Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun (22621 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby / Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by NaijaCelebrity: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade is currently on the set of a new movie in Ibadan Oyo state.

The actress who revealed this to fan on the social media yesterday is working with the likes of Saidi Balogun, Sola Kosoko, Rotimi Salami, Busola Oguntuyo, Jide Kosoko and Yemi Blaq in a collaborative movie titled Shadow Parties.

See first photos from the movie set below:

http://news.nollyzone.com/omotola-jalade-set-sola-kosoko-saidi-balogun-3rd-yoruba-movie/

1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Holuwahyomzzy: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by NairalandCS(m): 6:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Them no dey tire for all these village movies ? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by temmytopsy1(f): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Alright
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Dosmay(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Next pls
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by shawnfamous(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2017
This lady just fine anyhow!! Every tiny girl today with one small big yansh is a slay queen Today

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by MrNollyzone: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
wow!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Nollyzonenews: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Can't wait to watch the movie Shadow Parties
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by HottestFire: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

The story line determines.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by maxiuc(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Yemi blaq jide kosoko my main Afonjas actor
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by bewla(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
u
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by MrRhymes101(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Don't u just love this lady??... wedding MC
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Intellad(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
omotola paying her dues to get role... Genevieve is soo decent
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Stevengerd(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Dem don start again.. shadow parties. probably the same thin with wedding party
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by jobbers: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
oh
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Tbillz(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
When Nollywood go begin act films like terminator, fast and furious, troy, game of throne? Iniate was a bomb, Wedding party is "wow" but away from all those and let technology movies.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by sureheaven(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
shawnfamous:
This lady just fine anyhow!! Every tiny girl today with one small big yansh is a slay queen Today

Wetin ur eyes go do for her yansh
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by opeolu202: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
nice one
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by dkloe: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
I hope this one is sweet like later ego
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Chiefbuddle1: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Dis type of Movie na jus six actors and few xtras
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by TourismMan(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
That stagnant water they are in, if crocodile show face, I no follow for that one o. Lol.

meanwhile...

Very Soon., Nollywood Will Be Like ''
HeHeHeHe.!!!..E Don Happen!!..E Don Happen!!!
Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance 1&2.,!!python dance 1&2....!
na ogbonge ogbonge actors na dem full the film
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
and many other ogbonge actors
Producer na A.P.C
Director na Muhammed Buhari
marketed and distributed nationwide by
St. Nicholas Movie...No.1 Upper Iweka.,onitsha....
Pytho�n Dance 1 & 2
Grab Ur Copy Now...����������

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Shortyy(f): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2017
But I like this omotola sha. So humble. See she's still acting all kinds of movie for naija. But aunty Geny dey there dey form big girl. She no go act movie unless na American movie. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

Isn't Nigeria a jungle?

Pls go watch Telemundo if you want citi movies.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by itiswellandwell: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Okay. We have seen it. NEXT..

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by chekz169: 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys.. please help me a Nairalander/me to comment on my post on instagram on "WIN A TRIP" for me to win a 3day adventure trip. Pls guys..i dey beg una.just comment about a place u would like to visit whether USA or IRAQ sef.. abeg. here is the link

https://instagram.com/p/BZQxI6AA03n/

My ig handle: chekzified
I need 1000 comments
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by sharpwriter(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
TourismMan:
That stagnant water they are in, if crocodile show face, I no follow for that one o. Lol.

meanwhile...

Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
Producer na A.P.C
Pytho�n Dance 1 & 2
I love this
..you're talented

lol

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by TourismMan(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
sharpwriter:
I love this ..you're talented
lol
Thanks though but copied. I am not the originator.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by webngnews: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by BigboysZ(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
I can't wait to watch this movie anyway.
Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Sard(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Wetin diz one dey talk?
So if them wan do movies with village story line, na Wuse or VGC dem suppose act am
I pray inferiority complex no go kill una because I know you won't complain if it was an American, Korean or British movie.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun by Nedfed(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2017
TourismMan:

meanwhile...

Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
Producer na A.P.C
Pytho�n Dance 1 & 2

IPOB go be like

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album / Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.