Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant (54509 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
The gas plant was needed after a 2012 report indicated that Covenant had spent 700 million naira on diesel for a year. Later Covenant had to start buying electricity from a company in Agbara.

Then the Church started constructing a multi billion 15 Megawatt gas plant in 2014. The plant currently serves canaanland and Covenant. However, Covenant plans to produce her own energy independent of the Church using Solar and Waste.

Apart from the fact that the gas plant would save cost. It also stopped the constant noise pollution the several diesel generators made at the same time in Covenant University.

https://educationexplorersite./2017/09/21/canaanland-and-covenant-university-gas-plant/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Desyner: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
How much did it cost? I trust BDO.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Desyner:
How much did it cost. I trust BDO.
I read Leke Beecroft write billions but he didn't indicate whether he was talking of dollars or naira. But of course Churches or private sector would always do these things cheaper than govt as per corruption in public sector.
AutoReportNG:
Redemption Camp of RCCG generates its own power too... RCCG is more bigger than this one I guess.

Nice to to Bishop Oyedepo, he is a visioner
RCCG own is 25MW. I would post the picture soon.

Of course secretcode01KingsleyCEO though it is meant to serve the entire canaanland, canaancity plus CU it would also be supplied to estates around canaanland. Considering Unilorin only needs about 4MW. Covenant should not require more than 6MW. Canaanland itself can't use up to 1MW. And by d way Covenant would pull out of that supply when it finishes her own which would make it more available to d surrounding community.

33 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Jacktheripper: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Statsocial:

I read Leke Beecroft write billions but he didn't indicate whether he was talking of dollars or naira. But of course Churches or private sector would always do these things cheaper than govt as per corruption in public sector.

Where dem wan steal billion dollar from?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by DanielsParker(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okay, money from where..?
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by iluvpomo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Impressive, proof that all power belongs to Jesus.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by PMWSpirit(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Statsocial:

nna forget ooo, theres corruption everywhere, even inside my house, someone cannnot send his junior ones petrol sef, they will still do magomago

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by admax(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by mmsen: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Where dem wan steal billion dollar from?

From their dumb ass parishioners who willingly hand over 10% (or more) of their weekly salary.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Xbee007(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice move. It gives me joy when I see money of innocent parishioners put to good use.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by KingsleyCEO: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Supplying the poor an needy around the environment will not be a bad idea shall... Just saying.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by IamGeorgie(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Who them help? when I cannot school in any of the Universities, anyway, I can attend the church and pay my tithe.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by secretcode01: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
hmm.. I hope it's gonna serve the neighborhood as well, if not...... it's useless undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Discharge(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good development. Hope they will share with their Host community

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by yeman05(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
H
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Demmzy15(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Just watch how enemies of progress will come and start comparing how fake the plant is. Seriously, for naija, we're the cause of our problems!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by macaranta(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by itiswellandwell: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good one. Keep it up sir!! My case is different.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by admax(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think some of our Pastors can run this country effectively if given a chance. Well, Osinbajo is a Pastor and we all know how effective he was when Buhari was away.

My Children must school in Covenant University!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by policy12: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hmmm

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Great news.. More of it in our country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by joebeckz(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good development.
Meanwhile you all can see how much it cost a private sector to achieve the project. Lets ask the government how much it cost her to generate same Mega watts and you will begin to hear outrageous figures that only a scientific calculator can take.
Corruption is our nightmare.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by MrImole: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
I like men with vision.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by SmartyPants(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
I think in the next 10 years Covenant Uni will rank alongside the South African and Egyptian Universities, at the pace they are going.

24 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Aringon(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
mmsen:

From their dumb ass parishioners who willingly hand over 10% (or more) of their weekly salary.

Humans claim to know more than God, the 10% given is used for something meaningful and no gun was placed on their heads. They love their God and thats none of your business. Get on with it else jog on

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by AutoReportNG: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
Redemption Camp of RCCG generates its own power too... RCCG is more bigger than this one I guess.

Nice to to Bishop Oyedepo, he is a visioner

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by AngelicBeing: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
My case is different because I am purchased by the blood of the Lamb, I am a recipient of grace, and a product of the resurrection cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by aku626(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
This is a good move, we can't even give private sector the job too much corruption. See what they're doing with privatization of NEPA at the moment just shameful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by ayamdayvid(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
mmsen:

At least your money is not there so why is it paining you now

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by greatman247(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good for them
Re: Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Vision.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.