Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur (13578 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
sometimes working for someone is needed to becoming an entrepreneur
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by joenor(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yes na .... nine make u loose u dey bear am too. orhuwe
PapaNnamdi:
Abeg I earn income destroying Bet9ja,
Am I also an entrepreneur?
grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by Ekitiparapo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
The op is right, have time to manage ,develop yourself.you become self sufficient
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by Abduljabbar1313(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Benjom:
I totally agree with you. I've never regretted doing my own thing.
No government work for you, that's Why you depend on your own
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by CellTabRepair20: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
The benefits are legion.
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by samseen02(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Get business ideas on WWW.wealthmeans.com for free!!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by Benjom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abduljabbar1313:

No government work for you, that's Why you depend on your own

That was then my dear. Government salary can't sustain my lifestyle today. Why would any sane person prefer a monthly bank alert (inconsistent) to almost everyday steady alert? My advice? If you're not creative or talented then submit yourself to someone or a body that can pay you for your efforts otherwise spread your wings and fly cheesy
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by Pilot4Airbus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Abeg I earn income destroying Bet9ja,
Am I also an entrepreneur?
grin

Bros abeg share games... lets be entrepreneurs
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Wow, what a counter thread to one funny thread I read recently. Thread of the month, I proclaim�
Re: 5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur by brownshugar19(f): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
So true. Contact me on whatsapp 08025346907 if you'd like to start up your own business partnering with an International cosmetics company as a distributor or consultant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Scale Paint Production / Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns / invest in Transberg transportation company and earn 8.3% monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.