Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (51039 Views)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Thought he is white
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by JoshMedia: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Nice people
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Supersuave2(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Chijioke345463:
Fixed games are REAL but hard to get through and are not pulled out often.
Today's game have been fixed
see details below
you no dey ever tire, olodo scammer!
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2017
gossip news peddlers, go to farm
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by AnanseK(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
bitchcrafts:
The guy who is not intimidated by her woman's success. MY KIND OF NIGGA grin

Doctors are confident. You can see the MBBS written on his white overall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by 2scorehigh(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Na wa o!

See Kene my guy!
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Iamzik: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Feminist where una dey?

The one that is encouraging y'all to misbehave is happily married.... Make una continue

6 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by okerekeikpo: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
This girl is way too ugly

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by goingape1: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
GistMeMorenews:
@GistMore

Dr. Ivara Esegee spotted at a football game with Chimamanda Adichie's brother Kene.

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/photo-chimamanda-adichies-husband-shades-handsome

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/photo-chimamanda-adichies-husband-shades-handsome

why do handsome men keep marrying gorillas? undecided
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by MaryKaku007(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
[s][/s]Mumu Man! Ayam sure chimamanda doesn't give him her pvssy to fvck when he wants! angry
[s][/s]

Efulefu!!!
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by AnanseK(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Turtle3Dove:
So this Naira land is owned by a Muslim, when any post on Islam is made, they block it from non-muslims. But a post on Christians is open to all. Cenobitic stupidity.........

Because many so called Christians on NL are here only to insult.

Muslims are better trained in this respect. They respect.

2 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Shortyy(f): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Supersuave2:
ofcos, ayam single and ready to mingle cool
See your dry shest undecided
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by PRINCESSCHINELO: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Her Man is cute

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Primeinductor: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu Man! Ayam sure chimamanda doesn't give him her pvssy to fvck when he wants! angry
#grow #up life is more meaningful without pussy...Chasing dreams gives more orgasm

5 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
this fellows don forget their root, so I'm not interested

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by kingthreat(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Chimamanda is the man of her own house. Feminist my foot
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2017
Nice. I didn't know she married a Doctor. I didn't even know she's a married woman.

bitchcrafts:
The guy who is not intimidated by her woman's success. MY KIND OF NIGGA grin
Why would he be intimidated by her success when he's successful himself? A man with his own career won't have time to be threatened by his woman's success because he's busy with his own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Adaumunocha(f): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2017
We have male feminists.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2017
He resembles Nnamdi kwonu
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by holysainbj(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Pavore9:

If the husband is comfortable with it, they are good to go.
Wonderful
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by YelloweWest: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Aunt chi is married?? I never knew. That's good.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by coruwuvij: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
nice one
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by aldexrio(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
The day you go f*uck up your wife go use you write book
And it will be a bestseller. She fit even win award for the book

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by able20(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
DRPAIT123:
world most luckiest man
Say watin.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by YelloweWest: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
holysainbj:
OP are you sure?
If yes, any idea why she still bears her fathers name and not husbands? Abi all join for the woman equality fight ni, she wants the guy to change his own name to Adichie?? I just dey ask tho
U guys are so primitive eh..

Her name is her trade mark!

3 Likes

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by YelloweWest: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Pavore9:

If the husband is comfortable with it, they are good to go.
Her husband does not need to be OK with it. It's her choice.

1 Like

Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by yinkeys(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Mumu Man! Ayam sure chimamanda doesn't give him her pvssy to fvck when he wants! angry
Lol. So you're saying she's the one wearing the trousers in the relationship right.
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Tobiemmanuel007: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
nice one
Re: Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene by Supersuave2(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Shortyy:
See your dry shest undecided
your face too strong sef, I'll pass angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweeter Than Honey (18+) / WASTED YEARS:the Ordeal Of A Pastor's Son / Married To A Fink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.