Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees (1022 Views)

Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by AloyEmeka5: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=14pt]Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees[/size]
Posted Mar 2nd 2010 2:29PM by TMZ Staff
Hotheaded model Naomi Campbell allegedly went nuclear on her driver today in New York City and beat the mess out of him while he was behind the wheel , law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

[img]http://thebsreport.files./2009/08/naomi_mydeco.jpg?w=286&h=300[/img]

Sources say Naomi's driver called 911 at around 3 PM ET, claiming the model was assaulting him from the backseat as they were driving through Manhattan.

We're told Naomi took off after the guy made the call -- and he was later treated at the police station for bumps, bruises and neck pain.

Our sources say cops haven't reached Naomi yet about the alleged incident , but we're told her assistant may be down at the precinct right now.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/02/naomi-campbell-allegedly-assaults-driver-flees/#ixzz0h422iaJ6
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by MrCrackles(m): 12:21am On Mar 03, 2010
Standard stuff from Naomi Camp's
She needs a spell in JAIL!!!
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2010
MrCrackles:

Standard stuff from Naomi Camp's
She needs a spell in JAIL!!!

i think she needs to stay off the dope. we all know it keeps her thin but it sure does turn her into a psycho!
would love to see what she looks like without the wig.
that mugshot will be PRICELESS!!!!!!
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by riversman: 12:43am On Mar 03, 2010
Isnt diz a crazeeee BIATCH!!!!!!!

WORRRKKKKK NAOMI!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by AloyEmeka5: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2010
She will go to jail this time around unless her billionaire Russian boyfriend is ready to dole out millions to shut the driver up.
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by bluespice(f): 1:28am On Mar 03, 2010
naomi naomi,
you need anger management lessons
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by AloyEmeka5: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2010
How many times will she attend the classes?. She needs to stop smoking Indian hemp and go to jail for a while. If it is a man now, he would have been jailed long time ago and all his contracts stripped off him.
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by riversman: 2:44am On Mar 03, 2010
@aLOY eMEKA, please worry about ur own inner DEMONs abeg, grin grin grin

Naomi is runway model and cocaine comes with tha territory, Being a DIVA is how she makes her name and money!!!! da Biiissshhh is still commanding 300K an appearance

WORRRKKKKKK NAy Nay Nay - omiiii Campbell!!!!!!!!
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by bawomolo(m): 4:09am On Mar 03, 2010
bluespice:

naomi naomi,
you need anger management lessons

what, even the anger management counselors are scared of her
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by SisiKill1: 4:15am On Mar 03, 2010
When are they gonna commit her?
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by MrCrackles(m): 8:19am On Mar 03, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

When are they gonna commit her?
Big question. . . .
I sooo cant wait cheesy
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by AloyEmeka5: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
I think its best we hire someone like Sjeezy to  impregnate her, may be a baby will chill her down a lil bit.
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by bluespice(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
apparently she's denied such a thing happened. . . not sure of the source tho
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by Ladytemi(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
I guess this is what happens when you feel entitled and expect that people should treat you like royalty. She needs to get off her high horse and realise that the only way to get people to like you is by treating them humanely, I agree that she needs to be locked up for a long period of time. The driver needs to file assault charges against her.
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by Outstrip(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
She is crazy for real. She has not hit the right person yet. Let her keep hitting. She will meet her match one day. In fact I can get up tomorrow and whoop her ass and tell a Judge that she hit me and I will get away with it. She is a ticking time bomb
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by Seun(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2010
I didn't think super-models were that strong. Don't they starve themselves to stay skinny?
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by oge4real(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
What in Yaradua's name is wrong with this lady?
Re: Naomi Campbell Allegedly Assaults Driver, Flees by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 08, 2010
the driver was paid off retracted his claim of assault and made a public apology to Naomi saying that he "overreacted"
i wonder how much he got.
to add insult to injury, the cheeky supermodel drug addict had the nerves to make this statement: "I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past. I try to treat everyone with respect and I am pleased the driver has apologized. I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on."

money cant buy happiness but it can buy your a$$ out of jail!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu Death / Olu Maintain Brags About His Material Posessions / [VIDEO] Don Jazzy Talks About D’banj And Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.