Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (104743 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Beautiful Lady Strips Herself Naked In The Bank And Destroyed Bank Properties / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Realhommie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
DJInfluence:
Hahah, your eyes sharp die. only you notice. well done sir. grin grin
Nothing do you bros..
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by david0bed: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
ivolt:

Is it Oghenek that made her mad ?
If not, it is all story.

I get your point, this isn't just another story. You aren't a Deltan; a Safarian to be precise... So you know not much about oghenek.

He's a blogger and a real-good one.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by enigmaticlion: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let me disvirgin you in style. Inbox me
mhizesther:

Lol...i'm a virgin
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Let me disvirgin you in style. Inbox me

Not interested
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by suremanpatriot: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Woman love for rich men,na five and six.Mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by enigmaticlion: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2017
You're going to enjoy it. Inbox me
mhizesther:

Not interested
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by HardMirror(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This is simply a fallacy called Post ergo proper hoc" (Latin: "afterthis, therefore because of this"wink is a logical fallacy that states "Since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X."

X occurred, then Y occurred.
Therefore, X caused Y.

that the madness happened (Y) after she had sex with a rich man (X) doesn't mean her having sex caused it

eg The rooster crows before sunrise, therefore the crowing rooster causes the sun to rise

a black cat crosses my path on the way to school. I then fail a test that day. It means the cat caused my failing the test not my lack of studying

Madness could've happened to anybody at any time, that it happened after sex doesn't mean the sex caused it

I hope I've done some justice to this
same answer I would have given. also be mindful of the fact that most of this stories are exaggerated and embellished to make them more interesting and fit the superstitious Audience it was intended for. emphasis would be placed on the man being rich or being an alhaji which Nigerians associated with diabolism.
a woman gave birth to a deformed baby and it was reported that she gave birth to a frog (story was on fp here on nairaland)
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
working up
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
sometimes u just look at how someone reason
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by idibe24(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2018
dat is gud for her,love of money is d root of all evil dis is warning to ladies out dey.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Daniel2289(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2018
[i][/i] One corner have catch up with her.
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by babadigu(m): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude by Wantedola(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
The root of this evil is actually the love for money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.