Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42869 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Cyynthia(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
abbaapple:
[s][s]

Nonsense post!
I hope you are not a Muslim before you start quoting me because you are inviting holy fire to do justice on your body.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by nairalandankrah: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin
generalbush:

You are not a barrow pusher. They are too busy and hustling to follow all Biafra threads on Nairaland.
You are a big name and a veteran on Nairaland. Your years of experience is about 7 years.
So, i and some other guyz were just thinking if seun can open a section for you and call it Omenka's section.
What do you think? Because you really deserve some recognition. At least as a compensation for the number of years spent on NL.

Guy you are wicked...chai!!!! WHO OFF LIGHT FOR OMENKA ROOM OOOOOOOO.hahahaha

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by generalbush(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:
grin

Guy you are wicked...chai!!!! WHO OFF LIGHT FOR OMENKA ROOM OOOOOOOO.hahahaha

You will see that they might remove my comments and leave his own...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Omeokachie: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:

I believe NK is safe...Nigeria don't have him..

I should just take your word for it without any counter evidence to support your assertion?

Ok, lets try this again...how do you know he is not in government custody?
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MalcoImX: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.
Everything is tribal for you guys. Anybody who tries blocking the Army in Nigeria's territory will have his house blown away.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Throwback: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Indeed!

They stood surety for him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Those three sureties didn't know they were dealing with a psycho and lunatic, they should just be praying for him to appear in court

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by IkpuMmiri(f): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

Correction: 17th October and not Sept! He dare not hide till then cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BabaRamotu1988: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
omenka:
I'm a wheelbarrow pusher, haven't you heard? So, I get alot of spare time to give pigs hell..

Now, what do you do for a living that you have no spare time but follow me from "morning till night", so much so that you know all the threads I comment on?
[/s]
shatap

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yyeske(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.

See this one trying to whip up religious sentiments for pity, kolowerk.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by nairalandankrah: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Omeokachie:

I should just take your word for it without any counter evidence to support your assertion?

Ok, lets try this again...how do you know he is not in government custody?

To the best of my knowledge, i think His immediate family haven't come out to accuse the fed gvt of whisking him away.....OHAMADIKE IS SAFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yyeske(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

Hey Buddy, I won't ask you if you have a job (I will get banned), so let me paraphrase.

HOW do you combine your job and being on all Biafra threads from Morning till night...

You must be a GENIUS...
Has he begged you to feed him or get him data?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by hamzeiy: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.

Rabid dog dun bite this one! Nigeria is a secular state yes but the last time I checked we have a right as a people to use laws we deem fit for us. Thats what they called federalism. As an educated illiterate I dont expect you to understand but as a christain extremist I do expect you to know that the gregorian calendar isnt secular as it has its roots from the papacy during the time of pope gregory (google would help you) thus according to your defination of secularism we shouldnt be celebrating any new year at all.
But your ignorant tumour-d brain wont let you see this. Last time I checked the sharia isnt even practiced in nigeria what we have is a political sharia been practiced in muslim dominated states whose citizens aint complaining.
Go get your self treated abeg b4 you kill your self of high b.p

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by hamzeiy: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Rabid dog dun bite this one! Nigeria is a secular state yes but the last time I checked we have a right as a people to use laws we deem fit for us. Thats what they called federalism. As an educated illiterate I dont expect you to understand but as a christain extremist I do expect you to know that the gregorian calendar isnt secular as it has its roots from the papacy during the time of pope gregory (google would help you) thus according to your defination of secularism we shouldnt be celebrating any new year at all.
But your ignorant tumour-d brain wont let you see this. Last time I checked the sharia isnt even practiced in nigeria what we have is a political sharia been practiced in muslim dominated states whose citizens aint complaining.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Chikpat(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beautiful!!!

And idiots say dey aren't smart guys working in d presidency?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yyeske(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
honourhim:

Stop making silly defence. FG sent army to his house where they scattered the house with bullet. The army are the ones that should tell Nigerians where he is Everything is on record so stop playing hypocrisy.
Dont be too fast, it was all over radio Biafra that the soldiers were on their way hours before they even arrived, what if he sneaked out or jumped over the fence before they arrived?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Cyynthia(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
hamzeiy:

[s]Rabid dog dun bite this one! Nigeria is a secular state yes but the last time I checked we have a right as a people to use laws we deem fit for us. Thats what they called federalism. As an educated illiterate I dont expect you to understand but as a christain extremist I do expect you to know that the gregorian calendar isnt secular as it has its roots from the papacy during the time of pope gregory (google would help you) thus according to your defination of secularism we shouldnt be celebrating any new year at all.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Omeokachie: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:

To the best of my knowledge, i think His immediate family haven't come out to accuse the fed gvt of whisking him away.....OHAMADIKE IS SAFE

Nwanna, are you talking about his parents who are also missing, or the guy who did the video recording that is equally missing?

Are you saying the army spent all that time shooting (even killing a dog), finally gained access to the compound, met NK one-on-one and then turned around and left?

Or they opened the gate and gave safe passage to NK and his parents (and our video youngman) to walk into thin air?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yyeske(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Look at this wretched being.
Will get out of here and crawl back to that Miserable building and hit your head on the floor 10 more times.

You can't even feed yourself, have you ever paid rent before and where is coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu hiding?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Cyynthia(f): 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
You[s] can't even feed yourself, have you ever paid rent before and where is coward confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu hiding?[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Omaricha166: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
Well
we the real igbos dont care about NK, if he lyk let him run to jamaica, we dont giv a derm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by GavelSlam: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Muslims are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

Jews are not Christians.

In fact, they are Jesus deniers.

Kanu is the antichrist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
The army killed Kanu.
The army should produce his body.

Federal Govt should shut up

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Cyynthia(f): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
GavelSlam:

[s]Jews are not Christians.

In fact, they are Jesus deniers.

Kanu is the antichrist. [/s]
I think your Koran even recognized that Jews and Christians are friends.
Again, what has Kanu got to do with my post ?
Wretched beings everywhere.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by GavelSlam: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I think your Koran even recognized that Jews and Christians are friends.
Again, what has Kanu got to do with my post ?
Wretched beings everywhere.

No matter my situation in life I can never be as decrepit as you are.

If your post is not relating to Kanu what the heck are you doing on a thread concerning him?

Do you need medical attention?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by hamzeiy: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Smh...I taught she had something intelligent to say. A typical resort for a coward without any moral compass

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by yrex01(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

ELEDE

10 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by freeze001(f): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

There have been intervening circumstances at the instance and behest of the FG thus his sureties are no longer bound by the terms of d bail conditions. Were they supposed to stand in the line of fire while the FG through its Army laid siege on Nnamdi Kanu? None of the sureties signed to defend him or hide him from any illegal, violent onslaught wrought by the same govt who ought to have respected its own institutions ie the courts/judiciary.

It is therefore curious that the same FG that truncated a judicial process will turn around to suddenly remember that their target had actually been subject to the courts and lawfully released on bail. The FG bears responsibility for anything that has occurred after its dance of shame in Abia state.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Benekruku(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nnamadi Kanu has been spotted in Cameroon so no need looking for him.

Nigeria to Cameroon is visa free! Go find him there

4 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is senator abaribe banging Nnamdi kanu? All these confused fulani politicians sef
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by magoo10(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
But they surrounded his house for 4days ,they should do the explaining .

Is this not a foolish reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.