Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:02 PM

5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free (9521 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Spam? – Interesting Facts From Semalt Expert / 8 Interesting Natural Health Blogs To Follow / 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by JARUSHUB: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
There is in fact such a thing as a free website builder (i.e.tools that help create websites), and thankfully it has over time become easier to use these free website builders to create personal or professional websites. These free website builders are great tools that start-ups and other small businesses can take advantage of to create decent websites for their businesses. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 interesting ways to create a website for free.

Weebly

With this tool, you can build a website in at least 15 minutes. Weebly is a do-it-yourself free website builder with a reasonable variety of attractive and decent website designs to explore. However, it’s designs are quite simple and streamlined, but that’s fine if you intend to build a website to use for such simple and streamlined activities, as opposed to robust e-commerce work.

Freewebs.com

This offers a free version and a pro version, but with the free version you can still set up a decent and great looking website. The free version doesn’t offer a wide variety of features like the pro version, but it provides you with the basics for building a decent website.

Wix

This is a website builder that provides you with practically all you need to create a fully personalized and high quality website for free. It also provides a platform to create a decent professional web presence. Wix is one of the best and most popular website builders that’s user friendly and has a wide variety of professional looking website templates and template categories. The best part about this website builder is that it offers an SEO guide to help increase your website's online visibility.

Website Builder

This is another user friendly, free website builder. It’s unique for its provision of smart options for both established businesses and startups to build mobile-friendly websites. It has a wide selection of template combinations, analytics tools, social media integration features and one-click launch processes that makes it one of the best website builder options for both professionals and amateurs. As a plus, it also offers e-commerce solutions, SEO improvement tools and CRM features. It’s starter plan is free but you would have pay to access its other packages that offer free ad credits, hosting and domain services.

SiteBuilder

This website builder is a great platform that people, especially entrepreneurs, can take advantage of to build websites and stores for their businesses in just a matter of minutes. SiteBuilder is such a great website builder because its free package comprises free web hosting and domain registration. It has a user-friendly canvas editor with a wide variety of templates and customizable layouts and attractive images. It also has SEO tools, e-commerce functions and smart CRM solutions that can assist you in creating mobile friendly websites and help enhances the visibility of your site. SiteBuilder also allows users create blogs, stores, portfolios and custom-made forms.

www.opinions.ng

lalasticlala
mynd44

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Finstar: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Awesome list

Anyone can design a site, but not everyone can develop a site..
Check this sites out.

www.entmirror.com
www.tabbazportal.com
www.techwizard.com.ng

If you love what you saw, I can give you a more cute job.. wink

I. Call or whatsapp me on 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Damoxy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
On point, U can also add Word Press
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Standing5(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice article.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by FitnessDoctor: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2017
I have heard a lot about jraushub
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Jonah507(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
How can I create a thread like this? Someone please help me.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by firstolalekan(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
undecided
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2017
jraushub:
There is in fact such a thing as a free website builder (i.e.tools that help create websites), and thankfully it has over time become easier to use these free website builders to create personal or professional websites. These free website builders are great tools that start-ups and other small businesses can take advantage of to create decent websites for their businesses. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares 5 interesting ways to create a website for free.

Weebly

With this tool, you can build a website in at least 15 minutes. Weebly is a do-it-yourself free website builder with a reasonable variety of attractive and decent website designs to explore. However, it’s designs are quite simple and streamlined, but that’s fine if you intend to build a website to use for such simple and streamlined activities, as opposed to robust e-commerce work.

Freewebs.com

This offers a free version and a pro version, but with the free version you can still set up a decent and great looking website. The free version doesn’t offer a wide variety of features like the pro version, but it provides you with the basics for building a decent website.

Wix

This is a website builder that provides you with practically all you need to create a fully personalized and high quality website for free. It also provides a platform to create a decent professional web presence. Wix is one of the best and most popular website builders that’s user friendly and has a wide variety of professional looking website templates and template categories. The best part about this website builder is that it offers an SEO guide to help increase your website's online visibility.

Website Builder

This is another user friendly, free website builder. It’s unique for its provision of smart options for both established businesses and startups to build mobile-friendly websites. It has a wide selection of template combinations, analytics tools, social media integration features and one-click launch processes that makes it one of the best website builder options for both professionals and amateurs. As a plus, it also offers e-commerce solutions, SEO improvement tools and CRM features. It’s starter plan is free but you would have pay to access its other packages that offer free ad credits, hosting and domain services.

SiteBuilder

This website builder is a great platform that people, especially entrepreneurs, can take advantage of to build websites and stores for their businesses in just a matter of minutes. SiteBuilder is such a great website builder because its free package comprises free web hosting and domain registration. It has a user-friendly canvas editor with a wide variety of templates and customizable layouts and attractive images. It also has SEO tools, e-commerce functions and smart CRM solutions that can assist you in creating mobile friendly websites and help enhances the visibility of your site. SiteBuilder also allows users create blogs, stores, portfolios and custom-made forms.

www.opinions.ng

lalasticlala
mynd44

Or we can do that for you if you have no professional idea. Just click on www.justfrank.gq

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Felixalex(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
OP u wan spoil web designers market??

Well these platforms are helpful for people with limited resources to reach out to an audience..
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by lightblazingnow(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Joy
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
6. Learn how to create your own by studying Programming Languages
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by alfaHaywhy(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Morning Everyone.

Do you own a Website or a Blog and in dire need of a content Writer?

Why dont you put a call through 08131051575

And lets fix The Issue.!!
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by tiwiex(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Finstar:
Awesome list

Check this sites out.

www.entmirror.com
www.tabbazportal.com
www.techwizard.com.ng

Nice. All Wordpress. Do you do d Drupal? Looking for a Drupal person.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by miketayo(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
alfaHaywhy:
Morning Everyone.

Do you own a Website or a Blog and in dire need of a content Writer?

Why dont you put a call through 08131051575

And lets fix The Issue.!!

For free
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by HottestFire: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I have heard a lot about jraushub

@Jarus and @jraushub fall my hand. Not going more than that embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by mozele(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Jonah507:
How can I create a thread like this? Someone please help me.

1. visit the saction you'd like to create a thread on.

2. scroll down to where there is numbering i.e (1)(2), you'll see "create topic" also in bracket. Click on it and you are good to go.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by royalamour(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
So many main stuffs you can not do with these builders.

Development is far best.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by SConnect: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Very Informative.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by phetty(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
royalamour:
So many main stuffs you can not do with these builders.

Development is far best.

If I want to be a developer, what languages do I basically need to learn?
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by africanpea: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
jraushub:

Weebly

Freewebs.com

Wix

Website Builder

SiteBuilder

www.opinions.ng

lalasticlala
mynd44

How can one add a school portal to a website via these mentioned free websites?
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by successincentiv(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Wordpress remains the best

get started here ==>> www.passionentrepreneurs.com/refer/siteground
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2017
I created my website myself on WordPress. I can't believe I wanted to pay someone to do it for me but I did it myself. I thought about using Wix b/c I always see their ads but I'm glad I went w/ WordPress.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Lalastica1: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Finstar:
Awesome list

Check this sites out.

www.entmirror.com
www.tabbazportal.com
www.techwizard.com.ng

Nothing unique about the designs. Checkout www.nijablog.com.ng to see what we are talking about.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2017
WordPress is like Tecno of web design because the availability of plugins, seo tools and themes both free and paid and you can get someone who will give you free paid premium tools because many people are using WordPress for web design.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by drumme: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Win here www.pidgingoals.com

We can also build a website like this for you and your newspaper outlets.
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by alfaHaywhy(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
miketayo:

For free
. grin Thank You for your interest.

I regret to inform you that We do not Write Web Content for free.

Thanks!
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by miketayo(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
alfaHaywhy:
. grin Thank You for your interest.

I regret to inform you that We do not Write Web Content for free.

Thanks!

Lolzz
Re: 5 Interesting Ways To Create A Website For Free by kdfinest(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Finstar:
Awesome list

Check this sites out.

www.entmirror.com
www.tabbazportal.com
www.techwizard.com.ng

nice work u did over there..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? / How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account / What Is The Difference Between A Website And A Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.