Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Good News For Binary Option Traders - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News For Binary Option Traders (8184 Views)

Binary Option Whatsapp Group Chat. Learn From Experts & Share Your Experience / Daily Binary Option Trading Result(pictures Speak) / Let's Share Working And Winning Binary Option Strategy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bigheart:
Bro, my question for you is that since September 2017 that you started this thread, no single testimony. If truly your strategy is good and working, then this thread should have been filled with at least thank you testimonials. Abi I dey lie?
Abi o.
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by glasshouse(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
barrynathan546@yahoo.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by tioles: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
banjieso@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by iyoti: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kd_segun@yahoo.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by FRANK6070: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Obodoemma96@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by bayula1439: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
infotechincltd@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by yinkakani(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by samolu1: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Samuelalabi1@yahoo.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by Hasheer(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Do you know anyone with BSc/HND in the following fields?

1. Social Sciences
2. Law
3. Finance
4. Mathematics
5. Statistics
6. Mechanical Engineering
7. Chemical Engineering
8. Petroleum Engineering
9. Metallurgical Engineering
10. Electrical Engineering
11. Geology?

Please tell them to apply. Shell is currently recruiting graduates. https://www.careerportal.com.ng/companies/shell-nigeria/
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by skymoney13: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
gosylimit@gmail.om
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by Spadee: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2019
I am interested:
atsator2020@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by shaw89: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
I am. Interested
haykay07@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by larrymatty: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Larrymatty7@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by samuelomale01: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
garryhumphery2000@gmail
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by Fastlanetravels(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Henryabraham03@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by frontpage79: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2019
PLEASE SEND IT TO ME: hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by sahmi007: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2019
dayosam224@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by jeckin205: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2021
jeckin205@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
nonairaland:
Binary Options “ZERO RISK” Strategy

This is invincible… You simply can never lose with this strategy…

I have personally traded the aboev system for over four months now and still counting, without a lossing day yet...

I am going to show you how to double your money every 10 days with ZERO RISK

Sounds too good to be true….
But if I rephrase the above sentence like “I am going to show you how to make 10% profit everyday”
If you know about binary options and its potential, you’ll probably say “What the crap? I can make 70% profit in a single half hour trade in binary options”
If you can really make that kind of profit consistently, this is not for you.
But if you have been excited about making big money from binary options but have only faced the losses till now, your destiny is about to change.
The keyword here is “ZERO RISK”.
Every binary option product in the market will say “$500 in 60 seconds”, “$1500 in one day”, “$1000 in an hour”, but no one talks about the long term consistent money.
This is because no one can guarantee you a consistent profit. The reason is the risk associated with the binary options. This is where my strategy differs from the rest as it is designed for long term and consistent profits.
These days, everyone says that binary options is an easy form of trading… anyone can trade in binary options… you dont need to know the market basics to profit in binary options… I beg to differ.
Without the proper know how of the market and trading, you may win occasionally, but overall you will only face losses. Binary Options is not simply guessing, whether the market will be up or down after certain time. There are important questions which need to be asked and analyzed…
Up or down
What’s the trend
Are there chances of trend reversal
What should be the expiry time
You cannot just guess all these answers and expect to get all of them right at least 60% of the time. So this requires you to understand the market if you really have to profit consistently from binary options. And thus comes a huge risk for the trading virgins out there.

So what should you expect from my strategy…
I am not going to teach you about the market basics and all that technical crap… although my strategy requires you to understand some of the basics.. some very minor ones, which you may already know.
I am going to show you a strategy which keeps the simplicity of binary options for newbies and simply reduces the chances of losses and hence reduces the risk. With my strategy, the probability of getting all the above questions answered correctly increases and you profit from over 95% of your trades.
Let me get you a little more excited by showing you the money at stake. If you start from the initial investment of $100, here are the profit levels that you will reach:
After 10 days – $200
After 20 days – $400
After 30 days – $800

If you consider 20 trading days in a month, you will have $6400 after 3 months. And once you reach 5000 mark, you just have to double it every 10 days to make a handsome $10000 easily with very little work and with ZERO RISK.
All you will ever invest is $100. In fact, you can invest as little as $5 and keep doubling it every 10 days with my strategy.

So allow me to present to you my goldmine, my secret system, my strategy that will double your money every 10 days guaranteed.
Firstly, in order to use my system, you will have to open an account with binary.com. Binary.com, a company of Regent Markets, is a very old and highly respectable broker. It is important to open an account with Binary.com as they have a unique feature which allows you to select your own barrier and expiry time when trading Touch options and High/Low Options. The returns are adjusted based on the current market value, the selected barrier and the expiry time. This feature is not offered by any other broker and this is exactly the feature that we require for my strategy.

Another great feature offered by Binary.com is that they offer you to create a demo account without having to invest even a single penny. Once you are good to go, you can create a real account and deposit the real money. The minimum deposit amount is just 5$ and the minimum trade investment is just 1$.
But, for my strategy, I will deposit 100$ in the account.
Binary.com offer 4 types of trades:
Rise/Fall: The usual binary option trades where you have to predict whether the market will be up or down from the current level at the expiry time.

High/Low: This is similar to Rise/Fall Trades except you yourself get to select the barrier instead of the default current level. The return profit percentage is adjusted according to the selected barrier and expiry time.
Touch/No Touch: Here, you have to predict whether the market will touch or not touch the selected barrier before the expiry time. Again, you yourself get to select the barrier. The return profit percentage is adjusted according to the selected barrier and expiry time.
In/Out: This has 2 variations:
Stays Between/Goes Outside: Predict whether the market will remain between or go outside the selected Low and High Barriers before the expiry time.
End Between/Outside: Predict whether the market will be between or outside the selected Low and High Barriers at the expiry time.
For my strategy, I will be concentrating on Touch Options.
Binary.com has six type of assets – Forex, Stocks, Sectors, Commodities, Indices and Random Indices. Random Indices are their own version of indices based on randomly generated numbers. Although, they can be profitable and they are available 24 X 7, they are highly unpredictable and I don’t really prefer to use them for my strategy.
Touch Options are not available for Stocks and Sectors. For Indices, the minimum expiry time is 7 days, so not useful for my strategy.
For Commodities, the minimum expiry time for Touch options is 15 minutes. For Forex, the minimum expiry time varies from 15 minutes for some Forex pairs to 1 day for others. Expiry time of 1 day means that if I place a trade today, it will expire tomorrow at 23:59:59 GMT.
This is the reason why I prefer to trade with Forex because my strategy concentrates on daily targets.
Another important feature of Binary.com is the ability to Sell the trade prematurely. So if I have made a trade on EUR/USD with expiry time of 1 day, I will be able to Sell it before today end i.e. 23:59:59 GMT. The rate at which the trade is sold is displayed and keeps on changing according to the current state of the trade.

THE MAGIC STEP
There are 2 things which you should consider when choosing your trade:
A growing trend
A strong indicator
If you kept waiting for some hard hitting trend to make a trade you’ll not be able to make any profit. You don’t even need a strong trend for this strategy. You just need a subtle trend.
More than a strong trend, you need a strong indicator. Indicators are available on investing.com. As I mentioned before, the Support and Resistance points, the Strong Sell to Strong Buy indicators, all these figures together provide you the guarantee of a successful trade.
So all the data, facts and figures are right in front of you. You just need to put it together to achieve profits every time you trade. For the people, who are scared of so many numbers, my MAGIC STEP is just for you. It does not involve any in-depth analysis of all the numbers and facts and figures. It just involves certain rules which can be understood with just one look at the screenshot I had given before.
My MAGIC STEP makes it all so easy for you to achieve profits from each and every trade. There is no technical expertise required in order to understand my MAGIC STEP, even a school going child can understand it. Its just a set of rules that you should follow before placing a trade.
…and it comes to you for just 6k.
This magic step really makes each and every trade of yours invincible. You will never lose and I guarantee, that you will be able to recover your 6k in 1 day.
Although my strategy itself is very low risk, but this step removes even the slightest of chances of any losses. The Binary Options Zero Risk Strategy – The Complete Money Making Guide educates you about:
A set of rules that you should follow before placing any trade
How to find the target point of your Touch Option trade
How to monitor your trade in detail
A strategy that makes your trade end successfully and quickly

Making it invincible strategy in detail

So what are you waiting for…
Kindly drope your email to get my complete Step-by-step Tutorial guid on how to make each and every trade of yours zero risk free... Money back guaranteed!

Among all the people who registered can anyone of you confirm if this strategy actually worked?
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by Jojo44(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Somedays545@gmail. Com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by blessedchild247: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
okigbo247@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by JohnasI: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
I think it is great news that they handle bitcoins but I feel that there is a lack of more information with which one can defend oneself when using crypto pages on the internet or where they believe that one can find missing pages and above all that they give you very good courses of cryptocurrencies.
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by adomuwiner(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by edcas(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
mestuky@yahoo.com
Re: Good News For Binary Option Traders by Medallion500: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
olawalemusab@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Paid For Sharing, Liking, Commenting And Post Photos Of Anything Around You / Jiji classified ads are SCAMMERS / SEC Declines PZ Cussons’s Request To Buy Other Shareholders And Delist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.