Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. (669 Views)

Make Money With ALAT / I'm Having Issues With Alat By Wema / Group Savings Group For ALAT By Wema Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. by kennysympathy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
I need just 20 minded people, who has just #500 to open an online account with Wema bank Alat.

1. Join the family
Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account.

2. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.

3. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.
Re: How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. by nelcliff(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Link.
What are the necessary documents needed.
Re: How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. by kennysympathy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
nelcliff:
Link.
What are the necessary documents needed.

Normal documents for opening an account.

BVN
Passport
Utility bill
I.D

www.Alat.ng

Use: CCEWV3 as your referrals code.

Good luck.
Re: How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. by nelcliff(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
kennysympathy:

Normal documents for opening an account.

BVN
Passport
Utility bill
I.D

www.Alat.ng

Use: CCEWV3 as your referrals code.

Good luck.

Where does the external 5k u will be added comes from.

This is to help answer those who will ask me in advance.
Re: How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. by kennysympathy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
nelcliff:

The program is called 10 for 10.
When you invite 10 people which 5000 for the 10. Wema Bank will add an additional 5000 to your account.

Get to the site and read their how it works article.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make Cool Ten (10,000) Thousand Naira With Alat By Wema Bank. by kennysympathy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
nelcliff:

The program is called 10 for 10.
When you invite 10 people which 5000 for the 10. Wema Bank will add an additional 5000 to your account.

Get to the site and read their how it works article.
Thanks.

Pls help share this trend.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy 5plots Get 1 Free At Just 700k In Ibeju-lekki / Be Glad You See This / Make 50%-100% Easily Everyday Trading Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.