Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded (56003 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Is A Finalist On America's Got Talent 2017 / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" / Kechi Okwuchi Moves To The Semifinals On "America's Got Talent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by gazilion: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
I wish all these talents will be re-directed to serve God.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by lollmaolol(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Chidonc:
am waiting for lai mohamed to come and debunk this, and tell us how America hijacked her first position and gave her sixth.

Lol
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by rman: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
This AGT that always has white winners. Preferably the little, blonde girls.

Not one non-white winner, tomorrow they will say America is for all

A black African American lady has won it before
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by firstolalekan(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
cry
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by inimitkel(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:

Landau Eugene Murphy Junoir isn't white & he won the AGT in 2011 or 2012(can't remember the year precisely)
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by trendyprettygir: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
My favourites were actually Darci and Mandy.

I knew one of them will win.

Darci's performance always made me cry, she was awesome.

Mandy really thrilled me, even people who are not deaf cannot even sing.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by maklelemakukula(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:

safarigirl calm down na, na their show, and the winners are worthy. make we do Africagottalent
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by asawanathegreat(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
God has a way of making people to be useful to them selves. Congratulations sist

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by ModusOperandi(f): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
demsid:
Good. Did she perform anytin or what was she ranked for, for surviving the crash?
Lmao. is that a talent?.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
maklelemakukula:

safarigirl calm down na, na their show, and the winners are worthy. make we do Africagottalent
who no dey worthy?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Angelica Hale deserves to win the competition but congrats to the winner. Kechi thanks for making Nigeria and Africa proud

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:

A black man won the 1st or 2nd season I guess.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Udengs25(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
VocalWalls:
Light Balance na pesin name or stage name?
U jst spoken m myn.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by maklelemakukula(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:
who no dey worthy?

the ones dat won were the best, no carry racial profiling enter am.

You are fine oo...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
iihtlagos:
hello

She's got Talent!!

What Talent or Skill do you have?

IIHT is giving you an opportunity to learn Digital Marketing for as low as 20,000 Naira. This will cover your

Official Certificate,

Lunch

Flash Drives that contains IIHT's official Materials.

I can't explain all here. You can just click https://www.nairaland.com/4067113/secrets-making-money-online-exposed and see for yourself.

What do you have to lose?

Quite sad say una no dey abuja??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by phanshark(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
you're only silenced when chooses to be;
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Can we at least, see her ass for Bleep's sake?! angry
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by midehi2(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
VocalWalls:
Light Balance na pesin name or stage name?
stage name and they are "wow
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by midehi2(f): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
trendyprettygir:
My favourites were actually Darci and Mandy.

I knew one of them will win.

Darci's performance always made me cry, she was awesome.

Mandy really thrilled me, even people who are not deaf cannot even sing.

My best take is Angelica Hale, mheen that smallie got confidence, her stage performance is superb and her vocal...'wow'

Likewise Celine Tam, but she was quick to be eliminated

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by midehi2(f): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
demsid:
Good. Did she perform anytin or what was she ranked for, for surviving the crash?
Lol...If only you watched it, you will definitely not be saying this cheesy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by midehi2(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
wristbangle:
Angelica Hale deserves to win the competition but congrats to the winner. Kechi thanks for making Nigeria and Africa proud
So you followed up the show too, mhennn Angelica Hale is something else oo, the winner deserve it too cos how she managed to combined those two puppies to her different voice still amaze me
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Mbeki: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:

America is still better than Nigeria where all are blacks, but equality is their way of life.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by krixik(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Destined to be great.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Codyt(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamGeorgie:
It's just all about mentality. See what she does,see the large crowd faces in her condition, when many of us here, ordinary pimples won't let us carry our heads up.
Correct!!!

*clapping
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
midehi2:

So you followed up the show too, mhennn Angelica Hale is something else oo, the winner deserve it too cos how she managed to combined those two puppies to her different voice still amaze me

LOL I followed the show from start to finish. Well to me I prefer angellica
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by kpompey: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
wristbangle:

I concurred, she's the true winner
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by wristbangle: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
midehi2:

My best take is Angelica Hale, mheen that smallie got confidence, her stage performance is superb and her vocal...'wow'

Likewise Celine Tam, but she was quick to be eliminated

I won't say a semi final elimination was a quick one! Celine tried but wasn't enough to put her through to the finals
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
many votes out of pity but she is still great.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Sanchez01: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
I saw Darci Lynne winning from the beginning. Ventriloquism isn't beans kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by iihtlagos: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sooner or later we will be coming over for the same project
Emeskhalifa:

Quite sad say una no dey abuja??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded by Chommieblaq(f): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
safarigirl:

Did you watch the show, my Dear that Darci girl is super talented, I knew she was going to win. Each and every of her performance was awesome and breathtaking. She's a ventriloquist, sings so perfect and very funny too.

Angelica did very great too.
Forget about being white, the winners deserved it, except that comedian that was abit too loud and laughs too much at his own joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / BBNaija: Teddy A's Fans To Welcome Him To Nigeria With A Hummer Limo Lincoln / Are Those Sex In Movies Real??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.