Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy (1930 Views)

Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Nigeria Air: A Ploy To Siphone Funds - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by devindevin2000: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
SW/Yorubas Should Not Accept Any New Posts of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy. A source have indicated that the government who have 98% all Northern security chiefs at the moment have finalized plans to appoint a SW as Army chief or Police IGP, then replace the yoruba defense chief with a new northern defense chief to make it seem like a Yoruba security chief was a key player in the massacre of Igbos in SE; as this operation is still going on. The plan the source says " is to divert the war crimes on Igbos or IPOB to a yoruba man, just as the first civil war pogrom crimes and starvation was transferred from the northern government to "Awolowo". That's why when you hear about starvation of Biafran children in the civil war, all you hear is "Awolowo" despite the policies contrived by Northerners handed over to Awolowo. That's same deja vu script set to play again." This is another well engineered plan to put another century divide between Igbos and Yorubas, for them to continue to perpetuate themselves in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:
SW/Yorubas Should Not Accept Any New Posts of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy. A source have indicated that the government who have 98% all Northern security chiefs at the moment have finalized plans to appoint a SW as Army chief or Police IGP, then replace the yoruba defense chief with a new northern defense chief to make it seem like a Yoruba security chief was a key player in the massacre of Igbos in SE; as this operation is still going on. The plan the source says " is to divert the war crimes on Igbos or IPOB to a yoruba man, just as the first civil war pogrom crimes and starvation was transferred from the northern government to "Awolowo". That's why when you hear about starvation of Biafran children in the civil war, all you hear is "Awolowo" despite the policies contrived by Northerners handed over to Awolowo. That's same deja vu script set to play again." This is another well engineered plan to put another century divide between Igbos and Yorubas, for them to continue to perpetuate themselves in power.
[/s]

Osu.
When did this osu became the nairaland mouthpiece of the SW?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by devindevin2000: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[/s]
[s]
Osu

Sarrki, I'm talking to yorubas not Afonjas. You are an afonja.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
devindevin2000:

Sarrki, I'm talking to yorubas not Afonjas. You are an afonja.
[/s]

MemMen, takara1010, navalseal2000, olu20090, if I am same person as sarrki may it never be well with me. But if I am not sarrki, may sorrow be your companion, may you never know peace nor happiness, may you use your hand to bury your children.

Isee!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by ogtavia(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
I can't imagine how you managed to post this without getting confused...kai...see speculations and permutations...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where is that osu ebowl bastardd with multiple handles?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by fk001(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
irrelevant assumption.
Try again later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by oladeebo: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
devindevin2000:
thanks for your ameebo we will accept any post offer to us
thanks olofofo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Fidelismaria:

you just violated rule no 2 of nairaland

mods

mynd44

please deal with him
[/s]

Fidelix, CAUTION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
Fidelismaria:

you just violated rule no 2 of nairaland

mods

mynd44

please deal with him
[/s]

You didn't see where he accused me of been
sarrki
and calling me an
afonja
which I am not.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by mabea: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

MemMen, takara1010, navalseal2000, olu20090, if I am same person as sarrki may it never be well with me. But if I am not sarrki, may sorrow be your companion, may you never know peace nor happiness, may you use your hand to bury your children.

Isee!
Nawa! Tomorrow you go to mosque asking your god bless you after laying curse on others. Some People sha
Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by konoplyanka: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
so if I'm promoted, I should reject it so as not to offend Igbo's?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by electricdangers: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Isee!

Iseeee. The OP is one jobless troll that create useless thread and still use his alternate handle to comment and like it. Very dumb ipob terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by shallysgirl: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
odudupig! piglets of oduduwa who fell from lightening and the sky. Address your grievances to the op.
Stop calling Igbos idiots, or you have what is coming to you.
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Osu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by CaptainG00D: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Osu.

U are the reason why people call yorubas afonja and abobaku.

1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by MasterKim: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2017
devindevin2000:
Why telling us here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by EponOjuku: 1:57am On Sep 22, 2017
If the post is handed to a Yoruba officer, it's in recognition of the historical fact that Yorubas have always been whopping your fathers and drumming sense into your flat heads.

The Yorubas are known for respect, home training and decency all of which ipod yoots lack. The Igbos who are cultured and properly trained are usually eclipsed by the majority of illiterate pigs and idiots.

Benjamin Adekunle did it to your fathers, Olu Obasanjo did it to Ojukwu, Iluyomade did it to the Biafran foolish soldiers at Ore, these new Generals would simply continue the tradition.

Don't worry, Yoruba Generals would put the fear of God in you descendants of Judas Iscariot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Please stop this igbo-yoruba bashing. It's no longer funny. Get serious. Let's think south. The situation is grave if you don't know.
Re: Sw/yorubas Should Not Accept New Posts Of Security Chief By Buhari - It's A Ploy by KingSango(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
What you need to do is create a thread for Oyo Empire and honoring Sango. Any Yoruba not giving offering and devotion to Alaafin Sango will never succeed at saving the SW, Nigeria and West Africa. Sango is the war deity, strategist, and empire builder Yorubas and West Africa needs during these end times. Sango made peace with some Northerers and those he did not Sango vanquished. How come you are not supporting Ganyi Adams he is the leader of Oyo Army? The head of Oyo Army is the one who will lead you into war and victory. If you want to reach God Almighty you need the right address.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ironically Only Igbo Masses & Serving Politicians Benefits From The Status Quo. / Federal Government Fast Descending Into Tyranny – Senator Abaribe / Checkout This Made In Aba Keke Napep That Doesn't Use Fuel Or Oil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.