Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory (1442 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Purewater Factory Available For Sell In Kuje, Abuja / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
My fellow nairalanders, I am planning on starting A pure water factory around the environs of okota. Can someone help me on the break down of the cost of establishing a. Well equipped factory and operating cost of running one per month.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by samseen02(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
don't be deceived no one can give you the right answer. i'll advise you walk up to an expert in the field to guide you through because there are many factors to be considered.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
I could have a rough estimate that one can work with
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
So you mean no one in this house knows how much it takes to establish a purewater biz. Hmm
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
So you mean no one inthis house know how much it takes to establish a purewater biz. Hmm
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by michealewela: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2017
castro316:
So you mean no one inthis house know how much it takes to establish a purewater biz. Hmm
No be small money,, someone i know wanted to start the business a year ago, and he had less then 5m which wasn't upto the amount required..
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by expoguru: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
castro316:
Call or WhatsApp me on 08022634836 for a comprehensive business plan on water production.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
expoguru:

Call or WhatsApp me on 08022634836 for a comprehensive business plan on water production.
ok boss
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
michealewela:

No be small money,, someone i know wanted to start the business a year ago, and he had less then 5m which wasn't upto the amount required..
it should be up to N10M o
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
But what I need is the break down of cost, operating cost and machines involved
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by michealewela: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by michealewela: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by jksxxxx: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
I have a friend that want to.rent pure water factory it belongs to.her mother before she passed away ..all the machine are intact with nafdac reg call.me on 09033365257 location warri

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Can Someone Tell Me How Much It Takes To Run A Purewater Factory by castro316: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Looking For An Investor For An M-wallet And E-payment Business / Get A Vetted And Reliable Partner / Looking For A Logistics Company That Can Deliver Nationwide And Collect Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.