Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe (31437 Views)

How To Make Black Soup|Edo Black Soup Recipe 1 / How To Prepare Anti COVID-19 Edikaikong Soup / The Best Nigerian Pepper Soup Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by HarmonyDee(f): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Well, I have heard several folks reiterate it but screw it, I don't eat afang everyday so even if it were to be true, it certainly wouldn't be harmful to me.

Aditan... Probably a worthy rival to afang when prepared with enough waterleaves.

We certainly share the same sentiments about it. Too good, way too good.

About your love for pepper: Now I am curious. You grew up amongst South-Westerners ( they are famous for the spice) or just a personal thing?
my aunt made me like pepper,she uses them alot and her food tastes nice ...so i decided to do same and they tasted nice too...datz how it started
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
HarmonyDee:

my aunt made me like pepper,she uses them alot and her food tastes nice ...so i decided to do same and they tasted nice too...datz how it started

Ah! Yes. Another angle to it.

Just out of curiosity or maybe more, yak e neme n'neme away from the beam of public attention/scrutiny of itie ami.
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by HarmonyDee(f): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Ah! Yes. Another angle to it.

Just out of curiosity or maybe more, yak e neme n'neme away from the beam of public attention/scrutiny of itie ami.

orrr ame neke anor iwed ikor ibibio/efik oo ...ame try ...mme si ma ikod post mfo sia ikor mbakara isi mmem mme lolz wats d secret
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
HarmonyDee:

orrr ame neke anor iwed ikor ibibio/efik oo ...ame try ...mme si ma ikod post mfo sia ikor mbakara isi mmem mme lolz wats d secret

Sosongò. smiley

Well, I had to will myself to learn to speak and write it. Idagha nke kpõn ke ami nke'di kpep adi wēd iko ukang nnyin. Basically from friends, family, friendly acquaintances and anywhere I could. Ufang mmodo for improvement. I feel I can better what I already know.

Erm, tim sè my prequel post. There was a veiled suggestion ke esit. A reply about that?
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by HarmonyDee(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Sosongò. smiley

Well, I had to will myself to learn to speak and write it. Idagha nke kpõn ke ami nke'di kpep adi wēd iko ukang nnyin. Basically from friends, family, friendly acquaintances and anywhere I could. Ufang mmodo for improvement. I feel I can better what I already know.

Erm, tim sè my prequel post. There was a veiled suggestion ke esit. A reply about that?
mfana ibaha
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
HarmonyDee:

mfana ibaha

Alright then.

The lady first and he'd follow suit.

Wēd contact details mfo yak ami nwēd. Later afo siyo fēp when I notify you. Thread isn't getting any more views so that rules out any concern you'd have.
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by HarmonyDee(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Alright then.

The lady first and he'd follow suit.

Wēd contact details mfo yak ami nwēd. Later afo siyo fēp when I notify you. Thread isn't getting any more views so that rules out any concern you'd have.
lol gudmornin... nyem mme inam idaha ado maybe someother time...nkor mfana ibaha like that ?
Re: The Best Edikaikong Soup Recipe by marketfoodshop: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Yes there are alternatives to cooking with seasoning cubes that contain MSG
i discovered the untapped depth of flavors locked in everyday natural spices – crayfish, coriander, basil, onions, garlic,ginger, thyme, curry, locust beans. Depending on your taste palate , you can infuse these spices into everyday meals to make them really tasty such that you won’t need to use seasoning cubes.

Here is a list of all natural spices and seasonings you can use. They are MSG Free, they do not contain any chemicals and can be used individually or together; depending on the kind of meals you are preparing. Some of them are suitable for individuals with diabetes and high blood pressure.... read more here http://themarketfoodshop.com/msg-free-seasoning/
mozele:

so you suggest it should be left out, or is there any other alternative?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How I Spent ₦1000 / How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / Rate This 20k Yam 50pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.