Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos (65940 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) / Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / Photos As Saraki Visit PDP Supporters In General Hospital, Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2017
BackToLife:

All these system men trying to feel funky here, stop deceiving urself. I came out of it, u can come out too before it's too late. What are u proud of sef?! Why cultists raise shoulders to deceive people as if there's something to be proud of is one thing I don't undetstand. ALL Cults, and each cult is just an idolatory, they each have a small god they worship. Bowing and worshiping creature instead of worshipping your One and Only great CREATOR that rightly truly deserves it shows that you downgraded urself. Whatever idol worshipping promised to give you, your CREATOR has much more for you. HE created you and he knows all your needs, if you prove your irreversible loyality to HIM, you shall see the uncommon Glory that HE would manifest with your Life. Who are the REAL STRONG MEN?! It is much easier to bow than to STAND, it is much easier to turn to jelly before a tempting nacked girl than to resist, it is much more easier to take a gun and kill a fellow man than to raise a dead Man to Life. Every man can kill, so what are u proud of?!!! The real Strong Men would rather strive for what is extraOrdinary, yes, I'll rather raise dead men back to Life! We are all facing the trials of Life on this Plane of existence and we know that we shall be rewarded and live forever if we show the GIVER of Life that, come what may, we can't betray HIM. Only weak Men fall and bow because of trials of Life, REAL STRONG MEN don't bow down to creatures. Exodus 20:5
satan has tried so much to repackage and sugarcoat idolatory because he knows it's the sin that the Great CREATOR rightly hates most. It's the only sin that shall be. avenged not only on the sinner but on the children and children's children up to 4th generation of the sinner; Read Exodus 20:5. Stop putting your unborn Generation into perpetual bondage, FLEE from idolatory.

Jesus is Lord! Thank you brethren for this

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by dederocs(m): 6:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Lol, which black man are they fighting for... sounds funny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by zinizta: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:

please note the keynote speakers......... if we are cult group will such highly respected international speakers identify with us?
keep deceiving urself. it is a shame so many prominent nigerians are members of cult groups; fayose (eiye),ambode,olamide(bucca)tuface,black face(nbm) wizkid, olu jacobs(viking)...they are just too many.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2017
centboy123456:

Dodorima... bros u dey game

Sisters take note

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by onatisi(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2017
i am not surprised at all, after all traditional rulers in nigeria have started giving recognition to these cult groups by invivting them to meetisng .this is what is encouraging kids of 10-17 to also start forming and joing various gangs of cultists

https://talkglitz.net/buccaneers-vikings-other-cult-groups-in-ikorodu-gather-for-peace-meeting/

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Oliveronline: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
See people's husbands and fathers o shocked all cultists. I dey always suspect men wen get too many so-called friends, so many ladies are married to cultists unknown to them
I bet you your husband might even be a member that's if you are married or your dad even your daddy in the Lord. NBM is a social cultural organization dedicated to the total eradication of colonial control, oppression, social injustice, rape and cultism.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by onatisi(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2017
http://crossriverwatch.com/2017/05/pan-african-organization-to-donate-inmates-cell-to-cross-river-police-command/

even government institutions are encouraging them now to come out openly, what will happen in future is that many of these gangs will eventually metamorphose into political parties and politicians will openly be associating with them.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:

I bet you your husband might even be a member that's if you are married or your dad even your daddy in the Lord. NBM is a social cultural organization dedicated to the total eradication of colonial control, oppression, social injustice, rape and cultism.

God forbid bad thing. I suspect moves a lot, I keep off anyone that goes for meetings at mid night, may God help us who have decided to be His children, I pity the unfortunate ones married to these cultists and for those who have them as fathers God will see them through, God bless brethren, I don't waka comot.

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by zinizta: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:

ONE OF NBM'S MANTRA IS "FORGIVENESS IS A SIN", SO JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by gwinaB(m): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
there's no such word like tout in english. Its called louts

Actually there is.

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by zeyheed(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2017
valx2:
aye axeman!!
Ayeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by itchie: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2017
gypsey:
so cultism have become legal in nigeria? shocked in that case perhaps I should join them too. grin

If you join them, you will spend your days in regret and misery trust me. It's not worth it. Forget all these people forming rubbish here. There is no joy in this trash. It's just another chain of bondage. They make you feel high like you own the world but then you find yourself in a vicious circle of fear and gradually lose your soul, yourself and your humanity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Realhommie(m): 6:52am On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
Bros that time I be lazy boy o.
Hahahahahahahahahaha, i dey tell you..

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2017
get domain
Buy Your Domain Name $ 12.95 domain names. Complete DNS hosting. Cheap domain registrations. 12.95 dollar domain names from AJIBOYE Monkey Business Agency
ajiboye.com
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Realhommie(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Hahahahahahaha! Commando jam rambo.
No be small thing bros, lol..
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by KxngKrypt(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Wonderful! These criminals are now frolicking openly with politicians. Not to be surprised, the politicians are even a part of them. With wetin my eyes don see for benin, nobody fit tell me say these guys na social group. November and december go soon reach make dem start another round of killings and maiming.

4 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by engrkaz(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2017
All them peye-peye...

1 Like

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Oliveronline: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2017
say no to oppression. #Uhuru #Freedom

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by TrumpDonald2: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
See as all of dem face strong!!!! Jeez. I'm so scared seeing all this Alpha Males right now..

I doubt if I'll have a good sleep this night cry

What makes them alpha males? How do you identify an alpha male through pictures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Crossguy: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2017
My is because of girls, till today most of the guys are still in school refuse to leave, since 2006.
cummando:
It is finished
Politicians rolling with cultists. For crying out loud these are killers kidnappers and fraudsters. But then again, so are the politicians.

Wetin these idiots take my eye see for school ehn!!!!
Because of my height.

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by GogetterMD(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:

most of the people doing those are not members of NBM but using our name to commit crime but thank God we are addressing that now with the help of the security agencies.
Let's put it this way, the axeman are the vigilante arm of NBM in schools and the society abi? grin
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Tout is a word in English but the person you are correcting used it wrongly. Tout means to recommend, praise, solicit business, etc.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2017
crypta007:
Oh i can see why you reason with your anus.
Why did you quote me
Did your spiritual leader tell you that I am the reason for your wretched life

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by AlanTuringAI: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Says who? Don't say what you don't know with so much confidence. How can you boldly say the word "tout" is not an English word for Christ's sake? While I agree that the context the word is used by Nigerians is wrong, as in to mean a violent person with antisocial behaviours - the right word here is "lout"; still it's definitely an English word which could be a noun or verb. As a noun, it means a person that advertises to customers in an aggressive way (like the Osayas in Alaba Intl Market), while as a verb, it means to flaunt, publicize or promote.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by WilliamL: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
See as all of dem face strong!!!! Jeez. I'm so scared seeing all this Alpha Males right now..

Alpha males? Those creatures?���

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by slimhomiequan(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by morbeta(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Oliveronline:

keep quiet. NBM members are not nuisance to society, rather they engage in philanthropic and charity activities to help the less privileged in the society. NBM is not a cult group.. it's registered in over 50 countries, will a cult group go about building schools, building police stations, providing free medical assistant? NBM members are not touts but hardworking individuals excelling in their different endeavors.

Shout the Bleep up....Aye axeman.
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by do4luv14(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
abelprice:
Equalize which black.... instead dey are oppressing themselves.... individuals with misplaced priorities... thank God for internet... if not I nor go fit type my mind.... I no say una dey here.. undecided... all d egede and d obontes.... undecided...

its not jst their faults, but their former patrons, and our politicians who involves them in their dirty politics of, do or die, that had corrupt their minds
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by alaskido(m): 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
I thought was a cult group. Has it now been registered and legalised ?
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by donqx: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by BraniacX(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2017
folakemigeh:

Come for my sleep therapy...........privately grin grin
Re: Members Of Neoo Black Movement (Black Axxe) Visit PDP Executive In Delta. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2017
NBM is a cult just like the following:

Sea lord
Sea dogs
Eiye
Bird
Manfight
Jurist
Buccaniar
The list is actually endless

They are all criminally minded group whose source of funding is robbery, kidnapping, oil pipeline vandalism.
They also rape and kill, they intimidated people everywhere.
I am from Edo state, I schooled there, lived there for a reasonable number of years. When they start their inter cult clashes they litter the street with young dead bodies at times even the old is not left o...

Anybody including this people telling you is not a cult are all satanic individuals.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.