Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] (25284 Views)

Please Assit, Am Trustrated In My Office / My Office Madam Gave Me Strong Green Light Ooo / Fiverr Reloaded 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by markpenk: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin cheesy People will do anything to one-up their work colleagues. Team dynamics work only when employees trust each other enough -this takes time. Sorry dear. Lesson learned.
Jazmiynne:

Oga boss oya come make I give you gist grin

Shebi u see why this team something de always de taya me abi...

The guy that came on the group to Comman specifically announce to me with all the audacity in the world why we have to submit as a team - he submitted his own report alone today!

Funny that he told us, not when he decided that his deadlines mandates that he rushes to submit, but after he has finished rushing, completed, printed, binded, submitted and already on his way home. cheesy

The babe wey bring the late submission talk, she submitted another report today alone and told us after work too. Meanwhile "team" had agreed to submit all reports later in the week - I said Wednesday, they all said Friday.

Lol as they just post am for group chat, I just start to laugh where I de cheesy

Humans are Humans finally finally!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Jazmiynne: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
markpenk:
grin cheesy People will do anything to one-up their work colleagues. Team dynamics work only when employees trust each other enough -this takes time. Sorry dear. Lesson learned.

@emboldened... Noted my brother, duly noted. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
qleap2all:
Please i need an office space, shared preferable in Lagos ()not Lekki, Ikoyi axis o

What of Yaba?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Neduzze5(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
markpenk:
Sorry to hear this. I hope he gets better. But here's what you need to do: Always be prospecting and selling. if you do any form of freelancing/working from home or consulting, never stop selling or filling your pipeline with prospects. You don't want to lose your income just because life happened to one client. Good luck bruv

Thank you very much for that Sir. Been looking at that but the fear of getting too much on my hands and not being able to meet all deadlines make me stay away from gathering up too much clients until I'm stable at least.

But I'd be looking out for new clients soon. Thank you Sir.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hi guys,

Really feel like an agbaya in contributing to this thread as a contributor to the 2008-2012 version. Many of the folks on that version are no longer active here.

Seriously dampening my morale. Hoping I will get the fire to start contributing.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by princearthur(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
I need a job please help a brother out ! Clarencechinedu8@gmail.com. Am a graduate of accountancy
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Tattooboy: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
davide470:
Why not speak with her about it?
I did. That's just her.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Another day... Another hustle

Got calls in the morning..clients and other firms.. one of the clients gave an open buy mandate for CILeasing. (CILeasing has gained more than 30% within the last 3 weeks and the demand for it was much).

Had a conference call with our Research and Retail Sales Team. We call it Market Update. It is basically an overview of the global market, macro and micro economic factors, latest information, facts behind the figures and all that.

Downloaded a new series.. Salvation. Season 1.

Lafarge Africa is trying to raise funds from the capital market through Rights issues and as usual, the hustle for proposal begins. We have an Issuing House & Broker-Dealer license so we can actually see the process to completion. Deals like this, na by who you know, but there is no harm in trying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by hemartins(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Blessedgurl:
It's a nice idea.

I work in a Law Firm as the Secretary/Paralegal/Administrative Assistant. So far so good, it's been a nice experience having both clients and employers edging me to go back to school and study Law which was my first choice because I do thrill them from time to time with my little knowledge.

Last week ended well. I listed the Firm on Google Business and it was successful. My boss was so happy when he saw his business on Google Map & Google Search. The gesture was my own way of adding value to the Firm.

Keep adding value to others, one day you would be recognized.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by sconp: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Oga boss oya come make I give you gist grin

Shebi u see why this team something de always de taya me abi...

The guy that came on the group to Comman specifically announce to me with all the audacity in the world why we have to submit as a team - he submitted his own report alone today!

Funny that he told us, not when he decided that his deadlines mandates that he rushes to submit, but after he had finished rushing, completed, printed, binded, submitted and already on his way home. cheesy
Talk to them about it, tell them how you feel and that if y'all must work as a team then y'all got to keep to team rules or everyone goes OYO

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Lemme say I'm the first unserious person to post here...so I can at least have a position.
I'm a sales manager in one of the Nigerian FMCGs and I'm about to start my career today after 6 months of rigorous trainings and field work. Pray for me guys as I step into an unfamiliar territory.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2017
06013276dc:
Lemme say I'm the first unserious person to post here...so I can at least have a position.
I'm a sales manager in one of the Nigerian FMCGs and I'm about to start my career today after 6 months of rigorous trainings and field work. Pray for me guys as I step into an unfamiliar territory.

Puff Daddy remembers you in prayer wink

A little office romance to happen on this side grin grin. Look away guys, look away.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Jarus:
Hi guys,

Really feel like an agbaya in contributing to this thread as a contributor to the 2008-2012 version. Many of the folks on that version are no longer active here.

Seriously dampening my morale. Hoping I will get the fire to start contributing.

Hopefully, xfire will help with the fire wink

What can go wrong in sharing......we're all here to unwind and learn.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by 06013276dc(f): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2017
NairaSand:

A little office romance to happen on this side grin grin. Look away guys, look away.

Fish, face your work...Can't miss you less grin
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2017
NairaSand:

Hopefully, xfire will help with the fire wink

What can go wrong in sharing......we're all here to unwind and learn.

Xfire himself was in school when our old thread started. To show how long it was.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Blessedgurl(f): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Arrrrggh! Yesterday was kinda stressful for me. I had to go to a Federal High Court to file a process. The people at the process office was just making it seem like an herculean task.

I sha later went to the bank to pay the Remita fee. Omo, the lady that attended to me at Union Bank, collected extra #100 as service charge and was acting as if it was legal.

The day ended with me typing some documents since the Bosses were around.

#welcometomyoffice

@jazmyinne

It's funny how some of the team players became individuals based on their reasons best known to them and leaving other members to look unserious.

Just like someone has mentioned, let them know how you felt by their act and how greatly it has affected the team. Do that to avoid the same occurrences in the future when so much can be at stake.

In the meantime, ensure you and the others submit together or individually depending on what it best for all.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Issa new day. First of all, this traffic didn't give me a bear hug at all at all. I've got 1hr to meet up with a client traveling outside Nigeria to deliver a huge package. I am finally going to have an undisturbed sleep after a long time. Been on this order for over a month, it's a huge one. Today is the D-day, dear traffic jam, don't mess me up abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Christeety: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its been such a hectic day.

I woke up as early as 5am to travel down to my farm at Ogun state. I got there around 9am.

Yesterday I paid some guys money to help me plant water melon only for me to get there today and they gave me stories. I later got another person to help do the job. Thank God it has finally been planted. Pls pray for me...that God should please give me a bountiful harvest.

I checked my cassava and maize farm. They are doing alright. It needs weeding. I gave a guy part payment to help do that. After which I'll need to apply fertilizer.

My tomatoes farm. Ewwk. This got me pissed off. I paid a guy money to help me weed. Only for me to get there and see that he hasn't touched anywhere. Yet this guy is insisting that he has weeded. Haba. When it's not that weeds grow overnight?. I shouted and shouted.(Now I have headache�) Maybe because i'm a lady he felt he could intimidate me. I was able to collect part of the money sha.

I just left the farm
All I can say is, What a day!!!!���

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Witches: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
davide470:
Another day... Another hustle

Got calls in the morning..clients and other firms.. one of the clients gave an open buy mandate for CILeasing. (CILeasing has gained more than 30% within the last 3 weeks and the demand for it was much).

Had a conference call with our Research and Retail Sales Team. We call it Market Update. It is basically an overview of the global market, macro and micro economic factors, latest information, facts behind the figures and all that.

Downloaded a new series.. Salvation. Season 1.

Lafarge Africa is trying to raise funds from the capital market through Rights issues and as usual, the hustle for proposal begins. We have an Issuing House & Broker-Dealer license so we can actually see the process to completion. Deals like this, na by who you know, but there is no harm in trying.

@davide470 , What do u tink abt Lafarge right issue.. Do you tink it ok to go in, Investment wise? Wapco is presently on FULL OFFER.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Witches:

@davide470 , What do u tink abt Lafarge right issue.. Do you tink it ok to go in, Investment wise? Wapco is presently on FULL OFFER.
The rights hasn't commenced yet, but it depends on the price it is being offered. Towards the time it would start, you won't see any full offer again.

WAPCO is a sound coy fundamentally and the funds would be utilized well.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
NairaSand:

06013276dc:

Fish, face your work...Can't miss you less grin
Una welldone o. wink
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Witches: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
davide470:
The rights hasn't commenced yet, but it depends on the price it is being offered. Towards the time it would start, you won't see any full offer again.

WAPCO is a sound coy fundamentally and the funds would be utilized well.

Thank u .Do u plan on taken ur right issue when it commence...Am confused as to buy now or wait for right issue detail.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Christeety:

I woke up as early as 5am to travel

I'm just left the farm
All I can say is What a day!!!!���
hugs darling. I'm excited hearing from a lady agriculturist. More grace sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
It's 2pm, I've not had breakfast yet, I don kukuma turn am to fasting. This sun is tanning away my life. Package has been delivered to the airport. Hallelujah!
I'm off the Lagos island to pickup my goods before I finally retire home. The traffic on third mainland bridge is alarming.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Christeety:

I woke up as early as 5am to travel down to my farm at Ogun state. I got there around 9am.

Yesterday I paid some guys money to help me plant water melon only for me to get there today and they gave me stories. I later got another person to help do the job. Thank God it has finally been planted. Pls pray for me...that God should please give me a bountiful harvest.

I checked my cassava and maize farm. They are doing alright. It needs weeding. I gave a guy part payment to help do that. After which I'll need to apply fertilizer.

My tomatoes farm. Ewwk. This got me pissed off. I paid a guy money to help me weed. Only for me to get there and see that he hasn't touched anywhere. Yet this guy is insisting that he has weeded. Haba. When it's not that weeds grow overnight?. I shouted and shouted.(Now I have headache�) Maybe because i'm a lady he felt he could intimidate me. I was able to collect part of the money sha.

I'm just left the farm
All I can say is What a day!!!!���
Nice one Ma'am.

@Bolded, hope you got your money back?

Where in Ogun state is your farm located?
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by davide470(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Witches:

Thank u .Do u plan on taken ur right issue when it commence...Am confused as to buy now or wait for right issue detail.
Personally, i don't have Lafarge, but if i did, i would have.

If you have it, wait for rights issue details.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Christeety: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
davide470:
Nice one Ma'am.
@Bolded, hope you got your money back?
Where in Ogun state is your farm located?

Yes o. I did get my money back though not full payment.
My farm is at Isagbo area. Off Idiroko road. Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Christeety: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
yettymuse:
hugs darling. I'm excited hearing from a lady agriculturist. More grace sis.

Thanks Sis.

Are you also an Agropreneur?
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Christeety:

Thanks Sis.

Are you also an Agropreneur?
no dear.
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by sconp: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Christeety:

I just left the farm
All I can say is, What a day!!!!���

Don't pay them full payment, always give them a small part. If you can't rake, go with someone that can rake and that you would give someone else the job. If not they would keep playing tic tac toe with you
Re: Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] by Beatricev: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Neduzze5:

Thank you very much for that Sir. Been looking at that but the fear of getting too much on my hands and not being able to meet all deadlines make me stay away from gathering up too much clients until I'm stable at least.

But I'd be looking out for new clients soon. Thank you Sir.

There is nothing like too much clients or too much revenue in business. Grow your business and expand your clientele. If it seems like too much work, outsource the job to a co-professional in your field. That way, you are able to make some profit and increase your revenue base. All the best in your business.

I personally do not think there is any issue here.

My oga @jarus, I sight you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Police Officers Assisted Lady Her Car Broke Down In Calabar / Ghanaian Trainee Nurses Dance After Their Allowances Were Restored / My Boss Said I Should Never Send Him A Mail Again, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.