Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (63667 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by lacemose(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerian man videos his babymama harassing his Mother in
the U.S then she tries to set him up Claiming he was beating
Her

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0_OYx7Y48

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wow!

This is truly gripping can't even talk .. speechless shocked
The baby mum went too far ... it's not even her house ( please learn to work and have yours that way she could have rights to kick them out ) but she looks stupid .. all this was just because the guys mum called someone in Nigeria to talk about her mother .. like really mtcheew ..

The guy should have restrained her ass and he call the police not the other way round .. but Then again the law most,y favours ladies more

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Diegostan(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't understand o!?

Is the man that much a dondy!?

Nobody NOBODY!!! Messes wyt my mama o..

Maybe this is that "30 days in america" scenario

Haba

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by tooth4tooth: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
When the lady made the first call, i initially thought she was an American. Chei!! A girl born from Nigeria parents playing Americans?

She go come village one day. Her husband family dey wait for am.

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
What's wrong with our sisters? I'm seething with rage watching her blocking the old woman from leaving the room. angry

What nonsense? Is there anything in our woman that induce them to act funny in the US?

I'm glad the guy controlled himself. This is one of th reasons lots of people will choose to be single.

Damn this woman.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by PapaNnamdi: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is unbelievable, @first I was like the guy recording must b a fool, He proved me wrong, This is really sad, my own mum? I will beg d girl, kill her in her sleep and bury her at nyt, Nobody messes with my mother..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Women love to play the victim card when they think they will get away with it

Standing with arms akimbo and claiming that "She feels threatened" angry

Na ordinary baby mama o, no be even wife sef

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oooooh..u people ehn..me that want to be the first to comment.
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by dessz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
if na me,I will mayweather her.fullstop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by signature2012(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
As a man,you meet a Nigerian lady in America and vet married to her big WAHALA,you import from Nigeria hopimg she will be a better lady,after some months she start misbehaving and becoming intolerable like a devil.

This is one of the smallest cases have seen so far.

Just imagine a baby mama behaving to her MIL this way,what if the guy finally get married to you,you will turn your MIL into a slave while the man looks like a dumbo just because the society favors women.

Day by day,the rate of single mother/unlimited ladies keep increasing in America.
The men are so scared of marriage due to the system,the worst part are the female nurses,so proud and pumpous.

Some weeks back,one was telling me may God keep blessing the producers of "Love Machine".

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by sukkot: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
912 lake shore drive.wow thats my hood in chicago. right beside lake michigan

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Emotionless100: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is the outcome of "team foreign ladies", instead of him to marry a follow come Nigeria woman he go useless himself. Their law always favour women
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by brixton: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Can you believe some people on instablog were even supporting this witch nurse? This is the most sickening thing I ve seen today, this is how most of them behave here... Come and see them talking down akatas in one group chat the other day, I was forced to counter them. If you come here as an immigrant looking for papers, Nigerian girls will act as if their ancestors are the real owners of America, any small ish they will dial 911... A lot of them are roaming the streets with no husband, no money, you have been in yanky for years and it's only papers you have to show, chop the papers naa!!

How can you behave like this when you are not even married to the man? Will she rejoice if the man in turn treats her mother like this? Imagine the lie she blatantly told in the face of a video recording, thank God for technology.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by unlimitedsoundz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Tinynita(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
damn that's sad.... her kids will grow ND she will be treated dsame way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by HumanistMike(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Smart man. Always be recording these females. They lie for a living.

This is how it will play out.

~The baby mama will leave the house right there with the police provided the baby mother doesn't live there at the moment. If she lives there, then depending on the state, the man will have to give the baby mama about 1 month notice before she packs out.

~That girl CANNOT lay claim to that house AT ALL AT ALL because they are not married!

~All she can do is make a domestic violence claim but the smart man videoed every. She claims he hit her face but the 8 min video shows no marks, no sign of pain or lumps on her face.
If the man is ruthless, he can sue her for filing a false case on him.

~Her other power is to try to deny him visitation right to his child. Again the video is solid because it proves the girl is a violent liar so the judge will at least grant him 50:50 visits since the baby is an infant.

The man wins twice;
1. He didn't marry her. Smart men don't get married in western countries. Marriage abroad is like giving a woman a loaded gun. She may not shoot you but why take that chance?

2. He videoed everything.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by soberdrunk(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Since he is in a country where you cannot reset a woman 'manually' nah to reset her 'sexually', give her style way go be like punishment, i recommend 'Crouching antelope holding washing machine'. For three days she wont be able to walk straight, then make he arrange another accommodation for Mama because 7 out of 10 times mother-in-law and wife in the same house dey always lead to war...... angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by muller101(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Redesign her face and reconfigure her dental structure . Very simple
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by asawanathegreat(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
This one na life
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Her own child will harras her too in future even more than this cos the child is bastard.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by igbsam(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
she shud expect same treatment from her kids.

This is one of the advantage of babymama syndrome. They tend to think they are your wife and can control your life and your family

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Lagbaja01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
In Bob Marley's voice: "there is so much trouble in the world...."

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by RaaGhu: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
And what is this??

brixton:
Cr
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by bamite(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by moses93(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
anything na news here what rubbish. person cannot fight in peace again? hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Haychay(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
naija sha......representing evrywhery.....my hands are up..i hail oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by Jokkarm2: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
JUST PLAY COOL, TELL HER UNCLE JOHN HAS DIED, SHE SHOULD COME WITH YOU TO NIGERIA FOR HIS BURIAL. WHEN SHE COMES TO NIGERIA FOR UNCLE JOHN'S BURIAL, THEN TELL HER THAT NOBODY MESSES UP WITH OUR MOTHER HERE AND GO FREE.

THEN DO THE NEEDFUL.

BEAT HELL OUT OF HER, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by mafiaso9: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
God deliver us from this kind of future wives, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
End time things angry
Re: Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up by cogbuagu: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jesus

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.