Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Rice Supplier Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Supplier Needed (749 Views)

Kids School Bags, Socks, Water Bottle Supplier Needed Urgently / Nylon Supplier Needed For Pure Water Packaging / Crayfish Supplier Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Supplier Needed by Slimfitgen(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2010
Needed a rice supplier for a small scale and any interested supplier should contact me at trustworthyguy007002@yahoo.com
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by nowonder(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2010
i can supply you.

Re: Rice Supplier Needed by Slimfitgen(m): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2010
Email me and we will talk ok
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by israel77: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
what quantity of rice are we looking at?
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by oildaemon: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
I can supply you, I need to know your location and quantities needed, email me @mibanks8@yahoo.com or call 018901302.
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by runasia: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2010
Perhaps, I can help !
Just contact me !
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by Slimfitgen(m): 4:19am On Mar 11, 2010
@ runasia email me and let talk business
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by sirsjb: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
Hello and thank you for the post, i have direct link with rice seller in Thailand who can supply you rice with a competitive price. if you are interested, kindly contact me on the below number so we can discuss better, also check the payment procedure below:
1. buyer send Letter Of Intent (LOI) to buy
2. seller asess the LOI then send Full Corporate Offer (FCO) to buyer to sign and return back to the seller for record purpose
3. both buyer and seller sign NCNDA with their banking cordinate and submit to their respective banks
4. buyer's bank open irreversible, irrevocable letter of credit and send to seller's bank
5. seller load the order and send ship to the buyer
6. seller release all the ship documents to the buyer including bill of ladden and other particulars
7. buyer's bank release the money to seller's bank three banking days after which the buyer have received the order.

check the procedures and get back to me if you are interested

Best Regard
Sir SJB
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by Slimfitgen(m): 4:34am On Mar 12, 2010
@ Sir sjb, Thanks for the reply and i still need the supplier, Kindly give me your business description and its will be nice if you reply me to my email.
Hope to read back from you there soon.
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by Slimfitgen(m): 4:04am On Mar 13, 2010
Still need a supplier
Re: Rice Supplier Needed by GideonG(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
I have a link to a supplier of rice in Thailand. let's meet and discuss business
gideoxinternational@gmail.com

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Outdoor Advertising Ideas / Ea-rn $100 Just Working 2 Hours A Week From Home / Cement Dealer Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.