Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] (25254 Views)

Please Assit, Am Trustrated In My Office / My Office Madam Gave Me Strong Green Light Ooo / Fiverr Reloaded 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Lumidee007(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2017
Space booked
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Harbeyg09(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2017
We that are self employed nko grin
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by adioolayi(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Well....just three days to end financial quarter ......I am Millions away from my target...hoping for a miracle sales to close high.
Sorry guys, I willl have to run my legs out to achieve this...so, no time to type epistles.

#Lifeofamarketer
#OfficeOnField

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by flinton(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2017
My office? I don't even know the state of the office, we are on strike, since Thursday last week, I guess the office is gathering dust!
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2017
I was one of the active participants in the "Welcome to my Office" 2008 thread.

It was an unteresting thread where we had the likes of Ajanlekoko, tkb417, netotse, Cristalz and jcob. and occasionally, oyb.

Looks like I'm the only active participant on that old thread that is still active on Nairaland.

I may still contribute to this thread.

A lot has happened between Welcome to my Office and Welcome to my Office Reloaded.

I will now be welcoming you to a new office in a new company in new role but same industry.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Aare2050(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Ok. Lets read first
Brb
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Neduzze5(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Currently, I work from home as a content creator - freelance writer. It's been going on fine and at least I'm satisfied with my how well I've done this month.

However, I received bad news yesterday as one of my clients with whom I had already agreed on a new deal which could have kept me busy for at least three months, fell ill.

And now, I'm left hanging by a very thin thread. I wish him very quick recovery and I'd keep praying for him.

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by angelTI(f): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Finstar:
HmMm. Sorry to burst your bubble sir, I work for no boss. I'm my own boss and I work from home.

Check my signature if you want to be your own boss smiley

The topic says 'welcome to my office' which could be 'office office' or 'home office'. So tell us what is happening in your home office grin

Back to the topic, I am on leave enjoying with my family tongue

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
NairaSand:
I came weekly to Nairaland to check for update on the original "welcome to my office" thread. I was an undergraduate back then.

After donkey years I now have my own office, and it's fun. Especially when people call you boss for no reason cheesy.

Monday is almost here wink

Congrats. Good to see our thread motivated you and you are now part of us.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Finstar: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2017
angelTI:

The topic says 'welcome to my office' which could be 'office office' or 'home office'. So tell us what is happening in your home office grin

Back to the topic, I am on leave enjoying with my family tongue

Okay sir.. Well, i'm chilling In my home office grin

Trying to help lots of people start their own business and be their own boss
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by rawpadgin(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
will be resuming work today after two weeks time off
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Tattooboy: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Trying my best to tolerate my colleague who has been acting like a boss to me. She's the worst person I've ever worked with. I just prefer working with dudes.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by gsmcoder: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Work as a cyber crime detective. Today is the saddest day of my life as all the biggest cyber crime cases
I had for the past week until today ended up been Nigerians. cry

Why naija why?

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by tlops(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Hi
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by queenfav(f): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Welcome to my office. I have a court appearance today but it's raining..Happy about it anyways.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Bamz(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2017
gsmcoder:
Work as a cyber crime detective. Today is the saddest day of my life as all the biggest cyber crime cases

Why naija why?

That's beyond your control. Focus on what you have control over. Be diligent.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Layiwoo(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Following!!
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by gsmcoder: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Bamz:

That's beyond your control. Focus on what you have control over. Be diligent.

You can imagine Nigerians forgetting their names. Someone is given a pen and a paper to write his name exactly as
it is on the passport and guess what? People forget their names. So shameful even today I had to persuade one of our
brothers to give his real name as he had no fingerprint nor eye scan stored in the system. Turned out he was on a two week
visit visa since 8 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 8:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Tattooboy:
Trying my best to tolerate my colleague who has been acting like a boss to me. She's the worst person I've ever worked with. I just prefer working with dudes.
Why not speak with her about it?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2017
gsmcoder:

Why naija why?
Lool. Bruv, details please
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Bisjosh(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2017
After loading myself with rice and pepsi this morn, i feel sleepy. angry
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by ExInferis(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Last week i embezzled, as usual.

Though the takings were lean compared to the previous week.

This week a few vendors will offer kickbacks and bribes.

All in all I'll make up for my poor performance last week.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by SmartyPants(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2017
I'm a supervisor in a content marketing firm. Basically I do the final editing and take care of admin issues.

Very boring.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Let make book a space here first. smiley
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Shortyy(f): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2017
When I start work, I go join.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by mrphysics(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2017
gsmcoder:

You can imagine Nigerians forgetting their names. Someone is given a pen and a paper to write his name exactly as
it is on the passport and guess what? People forget their names. So shameful even today I had to persuade one of our
brothers to give his real name as he had no fingerprint nor eye scan stored in the system. Turned out he was on a two week
visit visa since 8 years.
By the time the White understands us and what we can do, it will be better they stopped proscribing us in their country and grant us free visa. Because, there are more of such people who are yet to be identified

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by mrphysics(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Bisjosh:
After loading myself with rice and pepsi this morn, i feel sleepy. angry
By 11 am you will wake up. 1-2pm lunch time, then you come back from lunch by 3pm, before you sit down to check your phone its past 4 and the day just ended.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Mikeal09: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Blessedgurl:
It's a nice idea.

I work in a Law Firm as the Secretary/Paralegal/Administrative Assistant. So far so good, it's been a nice experience having both clients and employers edging me to go back to school and study Law which was my first choice because I do thrill them from time to time with my little knowledge.

Last week ended well. I listed the Firm on Google Business and it was successful. My boss was so happy when he saw his business on Google Map & Google Search. The gesture was my own way of adding value to the Firm.

Wife material sighted.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Bisjosh(f): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
mrphysics:

By 11 am you will wake up. 1-2pm lunch time, then you come back from lunch by 3pm, before you sit down to check your phone its past 4 and the day just ended.

Lol

lol grin cheesy
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by BeastOfNoTribe: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Enjoying the discussions so far...
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by BeastOfNoTribe: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
HAPPY

WORKING

DAYS

AHEAD...
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by alienvirus: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job / How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / How Police Officers Assisted Lady Her Car Broke Down In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.