvégas:
Please nigerians I need your advice on my girl that had too hot temper and i'm tired of her, everyday im correcting her on one thing and we been dating for years.

I don't know wat to do anytime she got an angry she dosnt mind her speech wit me at all, the one she did last, we are arguing on one thing next thing she said was that i should go to hell.

And thereafter she will be beging me. should i forgive her or wat.? please help, this is the girl that i love wit all my heart wil been dating when she was a kid for years.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 12

obisīme:

I be dating my girl's friend for 8 years,she is 26 is years old.I lost my respect when I lost my job ,which I can not take care of her needs the way I use take of her.she break up with me last year December , it was very painful,but I have force my self to be.

I reconcile with her last four month, try to help her for her needs and also pay her school and buy new laptop for her. She said I should permit her to finish her Exam before we can talk about our relationship, which I agree.

She have a bad Character, she talk to me in way I don't like,I was concidering her because I have not sit down and discus my policy with her for what I don't tolerate because I have to give her chance for her exam & am just reconciling wit her.

I called her last week,but she abuse me in a way I did not like because I did not give her money last 2 weeks. The reason why i did not give her, i have to help my senior sister,she lost his husband,so I have to assist her because his husband is d only Child so I have to assist her by sending his husband dead body to Abia state.

I went to see my girl last week Sunday to give her money she will use to take care of her self 4 d week,because this is what i normally do. Am in to car dealer busines,I normally receive call all d time because I do post my car through Internet.

My girl friend insult me because of the calls I pick & Dis is where I make money ,she said that I don't know my right that I can't control her,that if she get married to me she will beat me.

She insulted me in front of her friends. Am the type of guy that have hot temper but I hold my peace ,I did nt say any thingn,I only gave her d money I want to give her than I left .please I need advice
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 13

LílChàmp:
I am currently in a relationship of 4 years, I started dating when I was in the University then she was in 100 Level, since then alot has happened.

I remember a day when she called me that her mum sent her to give a guy who was his family friend food stuffs in his apartment, then she was staying in the school hostel and just came back from home.

I later got to know she wasn't related to the guy in anyway, they were only primary school mate but she gave me that excuse in other to visit the guy in his apartment. Alot of other lies which I can't explain all through this forum.

Now that she is currently serving far away in an eastern state, I called her this night but she wasn't picking up, also called her friend whom they stay in the same hostel but she told me she is outside and not currently in the room.

I later gave up after calling her like 40times without picking up. At around 10:00pm she flashed me with a number, when I called her back she said she misplaced her phone and she is currently looking for it, she told me she has informed the OBS crew in camp and they are making efforts in helping her recover the phone.

She later called back with her phone and informed me she has seen it that same night.
I don't know why I didn't believe her and I insisted on knowing what really happened and why she hasn't been picking my calls.

It was after she knew I wasn't ready to believe what she told me that she later opened up that she knew her phone was ringing and didn't misplaced it. I challenged her that she must have been with a guy outside at night, though she denied it at first and later opened up that I was right.

The truth is I have been totally faithful to her and always believed she is the right girl for me. I don't know what to do at this Junction, I really need advice because I don't know if I should still hold on or not.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 14

Onyêjemechīmere:
so I fell in love with this girl earlier this month , and went for her, luckily for me, she agreed. We’ve been dating for the past two weeks now , and something that baffles me , is the fact that she hasn’t gotten over her ex boyfriend.

At times she compares me to him, Mocks me when am incapable of doing something her ex seems to know how to do. She cries a lot whenever her ex name is mentioned randomly, Or when She remembers some memories ,Or Glance at some of his pictures.

I confronted her the other day to clarify some issues, but she says I should give her some time. I even adviced her not to force herself into any relationship with her current situation, when I called for a breakup so as for her to get herself together, she refused and said I should just give her time and that she is not ready to lose another guy.

am confused right now and don’t know what to do this is a girl I love very much, and not ready to lose. But it seems to me that she is trying to use me to get back to her ex.

Please I could use a little advice?

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 15

ŤKO9O7:

I'm into a relationship which is 4yrs old and the lady is someone that i loved so so much and i even introduced her to my parent as the girl i intend to marry and from the way she treats me also, i have this deep feeling that she even loves me more than how i love her.

But few months ago, I just wish to tease her and i ask her if she has slept with another guy since we started dating and sincerely, i was expecting her to be angry for even asking her such question but to my surprise after asking her several time and promising her not to use it to react to her.

She eventually told me that she slept with somone else and her excuse was that it was due to the fact that we actually parted for like 7 months which was due to my NYSC program which the distance was far for her to pay me visit. To cut d story short.

I still love her but their is this second thought that comes to mind once in a while what if work has to take me away from her for some months when we get married, hope there will not be a repeat of such?

Pls i need a serious minded person to contribute cos the trust i have for her was not like before anymore.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Number 16

Fàyose4réal:

Morning guys, there is this lady we have being dating over 4 yrs now, she is ok by me as we match each other perfectly, our relationship has being wonerful we live together through out our school days & even up till now.

So i am the one providing food & taking care of her and truly i wasn't complaining as i do it with lot of joy because her mother died when she was ten years of age & her father is not financially buoyant.

So because of the love i have for her i willingly and happily took up her responsibilities, due to the fact that i have my personal business which is bringing me money when i was in school, though she was the one paying her school fees her self then because she is not a lazy type that depends wholly on another.

Her father could send some & she would add the rest from the petty she use to save. We both finished our ND programme in 2013 with upper credit in SLT, so we decided to cross to university through D.E, but unfortunately we were not offered admission to university.

So i quickly returned to road construction as i am an excavator operator before gaining admission to ND. That was the 1st time we were separated by work since we started our relationship, my working place then was far so i used to send her money for her feeding every month.

I knew for sure construction work is not reliable, & she will be starting her HND early 2015 so i decided to set up a viewing center business for her to be able to take care of her self and her HND school fees so that if the worst happened in my working place we will still be on a safer side & be secured.

I spent all my savings on setting up the business (over 270k) but couldn't complete it so i had to borrow (100k) from her to complete it. The reason for choosing that kind of business was to give her enough time to study as well as maintain the business at the same time, as matches are being played on weekends & any match that falls on midweek will be 7.45pm or 8.45pm.

So i know it wont affect her studies. But unfortunately the business didn't excel due to the area, & fortunately for me again i got employed to the Nigeria Immigration then so i had to leave the construction work, & due to this fact we decided she try another DE because she loves medical line (nursing), & since i thought i was an immigration officer by then i agreed to sponsor her through it.

3 months of training no salary & i had spent all i had on that business which is not moving a bit, by that time i dont have anything like money again, to add more to my trouble we were suspended after 3 months of training till further directive, & dont forget that she is still on her HND, so i sold the viewing center at the rate of 150k & returned the 100k i borrowed from her 4 the business.

Fastforward to why am writting this epistle, when there is no sign from immigration that they will call us back, i decided to have a plan B if eventually they refuse to, so i told her that i will have to return to school for my BSc, hearing this from me this lady was so furious, she was so annoyed, she started saying all sort of things that she is 26 yrs of age now that how can i expect her to wait for another 4yrs before getting married, that God forbid bad thing in her life, that she can never wait that long for any man.

I was so confused that i didnt even know what to say, i was now thinking that is this how life is, is this girl using me for her benefit or what, the same girl that wanted to abandon HND for 5 yrs nursing programme at university when i got employed, same girl is now claiming she cant wait for me if eventually i go back to school.

The 2nd day i got a call from the previous construction company that i should resume immediately so i rushed there to resume since i dont have any source of income at the moment.

We later discussed the issue & she apologized for saying harsh things, & she is acting normal from the day of our discussion, but to my greatest surprise when i returned home on month ending break, this girl is now refusing my sexual advances towards her.

Pls i need ur advice, what is happening to me?. Pls don't mind my grammatical error & my lengthy write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by frankkydee(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2017
why is it that it's mostly guys that experience heartbreaks and disappointment in a relationship? because this keeps wondering.

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'm only here to make it clear than the OP & me are not the same person.
Pay attention so next time no one emails me asking how to download my E-book.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamLEGEND1: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
hahahaha
Brah! I teh you, The mistake just keeps happening...... I no know wetin to do again.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Brah! I teh you, The mistake just keeps happening...... I no know wetin to do again.
The e-book thing is really funny.

I guess the confusion will never end. Even od he deactivates, they'll still think you're him

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
The e-book thing is really funny.

I guess the confusion will never end. Even od he deactivates, they'll still think you're him

Jack, I think IamLEGEND1 shouldn't complain. In 2016, I offered him a prize to deactivate and create a new account but he refused. He should be my twin brother. He should help Legend Enterprise with logistics or virtual assistance. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamLEGEND1: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
iLegendd:

Jack, I think IamLEGEND shouldn't complain. In 2016, I offered him a prize to deactivate and create a new account but he refused. He should be my twin brother. He should help Legend Enterprise with logistics or virtual assistance. grin
Then let's discuss my salary.
Is it going to be a weekly or monthly type of payment? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
iLegendd:

Jack, I think IamLEGEND1 shouldn't complain. In 2016, I offered him a prize to deactivate and create new account but he refused. He should be my twin brother. He should help Legend Enterprise with logistics or virtual assistance. grin
Hahahhah That's true, you both should link up to make money. I bet it gonna be a huge success

1 Like

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Then let's discuss my salary.
Is it going to be a weekly or monthly type of payment? cheesy
We're P-Square. You'll be working as my twin brother. I go give your salary to mommy. You're not frugal with money, so mommy go keep am for you. grin
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamLEGEND1: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
iLegendd:
We're P-Square. You'll be working as my twin brother. I go give your salary to mommy. You're not frugal with money, so mommy go keep am for you. grin
P square wey don dey beef each other. Everybody don start to dey promote him personal vevo page.
E be like say na wetin I go do. Start my own enterprise and piggyback on your popularity grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
P square wey don dey beef each other. Everybody don start to dey promote him personal vevo page.
E be like say na wetin I go do. Start my own enterprise and piggyback on your popularity grin
I go kee u grin grin grin

You way popular pass me. All the threads wey day front page I dey always see ya comment. One particular comment get almost 2,000 likes.

Big dude. I throway cap for you o! Anyways, send me a PM let's exchange number and know each other better on WhatsApp. It's my pleasure.
Re: Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy by IamLEGEND1: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
iLegendd:
I go kee u grin grin grin
You way popular pass me. All the threads wey day front page I dey always see ya comment. One particular comment get almost 2,000 likes.

Big dude. I throway cap for you o! Anyways, send me a PM let's exchange number and know each other better on WhatsApp. It's my pleasure.
will do....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo) / Just Negodu! / How 5 Ladies Gang-raped Me. Should I Repport? (sexy Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.