Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 (1950 Views)

My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Iphone And Ipad Devices To Ios 11 by TechZiga: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Apple few months ago released a beta version of its latest iOS. The new iOS 11 has officially been rolled out to users. The new update comes with great features like ability to edit Live Photos, ease of customizing the new Control Center, Emergency Mode, the hard G GIF, Do not disturb while driving and lot more.

While some are already enjoying the new feature, in this post I will share with you how you can upgrade to the new iOS if you are still using the old version. Update can be done using either of the two edit method via OTA Update or via iTunes.

NOTE: Your device must have up to 2GB of space before you can perform the update else you will broke or crash your device.

To Upgrade follow this link: http://techchairman..com.ng/2017/09/how-you-can-upgrade-your-iphone-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 1gd Subscription / I Lost My Phone,anyone That Can Help Track It With IMEI / Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 8 Pro, Note 8, Redmi 8 And Redmi 8A In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.