Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

9mobile (etisalat) Is Stealing My Data Balance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9mobile (etisalat) Is Stealing My Data Balance (1059 Views)

How I Caught My Sales Girl Stealing My Goods / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / My Boyfriend Is Stealing From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9mobile (etisalat) Is Stealing My Data Balance by midastouch: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2017
I am using an official 9Mobile line from the office and every month, my organisation credits my line with 2.5GB of data.

I was on my annual leave last week and my mobile data became exhausted, and I had to buy top-up data of 500Mb.

I resumed work on Tuesday with a data balance of 100MB. At the office, I usually connect to the WIFI network. This time, as a precaution, I TURNED OFF MY MOBILE DATA in the phone settings so that I could conserve my mobile data. I DID NOT enable/use mobile data on Tuesday evening/night at home.

On Wednesday, I also did not enable mobile data at work. To my greatest surprise, I kept getting prompts of low data from 9Mobile. They kept deducting data (WITH MY MOBILE DATA SETTINGS STILL TURNED OFF IN MY SETTINGS); until it got to Zero balance.

This is criminal! This is dishonest and This is stealing.

I am sounding the alarm here, if anybody has experienced the same, kindly share so that I may confirm if I am hallucinating or not. But the facts are too real meeeen.

Re: 9mobile (etisalat) Is Stealing My Data Balance by willypelz: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buy 9mobile airtime by logging on to www.vtpass.com/9mobile-airtime
You can also buy 9mobile data bundle with www.vtpass.com/9mobile-data
And pay easily without leaving your comfort zone.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Diamond Bank In Anambra,shoot Bus Driver Dead(graphic Pics) / Lady Caught On Video Inducing Ripening In Orange / Model Accuses Linda Ikeji's Staff, Theo Ukpa, Who Wedded Yesterday, Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.