Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible (2124 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? / Is Tb Joshua A Prophet Among Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by Atheists: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
He claims that god told him about the death of US senator Ted Kennedy beforehand but my question is why didn't god  prevent the death of this guy ? What was the use of this prophecy by the way ?
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by hardywaltz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
whose T.B Joshua? That name sounds familiar.  
Thot Ted Kennedy died of a terminal/protracted illness even a five year old would have known he was going 2 die.
In case you are able to reach him (T.B Joshua) kindly ask him who exactly would be the President of Nigeria come 29th May, 2011 and should make his prophesy known now. Coz in june 2011 he will claim that “god“ revealed it to him.
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
this is Atheists thread so i'll pass. not interested.
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by niceguy10: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Yes, really not interesting. Just for the F.0.0.Ls.
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by pmartins: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
l don't know were you people are driving at because, is like some of you are beefing this man of God. Because l has not seen where they use evil in doing good things: impossible, the man of God has done a lot for this great nation through his ministry because God is by his side still people don't want to appreciate him has a man sent from God. what else did they need for them to believe can have a change of mind?
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by Mufuadamu: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
I think this is a pointless topic - this theme has been repeated a million times to the same effect - whether you believe TB Joshua is a conman or not - why not look at the facts, investigate his ministry - if you are in Nigeria - go and visit ( anyone can attend the Sunday services), watch Emmanuel TV and ask God to help you to come to the right conclusion. My question remains the same - if he is a conman or if he is a true pastor, leave him alone and you will see - if God is with him - the evidence will be clear.
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by niceguy10: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
I think these people that are against him really need to be prayed for.
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by Nimshi: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
Mufuadamu:
My question remains the same - if he is a conman or if he is a true pastor, leave him alone and you will see - if God is with him - the evidence will be clear.

This is foolish advice.
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by simplify: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2010
the fact that tbj predicted the death of ted kennedy does not automatically authorize him to prevent him from dying. shebi it is God that revealed his death, God has the power of life and death. you can't challenge God that why did you not heal him? also, the fact that tb joshua predicts various events worldwide and locally does that now mean he can automatically fathom who will be the next president? he will only say what God reveals to him and tells him to say. if God has not revealed to him who will be the next president, and so he does not say it, does that then make him a false prophet?
Re: Tb Joshua A Con Man Armed With The Bible by niceguy10: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
Very Well said bros, i really do thank God for you.

(1) (Reply)

What The Christian God Really Tells Us In The Book Of Genesis / What Happens Immidiately After Death / Should Cloning Be Legal - Debate On Cloning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.