Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today (10098 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Aham Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Birthday, Receives Loud Commendation From Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha (born 22 September 1962) is a Nigerian multi-billionaire businessman, education philanthropist and politician from Imo State, Nigeria who won the 6 May 2011 gubernatorial election in Imo State and was reelected for his second term on April 11, 2015.

He is the founder of Rochas Foundation, a charity comprising a number of special schools that are spread all over Nigeria that gives scholarship to the less privileged children in the Nigerian society. In his first attempt, he ran on the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) platform and ran on the All Progressives Congress in his second shot. In both occasions, Rochas defeated his closest rival, incumbent governor Ikedi Ohakim and serving Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, by a close margin of votes and had to go for reruns.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochas_Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Give them what to eat and a token if you have and they'll celebrate you. This is the kind of politics the average Nigerian understands.

The Rochas that's always owing Civil servants is who these women dressed like they're going for their famous August meeting are celebrating. Watch as they'll start lamenting for hardship later.

Sycophants!.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by BankeSmalls(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
This pot bellied fraudster that danced his way into Douglas house has so much humiliated and brutalised Imo State residents with his wayo .

This man is the second worst leader ever recorded in Nigeria. Only second to Bubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Bolustical: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday to you Owelle Rochas Okorocha,

The good prophet that does not have honour in his home,

Though you might have your flaws but you have been a detribalized Nigerian who has seen beyond the parochial politics of hatred and emotions,

The number of children your Foundation has given/is giving hope is a manifestation of your good heart,

You are well appreciated,

God bless Rochas,

God bless President Buhari,

God give haters joy.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by DanielsParker(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
okay
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Bolustical: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
I am not in support of Rochas spending hard earned state money on his personal lives BUT I am against the hypocrisy of some people here as regards the lavishness of the birthday,

Same people who are 'yabbing' the man here will spend almost all their salaries on their birthdays ( and other engagements), some will even go far to borrow money just to impress and oppress people at their occasions,

Let Rochas lavish his birthday so far it's his money and that of other well wishers.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by silas24(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Ipob will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by sukkot: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
this fool is crazy. he know he is 89 years old

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by DaudaAbu(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Best SE governor

Celebrating 55th b-day with 55 cakes?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by YelloweWest: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
How much is this shindig going to cost tax payers??

It's been going on through out this week!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Riversides2003(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerians are so back ward, Imagine 1 cake from each Local government and some of those women will beg for transport fare back to their house.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Shortyy(f): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Best SE governor

Celebrating 50th b-day with 50 cakes?
Mr man, stop posting rubbish!! Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am!

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by chinoxstock: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by DYCollections(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Hapi bufday to him...Anoda occasion to lavishly spend again
..get ur quality and affordable shoes and clothes,check my profile for my details
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Realist1(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy Birthday to you sir! You've got to work on your pot belly.A modern man shouldn't have that huge stomach,it sucks!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Baawaa(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday,
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by danduchi(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
The worst thing that has ever happened to IMO state and South East Nigeria at large (Okorocha).. HBD

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by maxiuc(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Rochas is a confirm Hausa man
Okoroawusa

Dress him in an Igbo atire
Dress him in a Hausa atire

Compare both you will understand

Under Rocha's administration local governments in imostate are correct eyesore

May God add to your year all the things you have added to imolites Amen

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Happy birthday to you sir.
Though I am a yoruba guy.
I will be the world greatest hypocrite if I ever join others in mocking Mr Rochas.
My former boss happened to be one of the numerous contractors producing exercise books for his foundation and in his own way, he is responsible for putting food on the table and giving hope to millions of people.
No matter who you are and where you come from. As long as you can get the job done, you are Mr Rochas guy.

In other news.
One guy in my area started yahoo yesterday night and police arrested him this morning.
Village people I dey hail ooooo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by annnikky(f): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
U're sharing money on fb while fload is dealing with IMO people undecided God is really watching u

Happy birthday my foot undecided

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by pezeji(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
anoda room for d newspapper and tv governor to showcase his lies
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Useless blood sucking gay ritualist. Happy birthday and may your days end in sorrow and hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Memories12411: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Your good is bad to someone and same bad is good to another. This is irony of life.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by psalmhorah(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
happy birthday HE owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha ..
the grand commander of free education ..God bless u and ur entire family...God bless the entire Rochas Foundation..#rep_ROFOSA
Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
G

Re: Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Give them what to eat and a token if you have and they'll celebrate you. This is the kind of politics the average Nigerian understands.

The Rochas that's always owing Civil servants is who these women dressed like they're going for their famous August meeting are celebrating. Watch as they'll start lamenting for hardship later.

Sycophants!.
My sister we are in trouble oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola Presents N1.13bn Bond Certificate To 189 Retirees In Osun / AU Denies Endorsing Abdel-Hamid Mamdouh, Egyptian Candidate For WTO Top Job / Bashir Magashi: Kankara Schoolboys' ‘Rescue’ Was Christmas Gift To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.