Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight (2125 Views)

See What Happened To Me After I Changed My Car Tyre For The First Time (graphic) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by atomicdele(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2017
A simple advice to those who stay at PalmWill Est.(Remlek)Badore in Ajah.

Due to bad road, lots of cars are parked on the interlocked part of the road with the assurance that security guys who collect money forcefully every month do their job.

My wife and I got back to our car on Sunday morning only to see one of the tyres missing.

A report to the security guys was just a waste of time.

Please be advised, especially if you stay in the area.

1 Share

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by atomicdele(m): 6:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Verification is open

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by pyyxxaro: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2017
when i told u last year to stay in Mushin or Agege u said nooo

that u are a big boy , now see

naaaa ur Brocus them go thief next cry

5 Likes

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by Nutase: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by heffem(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Just one tyre?..... haba, you still have your car na

1 Like

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by Hexilon: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Brotherly, thank your stars its just one tyre missing. cheesy The thief is a good Christian

3 Likes

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Hexilon:
Brotherly, thank your stars its just one tyre missing. cheesy The thief is a good Christian
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
At least then use something shock the void...... They could have easily dropped it, causing more damage...... Be humble & thankful.....
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by timifakay(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Sorry.
But it could have been worse: Battery, ECU, broken window, all door controls...

1 Like

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by atomicdele(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Guys. Wasn't here to complain. I am simply here to notify and perhaps help someone with the info. Kindly focus on the message and not the messenger. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by OCTAVO: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
You are lucky they removed only one tyre.

1 Like

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by nakoks(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Buy benz una no go gree,toyota and honda bandwagon followers.No idiot fit jack benz make alarm no blow grin

1 Like

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by atomicdele(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
nakoks:
Buy benz una no go gree,toyota and honda bandwagon followers.No idiot fit jack benz make alarm no blow grin

can alarm be installed for this too...I need info pls. Thank you.
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by tolulinks(m): 1:00am On Sep 25, 2017
The intention wasn't necessarily to steal your tyre. It's one of two things: someone's out to get you and teach you a lesson or its a ploy by vigilante to get you guys paying more or asap!

1 Like

Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by atomicdele(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
tolulinks:
The intention wasn't necessarily to steal your tyre. It's one of two things: someone's out to get you and teach you a lesson or its a ploy by vigilante to get you guys paying more or asap!

Make sense!...but I just moved to the area...I don't even know people there that much. Well I have handed it over to God. Let Him do justice.
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hungry thief,Im sure they planned to steal the whole 4 but got disturbance of some sort!
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by symbianDON(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm sure the thief is doing teaching practice because they usually remove all four! sorry for your loss
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by AkProsper(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
wow
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by sooperrescue(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2017
[b]Due to bad road, lots of cars are parked on the interlocked part of the road with the assurance that security guys who collect money forcefully every month do their job. [/b]ter
A letter of warning.
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
atomicdele:

Make sense!...but I just moved to the area...I don't even know people there that much. Well I have handed it over to God. Let Him do justice.

meet the H.N.I.C, ask for your dues, pay your dues, remove a tyre at night before you park, in the morning the lost tyre will appear.
Re: My Car Tyre Was Stolen Overnight by 3kay945(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2017
cry
That was how my rav4 carrier (plastic) was removed at ladipo on Wednesday. Despite my present at the car thought-out.
lipsrsealed shocked

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 09 Rpm High On Park / How Much Can I Get HID Bulb/xenon Bulb For My Car? / The 2006 Mercedes Benz E-350: To Buy Or Not To Buy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.