Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (51571 Views)

Togo Davido: Lady Ran To Take Pictures With Davido Look Alike. PHOTOS / This Will Shock You, See Davido Fiance, Chioma Look Alike. PHOTOS / Lil Kesh & Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Look Alike? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by WotzupNG: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Afrobeat Singer, Oritse Femi took to Instagram to share a picture showing his wife and mum who both look extremely alike.

They can almost be mistaken for mother and daughter or sibblings.

What do you think?

https://www.wotzup.ng/oritse-femi-wife-mum-look-alike/

5 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Ninethmare: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2017
This guy wey turn ajegunle on 2006 with his "EFCC them dey vex them no want make yahoo boys them chop o"
As in everywhere in aj city bubble bcus of this guy, sot tey my mama sabi the song...
Nice pics bro

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Are you sure no be this mama born this girl?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2017
Because Oritse Femi and many Nigerians are educated and illiterate at the same time. Because we over respect people before them and insult shege out of them, when they are not looking, we call our mothers in law "MUM" here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 10:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Oh my God!!!! What is this man wearing?

17 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
That is very disturbing on so many levels......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by soulfood(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2017
oritshefemi seems to have really calm down since the club fighting incidence.

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by 10eola(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Obodorobodo grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by smardray(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
are u trying to tell us you married your sister

12 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by WotzupNG: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
The resemblance is just too much. This might make his mum love her more.

11 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by lekjons(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Because Oritse Femi and many Nigerians are educated and illiterate at the same time. Because we over respect people before them and insult shege out of them, when they are not looking, we call our mothers in law "MUM" here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by kendylet(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by eleojo23: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please I have a question.

What is the "t" doing in the spelling of his name "Oritse"? Shebi it is pronounced as "O-ree-shay"?

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Sixaxis: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
U don marry ur "sister" be dat..
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by JoBabs(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmm...I dey suspect im mama

I remember wan superstory back then wey the woman exchange her baby girl with another woman baby boy. Then when the boy grow she ensure say her son(fake) marry that her daughter

Oritse femi better go do dna test o. Maybe your wife na your mumcy pikin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by morereb10: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
nice
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
congrat to them sad sad
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by tupacole: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ninethmare:
Beautiful
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Sixaxis: 1:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Rtopzy:
Oh my God!!!! What is this man wearing?

Gay shiii..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sembra piĆ¹ simile a una strega
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Oluwaseyi00(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kk
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by jennyluv090(f): 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
who you epp
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Larryfest:
That is very disturbing on so many levels......
I tell you.
Something might be wrong somewhere.
I know from nollywood experience grin
That his wife fit be oritse femi mama pikin and yet he doesn't know.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na just the color be look alike...
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by pmc01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:
Please I have a question.

What is the "t" doing in the spelling of his name "Oritse"? Shebi it is pronounced as "O-ree-shay"?

Ask your Yoruba teacher bro.
Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by mayDtolu(m): 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Woww....U don marry ur bone b that ooo.....Just make sure u take care of her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) by silasweb(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
They truly look alike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Arinze Poses With Artificial Human Head On Movie Set (photo) / Ini Edo Slays In New Pictures - Fans React / Beverly Osu Shares Filter-Free Selfie, Bares Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.