Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42853 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yusuf54: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement, but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below as well.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

Ur comment is out of it Man,the news is all about IPOB leader n not Holiday that was declared by some state Governors,Learn ao to be Optimistic, Se O mo iru nkan yen ?

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by puremind1: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Karlman:
FOOLS IN POWER
Abaribe will have a long time in prison!

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abaribe will argue successfully that the life of Kanu was threatened by the attack of the military on the house

I am sure no part if the bail condition says the army will from time to time go on shooting expedition to Kanu 's house

This will make the government responsible for his flight!

Abaribe is alright
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Iskra: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you ask me, this spokesman's incompetence is sweetly legendary and ramping up by d day
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by alid8788(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60696521]If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement, but God forbids.

(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below as well.

talk another story, this one too light. kanu is missing you are here talking about islamization.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by greggng: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
This country is fantastically corrupt, terrorist infested. Nigeria public image is gone. In attempt to label a peaceful group as terrorist, Nigeria has succeeded in further damaging her reputation. I wish I wasn't born in this country. God why?
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Torylanez(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by CaptainG00D: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairalandankrah:

I believe NK is safe...Nigeria don't have him..

He is dead wake up...
People like u are the ones sliwubg things down.
Ipob should know the truth abd qct fast.

Wit all indications kanu is dead...
Can u explaind how he left the house surrounded by millitary armed to their teeth.

They killed him incuding the 22 people that room who witnessed d murded.. so that they wont speak.. incuding his female cousin.
KANU IS DEAD!!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
These sycophants want to do everything possible to silence oppositions in Nigeria.

What the hell is democracy

APC is a terrorists party - former Rivers state deputy governor - Dr. Tele Ikuru.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by TundeHashim(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

The North knocked out the igbos in 1970 but it didn't go out to islamize the whole of South East, So it is now they'll go about islamizing the south east huh? Come to think of it, they're millions of Christians in Niger, Taraba, Plateau, Kwara, Venue, Adamawa, Bauchi, Kogi and nassarawa but the core north hasn't Islamized them, it is now the igbos. Please stop reasoning like this...

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Jesusloveyou: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
ERockson:
With this revelation, Kanu is inside real potopoto
you are right, that is what I also think.
Maybe he fell inside hole and die in the in the process
when he was trying to escape .
Which is never the fault of the army

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by nenajanek: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=omenka post=60696963]I hate it when people with such poor and terrible diction quote me.

Bye. [/

ohhh sorry, we didnt know you were a "willing"slave to the english speaking white man. See monkey boasting about knowing how to speak English.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Adebowale89(m): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

allow Yoruba to speak for themselves now. when did Cynthia turn to osun spokeswoman?

you are about to make sensitive comment not until u digress from KANU and relating it with Islamic holiday in osun state, mind you osun state practice the three religions in Nigeria

what annoyed me most in you compound fo.ol is why u like tagging everything on religion this and that

ipob are agitating for secession and this has nothing to do with religion but marginalisation according to them, so why relate it to religion again if not that you're dumb? didn't the elzazky abi what's the Islamic cleric name not face the same fate? or was he a christain or southern too?

go and sit yourself down and asked why am I this dumb, u don't shook mouth to what transcend your sense of reasoning

Yorubas are not you people problem, you Igbos are the problem of yourself.

nothing concern southerners or Christianity in ipob vs fg

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MasterKim: 12:55am On Sep 22, 2017
generalbush:

You will see that they might remove my comments and leave his own...

Cry baby.
Always dz victim mentality
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MasterKim: 12:59am On Sep 22, 2017
hamzeiy:

Smh...I taught she had something intelligent to say. A typical resort for a coward without any moral compass
That's how easterners behave.
Posting irrelevant pics

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by bdauran: 1:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Karlman:
FOOLS IN POWER
Whatever!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by edupedia: 1:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

...nonsensical comments,fake photo editing, misleading likes...its a typical day in the life of an IPOBFRAUDIST...no wonder no headway since they started their 419 and terrorist campaign...shame on you all
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BabaRamotu1988: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Pained little souls. cheesy

I'm here to make sure I make the lives of terrorists and enemies of humankind living hell. wink
[/s]
same with me
am here to ensure all old saddists suffers psychologically and emotionally

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BabaRamotu1988: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
omenka:
They are all my bïtches. Already paid for in full. cheesy
[/s]
just like all sadist remains my dogs

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by CIADeepCover2: 1:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Beremx:
What a way to talk carelessly!

I expect Abaribe to reply this doofus!
Are you no longer supporting your paymasters? Are they no longer complying with the stipends? Is like hunger don dey worry you...
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by yohanpaul: 3:47am On Sep 22, 2017
You are such a fo.l
Cyynthia:

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Butterworth: 5:32am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

I guess your brains didn't tell you that if Nigerian army didn't attack his house in search of him to kill him, he would have appeared in court.

FG wanted KANU to disappear because they knew they are fighting a lost case in court.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by PureMe01: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2017
abbaapple:

Shottahfuckup you this stereotypical morrefoker! Ain't your mate dude so get som chill. angry
u have suddenly realised she ain't ur mate..Bleep off nairaland since ur mates ain't here

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Intrepid01(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

I am not surprised by the sh*t you typed there or by the fools that liked n shared it at all....But know that some of us know that you are a paid propagandist with a devilish ulterior motive. But no matter how hard you and your sponsors try you won't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by cr7lomo: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2017
generalbush:

You really deserve it bro. Look at the number of years you have wasted on Nairaland.

We can compensate you by donating a section for you. When old age comes calling, you can look back and call that section an achievement.

Lol.

That's a power slam by Randy Savage

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by yahmohy27: 6:47am On Sep 22, 2017
What an intelligent answer
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ExInferis(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

My gawd you're obtuse.

I can't believe a sane human being wrote this drivel....so the only conclusion is that you're either insane, or you're a piece of shiit, which is the same thing really.

The government reacted to the violent antics of a malcontent tribe that historically wants to pull nigeria down and you're here spreading the alarmist and paranoid agenda dictated by CAN to further the division in nigeria.

Kanu declared his intention to violently harm the nation because of his hatred for the country; and you expect the military to treat him with kid's gloves?

And who the fukk told your ignorant blue ass that nigeria is a secular country?

"So help me god" is a line in the pledge. The country shuts down for christmas, easter, sallah, and maulud. And you call that secular?

In many meetings at government circles prayers are held...GEJ always regaled us with pix of him officially attending church and hobnobbing with your conmen pastors.

So you people have the right to celebrate your phony xmas but kano and sokoto people don't have those same rights?

How i wish your crazy conspiracy theory was real: people like you need to be exterminated for being irritants and pollutants to the health of this country.

Dim-witted, ignorant, malicious, vacuous biitch.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Dpleaser: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

There has been holidays for Xmas, easter, new year cos I'd call it Xtain holiday..... Nobody call it xtainization. So I think u sud give it a tot b4 concluding..... Thanks
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2017
what are you even saying. .as a special assistant is dis what you should be saying? imagine a gov't who claim to represent one nigeria now surrounds self with hausa-fulani pple who are only Muslims. .from the army, POLICE, air force, defence, DES, SSS, CUSTOMs, immigration, SSG, Tec is to the north yet you ask where is Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamawa: REC Allegedly Pressurizes Returning Officer To Manipulate Results / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Deji Adeleke Denies Osun 2018 ‘Governorship Ambition’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.