Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lagos No Go Kill Persin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos No Go Kill Persin (675 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On / Lagos No Longer Industrial Hub Of Nigeria - Agbaje / We Go Kill Soldiers Kanu And His Boys Threatens VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos No Go Kill Persin by gulfer: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Slowly but assuredly, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is steadily taking Lagos to where it ought to be. There is no week you check the state website that there is no news (that will positively impact lives). Kudos Ambode...............Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa logun.

Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by whitebeard(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2017
U know I actually reside in Lagos, u know what I mean, OK me and fashola had no beef he did his thing I mind my own business, but ambode wanna step on toes, why on easth would he disband the Ikeja bus park (under the bridge) and not find a new bus park..!! He did it just because he wants to plant flower..! Who send him even the one he did in front of lasuth is not all that attractive..Ikeja under bridge is very strategic, cause from the state capital people move to residential areas but Mr excellence here just because of flower sent all the bus away..! That my friend I have issue with...!!
Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by Mynd44: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
U know I actually reside in Lagos, u know what I mean, OK me and fashola had no beef he did his thing I mind my own business, but ambode wanna step on toes, why on easth would he disband the Ikeja bus park (under the bridge) and not find a new bus park..!! He did it just because he wants to plant flower..! Who send him even the one he did in front of lasuth is not all that attractive..Ikeja under bridge is very strategic, cause from the state capital people move to residential areas but Mr excellence here just because of flower sent all the bus away..! That my friend I have issue with...!!
Open a thread to talk about it. You never know who might see it and do something.
Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by FemiEddy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
maybe he wants us to appreciate nature and trek small grin
Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by whitebeard(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

maybe he wants us to appreciate nature and trek small grin
grin grin
Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
So you know Fashola Lol you sure
Cause it's a call away ..
Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by Nemesis1: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you reside in Lagos are you and indigenous member or a developer? Only developers think like this

You can't plant flowers and expect it to flourish / bloom on its own or immediately even

Lagos is doing what other states aren't so stfu

Thanks
Re: Lagos No Go Kill Persin by moninuola65: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
It's a pity the economic policy of the world is still in primitive world, Lagos would have been among the best city of the world!

(1) (Reply)

See What A Talented Young Boy Constructed With Locally Sourced Materials. / Sule Lamido,kwankwaso’s Presidential Bid In Jeopardy As Atiku Hijacks Pdp’s Soul / 2019: Tinubu Cannot Leave APC. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.