Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session (12226 Views)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Sexstories: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
So after finishing my exams in Lagos, I returned to my home town for the vacation. I decided to do something productive and thought to learn driving in the holidays. I told my father about this. He said okay and he told me no need to go to any driving schools, you can learn with our driver with our car. I liked the idea and agreed to it. Our driver is a middle-aged person of between 30-40 years, married.

I have a pretty good figure with fair complexion. I always used to wear shorts in my house and everyone used to stare at thighs including my watchman.....

Continue Here

Source: http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/21/driving-lesson-turns-fck-session/
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
if u complete d story u go die
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Sanemind(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
thugmanwiz:
help me ask am oh,dats if the story is Tru sef
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by banre(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
This story funny sha
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by ikbnice(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
thugmanwiz:
lolxx
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by chiiraq802(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Continue where....Keep dreaming cheesy
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by EponOjuku: 2:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Sextori:
So after finishing my exams in Lagos, I returned to my home town for the vacation. I decided to do something productive and thought to learn driving in the holidays. I told my father about this. He said okay and he told me no need to go to any driving schools, you can learn with our driver with our car. I liked the idea and agreed to it. Our driver is a middle-aged person of between 30-40 years, married.

I have a pretty good figure with fair complexion. I always used to wear shorts in my house and everyone used to stare at thighs including my watchman.....

Continue Here

I have a pretty good figure with fair complexion. I always used to wear shorts in my house and everyone used to stare at thighs including my watchman.

The next day my dad asked my driver to teach me driving. He agreed. And we both went and sat in the car. He explained everything about the clutch gear break and etc. He took me to an empty ground. I slowly released the clutch and started driving. I could see with the corner of my eye that he was staring at my thighs with his lustful eyes. I started feeling so uncomfortable but when I reached my home I was thinking about him and got Hot. I masturbated thinking about getting bleeped by him.

The next day I want to tease him and wore a shirt which was a little small and short for my size which made my boobs look the prominent and little part of my navel Is also seen when I sit. He was staring at me continuously. I was getting Hot by his looks. He started a conversation with me and asked about my school and stuff. I asked him about himself and his family.

Day by day we grew closer and closer.

One day he asked me where do I shop my clothes, I told him the place. Then he asked what about your bras. I was surprised by his boldness. And gave him a look. He told he wanted to give it to his wife. I told him the address. He then asked me about my bra size. I was going crazy between my legs and asked him to guess. He told 34B. I said correct. He told me that my figure is perfect and anyone would die to Bleep me. I was nodding my head all the time and didn’t respond much. He was describing my curves and how sexy are, and my hair, my butt, my lips, I was going so crazy listening to the things he was saying about me. He also called me a sex goddess. I didn’t respond to anything.

Suddenly, he asked me to stop the car. He leaned towards me and stretched his hand towards the right side of the steering and showed me how to adjust the light. He was moving it up and down. By doing so he was brushing my boobs too, up and down. I knew he was doing it on purpose but I didn’t utter a word. He asked me my WhatsApp number. I gave him and went inside my home Then I thought about all the things he did to me and masturbated thrice that day.

He texted me that night on WhatsApp. But I didn’t reply him. He then sent me a video of a teen girl getting bleeped by her driver. I got so aroused imagining me and him in the place of them. He asked me if I liked the video. I told yeah it’s very hot. He then sent me a text saying,’but you’re sexier than that girl’. I sent him a winking smiley.

The next day I wore a shirt which has a zip on the front. As usual, I was driving and he was talking all sensual and sexual talks. He observed the zip and asked me to open my zip a little. I was obeying him and doing just as he said. I don’t even know why I’m doing that but I was doing it. He asked me to show my cleavage I lowered my zip a little bit more till he got the view of my cleavage. He was begging me to lower it a little more and more. I told I can’t-do this over here. He told me there’s a lonely road. Will you do it there?

I agreed and he took me to the stranded road. He asked me to remove my shirt and drive. I opened my zip completely and he took off my shirt from me. He put it with him. He caught my bra strap and slowly slides it downwards.my boobs were trying to pop out from my bra. I asked him what he was doing, he whispered I me that he wanted to Bleep me since the day I met him. His hands reached my bra hooks by saying so and opened them, now he could see half of my boobs. I was holding them with my hands he removed my hands and kissed on my cleavage and removed my bra completely. He sucked my nipples and was pressing my other boobs hardly. I left a small moan. He asked me to get out of the car. But I hesitated he told me there’s no one over here and took me out of the car.

He then held me against the car and sucked my pussy. He licked it and I was moaning loudly in pleasure. He asked to me get down on my knees. I did as he told and he pushed his penis into my mouth. I sucked it and licked his balls. He held my hands far from each other lifted one of my legs and inserted in his huge penis into me he bleeped me so hard and cummed all over my belly my pussy and my boobs. He bleeped me thrice until I had no energy left in me.

We then returned home and I had a sound sleep. We continued our fucking sessions. He never left a chance to touch my body. His hands always were on my boobs my thighs my belly and in between my thighs all the time when I’m driving.

Here's what the clown refused posting.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I saved you a click.

11 Likes

Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2017
make i no go bash motor weydey my front for this alakija traffic
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by adaksbullet: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Ah!

Oko mi ti leeeeeeeeeeeeee yepa lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by bendutch(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Wish I was the Driver....
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Estellar: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
Ah!

Oko mi ti leeeeeeeeeeeeee yepa lipsrsealed
hahahahah..oloko lile
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by AmadiAba: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2017
So what have u achieved now. U mess his business, someone would mess urs too.

Is it too much to ask for a click for this long story?

EponOjuku:

I have a pretty good figure with fair complexion. I always used to wear shorts in my house and everyone used to stare at thighs including my watchman.

The next day my dad asked my driver to teach me driving. He agreed. And we both went and sat in the car. He explained everything about the clutch gear break and etc. He took me to an empty ground. I slowly released the clutch and started driving. I could see with the corner of my eye that he was staring at my thighs with his lustful eyes. I started feeling so uncomfortable but when I reached my home I was thinking about him and got Hot. I masturbated thinking about getting bleeped by him.

The next day I want to tease him and wore a shirt which was a little small and short for my size which made my boobs look the prominent and little part of my navel Is also seen when I sit. He was staring at me continuously. I was getting Hot by his looks. He started a conversation with me and asked about my school and stuff. I asked him about himself and his family.

One day he asked me where do I shop my clothes, I told him the place. Then he asked what about your bras. I was surprised by his boldness. And gave him a look. He told he wanted to give it to his wife. I told him the address. He then asked me about my bra size. I was going crazy between my legs and asked him to guess. He told 34B. I said correct. He told me that my figure is perfect and anyone would die to Bleep me. I was nodding my head all the time and didn’t respond much. He was describing my curves and how sexy are, and my hair, my butt, my lips, I was going so crazy listening to the things he was saying about me. He also called me a sex goddess. I didn’t respond to anything.

Suddenly, he asked me to stop the car. He leaned towards me and stretched his hand towards the right side of the steering and showed me how to adjust the light. He was moving it up and down. By doing so he was brushing my boobs too, up and down. I knew he was doing it on purpose but I didn’t utter a word. He asked me my WhatsApp number. I gave him and went inside my home Then I thought about all the things he did to me and masturbated thrice that day.

He texted me that night on WhatsApp. But I didn’t reply him. He then sent me a video of a teen girl getting bleeped by her driver. I got so aroused imagining me and him in the place of them. He asked me if I liked the video. I told yeah it’s very hot. He then sent me a text saying,’but you’re sexier than that girl’. I sent him a winking smiley.

The next day I wore a shirt which has a zip on the front. As usual, I was driving and he was talking all sensual and sexual talks. He observed the zip and asked me to open my zip a little. I was obeying him and doing just as he said. I don’t even know why I’m doing that but I was doing it. He asked me to show my cleavage I lowered my zip a little bit more till he got the view of my cleavage. He was begging me to lower it a little more and more. I told I can’t-do this over here. He told me there’s a lonely road. Will you do it there?

I agreed and he took me to the stranded road. He asked me to remove my shirt and drive. I opened my zip completely and he took off my shirt from me. He put it with him. He caught my bra strap and slowly slides it downwards.my boobs were trying to pop out from my bra. I asked him what he was doing, he whispered I me that he wanted to Bleep me since the day I met him. His hands reached my bra hooks by saying so and opened them, now he could see half of my boobs. I was holding them with my hands he removed my hands and kissed on my cleavage and removed my bra completely. He sucked my nipples and was pressing my other boobs hardly. I left a small moan. He asked me to get out of the car. But I hesitated he told me there’s no one over here and took me out of the car.

He then held me against the car and sucked my pussy. He licked it and I was moaning loudly in pleasure. He asked to me get down on my knees. I did as he told and he pushed his penis into my mouth. I sucked it and licked his balls. He held my hands far from each other lifted one of my legs and inserted in his huge penis into me he bleeped me so hard and cummed all over my belly my pussy and my boobs. He bleeped me thrice until I had no energy left in me.

We then returned home and I had a sound sleep. We continued our fucking sessions. He never left a chance to touch my body. His hands always were on my boobs my thighs my belly and in between my thighs all the time when I’m driving.

Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by DerrickzB: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
EponOjuku:

Thanks blood.. u own it.. the stuff isn't even long and it sounds so fake.. na wa
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Solosolojohquay: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is good as Eponojoku paste the story for all of us to read you can't read stories on sexuality and romance section again you will be directed to click one foolish link ,what of the writer of stories like adebimpe or zubby and so many writers of best stories on sexuality section yet they are blessed in their own way they didn't ask us to click any rubbish link if you know you can't paste your stories on nairaland then go and sell it at bookshops.
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by adaksbullet: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Estellar:
hahahahah..oloko lile
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Sexstories: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
More coming..
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by Sexstories: 8:30am On Oct 02, 2017
More Coming soon.
Re: How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2018
Nawa oh! I am yet to understand what the world is turning into. A Big CHAI, a serious one though

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Indian Ladies Have Loose Pussies? / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives / Whatsapp Tv. Jaytv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.