Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures (2768 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / #DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by patjane(f): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2017
This are Common sign of bad parenting !!!

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by patjane(f): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
And

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by patjane(f): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
cry

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by mikejj(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2017
grin nice one.if your child becomes prostitute and ashewo with ipob.wat the cause

1 Like

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by ColdSun: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by ColdSun: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
That one about not respecting feelings has been passing from generation to generation in Nigeria (it's so common)and I don't plan to partake in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
The heck! If you buy him the whole world and he still takes what doesn't belong to him, he is a potential thief. Before things get out of hand, take him to prayer city. Better still, cane the 'ant-eye' outta him grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by anoda(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
ColdSun:
That one about not respecting feelings has been passing from generation to generation in Nigeria (it's so common)and I don't plan to partake in it.

you have spoken well. A like 4 u
Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by anoda(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
The heck! If you buy him the whole world and he still takes what doesn't belong to him, he is a potential thief. Before things get out of hand, take him to prayer city. Better still, cane the 'ant-eye' outta him grin

Da faqu pls just agree with the op and let your child what he/she wants, it maignt not be every thing but................. I need a hand here!!
Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by 4kings: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good one!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala Seun and Mynd44
Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by enabledgoddess(f): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
An average Nigerian parent lacks this qualities. our parents believe been too hard cold and far help us grow better but we all know the reverse is the case. kids have feelings , choice and rights that need to be respected. kids aren't some puppets.

This is an educative article , moderators should put this in front page so parents could learn and we could build a new generation of children who are not afraid to stand up for themselves kids who aren't scared to open up to their parents without fear of been punished. kids who speak the truth because they see their parents doing same no matter what. kids who live on principles because their parents were their first role model they live right because they watched their parents lived right . they aren't scared to love because their parents have first of all love them unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
even thou some of dis things happened to me i no get low self esteem or some tins u list cos i sturbbon die, but thanks for d write up op,i will need it in 4 or 3 years time make we start to correct our mistakes from their childhood so we no go do wetin our parents do

3 Likes

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by nicki1991(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2019
Hey. I am a parent and I understand how it's important to understand your child. Although, I didn't think about it before. However, once I found an article that made me think about... I read this article where you can see more about Comic about parenting and now really try to understand my child, even think like a child in order to understand him. I think that's the way I teach him, and I learn from him. I am very pleased that my child now feels comfortable next to me and is frankly talking to me on different topics smiley

1 Like

Re: 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures by goodspeed963(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2019
nicki1991:
Hey. I am a parent and I understand how it's important to understand your child. Although, I didn't think about it before. However, once I found an article that made me think about... I read this article where you can see more about Comic about parenting and now really try to understand my child, even think like a child in order to understand him. I think that's the way I teach him, and I learn from him. I am very pleased that my child now feels comfortable next to me and is frankly talking to me on different topics smiley
Haha grin

(1) (Reply)

Why I Left The Nigerian Army / Names You Adore Or Hate / Pounding Of Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.