Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,377 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu (2225 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by goldenceo1: 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Finally I get to share my real life experience with you guys. Thanks to all the true guys who preach sense into give away boys. your advice payed off today...

So today my organization was invited to a company get together and just like every other stake holder in the sector we humbled the request. The program got started as schedule only for me to find out I was sitting close this pretty damsel. Pretty as in better fine girl with curves. We both got along not quite long, she told me her name, address, school, course and ended up saying she’s on IT (Industrial Training) with the company. As soon as I heard IT student my morale low. I hate everything called student for a serious relationship “omo those babes done chop me nor be small o". I remember paying final year school fees for one babe back then in poly. I also remember buying jamb form for one like that who is now a student of Niger Delta University (NDU). In fact during the 2015 general election I met a lady from one of this university who came back home for the one week election break, we both got along pretty well after which she left for school while in school she celebrated her birthday and yours paymaster send some money for her to celebrate her birthday, dis na babe wen I never yansh oh. Don’t ask me if I later yansh her because I eventually ***.

So fast forward to my new IT crush today we both continue our nice conversation after which we had a short break for refreshment. During refreshment my organization got served. Meanwhile during the cause of the break my suppose IT friend was going about eating everything on her friends hand from Egg roll, meat pie to fish roll. So I concluded within me she must be hungry. Immediately after the break and we both had our sit and I asked her you look tired, she said yes, I asked her haven’t you had something since morning, she said no, I said go to your company restaurant and eat, she said I don’t have money. As a humble dude I says let’s go I would pay which she willingly accepted. At least I get small 10k for wallet, better opportunity to bond with her for serene environment.

I lead the way out to the restaurant with her behind me. I was on my may way out to the restaurant only to see her walk over to her friends chit chatting with her two friends, they were just laughing, holding hands like normal girls stuffs. Meanwhile I was already at the entrance of the restaurant were I met my supervisor and a colleague in the car who were about leaving the program. I joined them inside the car while waiting for my beloved IT crush. My supervisor was asking me how you leaving now so we got leave. Lo and behold I saw my IT crush walking to the restaurant with her two friends laughing, taking selfie's while smiling. Immediately I saw them my brain processing speed just increased with different thought running through my mind. “Omo I be like dis babe one catch me mugu oh”. One mind was telling me man up and foot the bills after all them nor go fit finish your 10k for that their company class of restaurant. Lo and behold the Lord minister to me how Nairalanders guys have been responding to such scenario’s. I had a quick decision Omo I nor fit fall for dis one I go be mugu to this girl’s. and I know my beloved Nairalanders would frown at such practice. Immediately I told my Boss, Sir I’m going with you guys and we left, while driving out I saw them talking with another lady on their way to the restaurant. Who now if them one carry that one join body too come milk me small.

Lesson learnt: To all those guys in the habit giving out money anyhow to woman just to prove a point that you are not broke, take a bold step from my experience today and man up to stop been fooled by this hungry ladies….

Abeg while woman dey take guys for mugu?

Pls pardon my write up. …..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by ifex370(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
goldenceo1:
Finally I get to share my real life experience with you guys. Thanks to all the true guys who preach sense into give away boys. your advice payed off today...

So today my organization was invited to a company get together and just like every other stake holder in the sector we humbled the request. The program got started as schedule only for me to find out I was sitting close this pretty damsel. Pretty as in better fine girl with curves. We both got along not quite long, she told me her name, address, school, course and ended up saying she’s on IT (Industrial Training) with the company. As soon as I heard IT student my morale low. I hate everything called student for a serious relationship “omo those babes done chop me nor be small o". I remember paying final year school fees for one babe back then in poly. I also remember buying jamb form for one like that who is now a student of Niger Delta University (NDU). In fact during the 2015 general election I met a lady from one of this university who came back home for the one week election break, we both got along pretty well after which she left for school while in school she celebrated her birthday and yours paymaster send some money for her to celebrate her birthday, dis na babe wen I never yansh oh. Don’t ask me if I later yansh her because I eventually ***.

So fast forward to my new IT crush today we both continue our nice conversation after which we had a short break for refreshment. During refreshment my organization got served. Meanwhile during the cause of the break my suppose IT friend was going about eating everything on her friends hand from Egg roll, meat pie to fish roll. So I concluded within me she must be hungry. Immediately after the break and we both had our sit and I asked her you look tired, she said yes, I asked her haven’t you had something since morning, she said no, I said go to your company restaurant and eat, she said I don’t have money. As a humble dude I says let’s go I would pay which she willingly accepted. At least I get small 10k for wallet, better opportunity to bond with her for serene environment.

I lead the way out to the restaurant with her behind me. I was on my may way out to the restaurant Nelly to see her walk over to her friends chit chatting with her two friends, they were just laughing, holding hands like normal girls stuffs. Meanwhile I was already at the entrance of the restaurant were I bet my supervisor and a colleague in the car who were about leaving the program. I joined them integer car while waiting for my beloved IT crush. My supervisor was asking me how you leaving now so we got leave. So and behold I saw my IT crush walking to the restaurant with her two friends laughing, taking selfie's while smiling. Immediately I saw them my brain processing speed just increased with different thought running through my mind. “Omo I be like did babe one catch me mugu oh”. One mind was telling me man up and foot the bills after all them nor go fit finish my 10k for that their company class of restaurant. Lo and behold the Lord minister to me how Nairalanders guys have been responding to such scenario’s. I had a quick decision Omo I nor fit fall for dis one I go be mugu to this girl’s. and I know my beloved Nairalanders would frown at such practice. Immediately I told my Boss, Sir I’m going with you guys and we left, while driving out I saw them talking with another lady on their way to the restaurant. Who now if them one carry that one join body too come milk me small.

Lesson learnt: To all those guys in the habit giving out money anyhow to woman just to prove a point that you are not broke, take a bold step from my experience today and man up to stop been fooled by this hungry ladies….
Abeg while woman dey take guys for mugu?

Pls pardon my write up. …..

Good you didn't waste the money.. 10k would have really gone a long way in helping you get Sth good for yourself.. Or someone in your family

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by ikbnice(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Until we guys begin to undervalue what these little oloshos have between their legs, they will keep using it as a tool for our downfall.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by xendra: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
ikbnice:
Until we guys begin to undervalue what these little oloshos have between their legs, they will keep using it as a tool for our downfall.
useless bunch, nobody is using anything against you, it is d thing btw ur legs that has been controlling your brains to works against you. they are not oloshos for wanting something in return

Uh-oh! I thought i had stopped this shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by danny56: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
All about a lady's life is collecting while men are givers...simple!

Check anything named male and female, living or non-living things.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by Greenbullet(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Very good, them be wan open market for your head.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by Adaumunocha(f): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
So d op concluded her friends don't have money to buy food huh
Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by goldenceo1: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So d op concluded her friends don't have money to buy food huh

Keep supporting them blindly.. Conclude when in actually sense that's their motives.....
Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by Chidonc(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
these hoes are not loyal.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by ikbnice(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
xendra:
useless bunch, nobody is using anything against you, it is d thing btw ur legs that has been controlling your brains to works against you. they are not oloshos for wanting something in return

Uh-oh! I thought i had stopped this shocked

your brain must be seriously having a short supply of oxygen. What is this one even saying? Wanting something in return for what? As if you have done someone a great privilege. You talk like someone who has nothing to offer except a well-used body.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by Adaumunocha(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
goldenceo1:

Keep supporting them blindly.. Conclude when in actually sense that's their motives.....
guess I don't know what really goes on out there.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by Donjazzy12(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Smart guy! @OP your mum didn't raise no fool. Glad men are becoming smarter. Come to Abuja na. So many foolish men wasting their resources for nonsense.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by JayJustus(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Emergency! Emergency!!

Calling the extortion emergency response unit!

Backup needed from the gold diggers extermination dept

An attempted extortion by a hungry Industrial Trainee and her accomplice

Four curvy suspects located at a company get together somewhere in Nigeria

Exact coordinates will be forwarded once the radar has been dispatched

Suspects were last seen at the entrance to a restaurant

Suspects were taking selfies as a preparatory ritual for the extortion mission on a certain man named OP

Suspects form a syndicate of other extortionists with splinter cells all over West Africa

Copy that

Response Unit: Attempted extortion failed as victim read his daily manual

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by LanreGH(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op you try but you still have a lot to learn. Next time when you are in such a situation, allow her to bring her freinds to the restaurant. After eating you declare 'operation answer your papa name' i.e pay for your own food and leave them there.

Any of them who didnt have money to pay will wash plate in the restaurant.

One girl tried it with me and she recieved the embarrassment of her life.
Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by bitchcrafts: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
I got tired of reading midway... brah you need to improve oh grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady Who Enjoy Milking Guys As Mugu by ejlive: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING,

LADIES WOULD CALL THE OP SENSELESS

BUT IF A MOTHER OR A SISTER TO A GUY IN THIS SCENARIO ,THEY WOULD COMMEND HIM FOR NOT GIVING ANYTHING

EVEN LADIES WONT ALLOW THEIR BROTHERS FALL FOR A GIRL MILKING HIM, SAME GOES FOR MOTHERS

(1) (Reply)

Check Us Out The Most Handsome Guys On Naira Land Nairaland / Where Can I Cure Konji In Asaba Ryyt Now? / Woman Walks Into A Busy Store With Sperm Dripping Down Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.