Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (8085 Views)

What Investment Platform To Invest In 2021 / Benjister! The Biggest Online Platform To Be Launched Soon! / Buy Or Sell Bitcoin From A Reliable Merchant Pufftech Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by efembaba(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate our kind responses
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Fxmanager(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
efembaba:
Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate our kind responses

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by achyc2002(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
If you're Interested in microfinance that can pay btw 35-40% interest per annum. Pm me for more info.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by zorrobankz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
why not register and invest in Questra Holding.....You will earn 3-6% of ur investment every week and you can compound as well

beep me on 0.8.0.2.0.6.7.9.2.5.6 if you are interested

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by efembaba(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Fxmanager:

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Tnks i will look into it.. But i really dont have much knowledge about forex o i r currency trading. Wont that be a challenge? ?
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by ToppSecret: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
A WB participant's latest testimony.
It is only a liar that would say his witness is in heaven grin
#WBTrulyRocks cheesy

Make sure you download the pdf document https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?u or watch the YouTube video https://www.youtube/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA to understand how WB works before registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Fxmanager(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
efembaba:

Tnks i will look into it.. But i really dont have much knowledge about forex o i r currency trading. Wont that be a challenge? ?

You can visit our Performance page through the website link in our signature for more details about our performance. Visit other links on the site to know more about currency trading and investing with us. Contact us for fund management through the number in our signature. Visit our profile link below to access our signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/fxmanager
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by kola1938: 4:14am On Sep 24, 2017
Hello guys I am enjoying this thread and following too.
If you are in Lagos kindly register for the TeleTrade seminar coming up next month 23rd October 2017.

https://teletrade.co.ke/lp/SeminarNigeria1

Guys from Europe are coming to deliver the training
Forex
Bitcoin
Stocks
Commodity
Metals
Only 100 participants are expected. Kindly registered now to secure your place.
Thanks
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by iyoti: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2017
If you are interested in investing in government securities which guaranteed returns from 3% monthly. You can reach me on 08055261668 for further info.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Kemosolar: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Contact me on solababs10@yahoo.co.uk or 08032425336
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Freak4achild(f): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2017
www.rightchoicepay.com will be launched in October. People are registering already.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by 360great(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
be careful bro, lots of scammers here lipsrsealed
efembaba:
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by dodelight(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
efembaba:

If you need someone to help manage your trading account: that is, you open an account with a trusted broker, fund the account; I can do the trading for you while you watch your money grow. The broker I use is FXTM, and your money is safe with them; I cannot withdraw your money without your approval as a confirmation pin will be sent to your phone number and mail before money can be transfered or withdrawn. We'll share the profit at an agreed percentage. Call me: 08188468026

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Blessing997(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are you looking for where to invest and be happy... Join FREEDOM SYNERGY PRO an investment company that cater for your health and Wealth at the same time... All you need to start with is 70k and you will be getting 210k within a year and two weeks.. and many more.... call BLESSING Freedom synergy pro representative on
09057413859 for best clarification
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Reazest: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
efembaba:
Invest with me, while you earn 5% return every month. Guarantee.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by ogoo4real: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate our kind responses.

You can contact me via DM or mail for a genuine and legit investment platform.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Reazest: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2020
ogoo4real:
Good day everyone I happen to have some amount of money I would like to invest for some time where i could get it back with compound interests. I really appreciate our kind responses.

Kindly WhatsApp me for good deal.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by PFMBabe(f): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
ogoo4real:

If you're looking legitimate, sustainable places, know that they won't offer large returns. You can expect 5-15% yearly, YEARLY OH! But that's how investments work.

1)Piggyvest lets you compound your interest monthly. You get 8% per annum and 8/12% on your investment monthly. You can also save in dollars to hedge against currency risk (the naira is expected fall further during Christmas)

2)Risevest: you can invest in Eurobonds, real estate and stocks and the risks are low, medium and high respectively. Your investment is in dollars so you're also protected from currency risk. Depending on what you choose you can get up to 15% per annum.

3) There are agritech platforms but a lot of them are scams and investing in agriculture is medium to high risk. You can get 15-40% in 3-9 months. If you know you don't want to lose money at all, this is NOT for you.

Basically there are a good number of platforms that are registered and well managed but they won't offer unreasonable returns. You can email me id you'd like to learn more. P.S I don't own any of the companies but I invest with most of them.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Hybkay(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
I'd advise that you invest into agriculture, it's safe, and gives you the benefit of seeing, with your eyes, what your money is used for. Vambedy farms and gardens offers you the opportunity to invest in supergene oilpalm seedlings. Get 150% in 8 months. Contact 08136996416 for more info
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Reazest: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
PFMBabe:

If you're looking legitimate, sustainable places, know that they won't offer large returns. You can expect 5-15% yearly, YEARLY OH! But that's how investments work.

1)Piggyvest lets you compound your interest monthly. You get 8% per annum and 8/12% on your investment monthly. You can also save in dollars to hedge against currency risk (the naira is expected fall further during Christmas)

2)Risevest: you can invest in Eurobonds, real estate and stocks and the risks are low, medium and high respectively. Your investment is in dollars so you're also protected from currency risk. Depending on what you choose you can get up to 15% per annum.

3) There are agritech platforms but a lot of them are scams and investing in agriculture is medium to high risk. You can get 15-40% in 3-9 months. If you know you don't want to lose money at all, this is NOT for you.

Basically there are a good number of platforms that are registered and well managed but they won't offer unreasonable returns. You can email me id you'd like to learn more. P.S I don't own any of the companies but I invest with most of them.
I can get u 5% returns every month. Guarantee. Not scam please. Kindly WhatsApp me and see the results. U can also meet me one on one.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
efembaba:

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $500 and make $50 weekly guaranteed.

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.
Re: I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls by ThePropertyGuy: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Fund management? I doubt you know what it means. I weep. Financial literacy is something to be taken very seriously.

Everybody and their grandmas now think they can manage other peoples money. Zero antecedent, zero prospectus, zero credentials, zero regulation.

iamoluwatobi:
Season greetings to you.

In a bid to attain financial freedom and sustain exponential financial growth, many have lost their money to one investment or the other or one financial scheme for reasons unknown.

Here, any investment you bring to the table, we give you 20% ROI (Return on Investment) in 30 days!

What do we do?
1. Funds management
2. Real Estate
3. Cryptocurrency trading
4. Forex
5. Oil and gas

WhatsApp on 0*7*0*3*0*3*0*3*2*3*0
Let's deal and have a wonderful new year ahead

(1) (2) (Reply)

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History / How Much Is $100 Amazon Card In Nigeria Sellitunes4naira.com Price / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.