Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This (687 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Ruggedfitness: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So, I posted this a while ago and hope it will help guys out there. You can also join me on my blog by 7am every morning for fitness tips

This is a story shared to me by a friend that is affecting some men out there who may be too proud to care..

Last week she came over, that same girl that wakes up my body with an electric shock, she came over to my house asking to have a nice time... I wouldn't say I didn't know what she meant, due to the fact that last time we almost got to paradise before being distracted by neighbour who can't seem to keep their beings in their respective houses...

After exchaning pleasantries she sat on the bed, hmm... sometime later, we were discussing about relationships and after getting more revelations from her... Then suddenly..... I felt it... I wouldn't miss this feeling for the world...

That feeling you get when you know that something is about to happen.... I could see the red in her face, her pupils dilate giving her those bedroom eyes... I drew close to her and kissed her cheek, and she didn't flinch............. then I went for her bottom trailing soft kissing..

Then biting her lower lip, slowly I moved to her neck, with my finger trailing her bottom lip and my other hand going down her back...

I could hear her breathing slow down, I could feel her body responding to my charms...

Sometime later she was on her knees, undressing my lower region, when she was done... I noticed her face changed, although I thought that it was because of my size, which was actually impressive for any lady..

But no.. it was something else...

She frowned hard and brought out her tongue and poked it at the hole in the tip, then she circled the tip with her tongue and I felt ecstasy.. she made her mouth into an O and was going take my full being into her mouth... I definitely wanted this....

But no.. she just got up and said she can't do this anymore..... and started dressing up, I was shocked, "What was really happening"

I asked her if there was any problem, but she didn't reply... after some psychological pestering... she finally opened up to the most embarrassing words a lady could ever tell a man....

I was beyond embarrassed, not just because of what was happening now, but what it meant for me and her... Will she ever come to me again?

I allowed her to leave and decided to do something about this...

Do you know what she told me... She said

"I can't give you a BJ anymore, because you smell so bad down there, I think I need to wash my mouth with dettol and there is no way I can let that thing go inside me"

Men, please remember to check your self completely, as some ladies may just be managing sexually with you and the odours that go down there..

If you are interested in making changes to this or even get to more about your little man.. Simply follow this link

http://realfitbody.com/2016/12/men-does-your-private-part-smell-then.html

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: She Refused To Give Me BJ Because Of This by Macdawid(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Op you don miss road again o, pack ya sh*t go romance land 8iko...

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know Diamond Platinumz Also Fathered 4 Year Old Twins ? / DJ Spinall Hangs Out With DJ Cuppy In London {photos} / Most Times I Feel Like Just Giving Up Due To Stress - Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.